Not bad

Complicated Love

 

 
 
 
 
 
Your pov- 
 
 
It was already 9pm.. I just got off from work.. I was walking back home when i felt like i was being watched.. 
I turned around and saw a silhouette.. 
 
I walked faster and faster.. The silhouette was following me.. I could hear light footsteps.. 
 
Right then, i ran with all my might.. 
"No! Stop!" The silhouette shouted and ran after me.. 
 
 
I'm the one who won first place for the cross country run, i won't let this man catch up with me! 
 
I ran in all different directions but for some reason, the silhouette was still chasing me.. Fear ripped me apart.. I went to the wrong direction and it was a dead end! 
 
 
 
 
 
Seungho pov- 
 
 
I was walking home when i saw a very familiar figure run past me.. I saw a glimpse of the figure's face.. Lee Hae Yoon? 
 
There was a man chasing after her.. I sensed something bad and gave chase too.. 
 
 
 
 
Your pov- 
 
 
 
I stood frozen to my spot.. The silhouette then came closer to me.. I backe up till my back slammed against the wall.. 
 
I then screamed.. I was afraid.. 
The silhouette then covered my mouth.. 
"No, i don't mean to hurt you!" He whispered.. 
 
I struggled and screamed into his hand.. Tears flowed down unknowingly.. 
 
 
"Mir.." I called out into the silhouette's hand.. 
 
Just then, someone pulled the silhouette away from me and punched him.. 
It was Seungho.. 
 
I quickly wiped my tears away.. 
The silhouette then revealed his face.. 
He then reached into his pocket and handed to me a wallet.. 
It was my wallet.. 
 
"This is yours.. I believe.." He choked out.. 
 
Seungho gaped and quickly helped the man up.. 
We then bowed and apologised to the man for causing him so much trouble.. 
 
"Its alright.. Its partly my fault for acting so sneakily especially at night.. Anyways, have a good night.. Oh, and.. Girl, you can run really fast.. " he praised 
 
"Thank you.. And sorry.. " i said.. 
 
"Its ok.." He smiled and went back.. 
 
 
When the man was finally gone, i lost strength in my legs and fell to the ground..
 
 
Seungho then crounched down in front of me.. 
"Are you alright?" He asked.. 
 
 
But this time, i felt sincerity in his voice.. A gentle and kind voice.. 
 
I nodded stood up with the help of Seungho.. 
 
"Come on, lets get a hot drink.." He suggested.. 
 
We then walked to a cafe nearby and had a hot drink as agreed.. 
"What happened there?" He asked when i was finally calm.. 
 
 
Instead of replying his question, i asked him,"How would you feel if you called out to the person you hate in a crisis such as that?" 
 
He stared blankly at me not saying a word.. 
 
 
 
 
Seungho pov
 
 
I didn't know how to answer her.. So thats why i saw some tears in her eyes.. Maybe that someone that she hates gave her broken memories of the past.. 
 
I didn't want to add fuel to the fire so i didn't ask.. 
I tried making the atmosphere perk up a bit.. 
 
 
"Yahh.. Next time, you shouldn't just run without knowing what the man wants.. I even punched him for no reason.." 
 
 
"You were the one who hit him.. " she replied.. 
 
"Yahh! I wouldn't have beaten him up if it weren't for you.." 
 
"Why do you care so much anyway?" 
 
"Because i'm the class president, i have to care for everyone.." 
 
She finished her drink one-shot and stood up.. She went behind me and whispered,"Thanks.." 
 
She then walked out of the store back home.. 
"Yahh! Wait up! Its not safe for a grl to walk alone at night!" I yelled out to her.. 
 
I finished my drink one-shot too before chasing after her.. When i finally caught up with her, she moved further away from me.. 
 
"Whats with the sudden distance?" I asked, walking closer to her.. 
 
"We're just classmates.." 
 
"And so?" 
 
"We shouldn't be this close.." 
 
"Alright, then lets be friends.." I took her hand and shook it.. 
 
"I'm Yang Seungho.." 
 
"I know.." She said, continuing to walk.. 
 
Seeing my confused look, she responded,"Your nametag.." 
 
 
I made an 'O' with my mouth.. 
 
"You know you're not as bad as i'd think you'd be.. " i blurted out.. 
 
 
"Bad?" 
 
"Yeah.. I thought you'd be the totally heartless cold beast but you're kind cool and okay.. " 
 
"In what way?" 
 
"Well, you run pretty fast, you say apologies and give thanks too and you talk at the right times so i guess you're kind cool.."  
 
"Wait, are you trying to make me compliment you?" I asked.. 
 
She just continued walking without talking.. 
 
 
When i had sent her back home she said,"You're pretty ok for a guy too.. Laterz.." 
 
I was stunned by what she had said..
She left me there standing like an idiot.. 
 
 
What just happened!? 
 
 
 
 
Your pov- 
 
 
 
When i went back into the house, i looked out of the window and saw Seungho standing there dumbfoundedly.. 
 
But he turned, jumped and danced around excitedly.. Unconsciously, i smiled at the sight.. 
 
"Pabo.." I muttered under my breath and went to sleep.. 
 
 
 
----------------------------------------------------------
 
 

 

Dear readers, 

 

 

I know this is short too but its just a moment of the two of you so i decided to add it.. Emm.. I might have a double update today.. Oh and i have a piece of good news! Its a school holiday for me next week so i have all the time to update!! Heehee... 

 

 

Bye~ 

Author Hyunmin