First day

Complicated Love

 

 
 
 
 
Ok, i'm sorry for the late update but anyways, i don't like using the whole _____ name thing so in this fanfic, your name would be Lee Hae Yoon (이해운) 
 
------------------------------------------------------
 
 
Seungho pov- 
 
 
"Attention class! This is our class's new transfer student, Lee Hae Yoon.. I hope all of you get along well and please treat her nicely.." 
 
 
She had a dark and cold aura surrounding her.. Everyone had the chills.. Hmm.. Interesting.. 
 
 
She bowed and went to the empty in a corner at the far right of the classroom, beside me.. 
Her hair was short, she had nice eyes but anyone could tell it was icy cold.. 
 
I couldn't really catch a glimpse of her whole face because she kept looking down on her table, as if she was hiding from the world.. 
 
I looked away and continued listening to the lesson.. Lee Hae Yoon... What a mystery.. I wonder what story lies behind her cold face.. I guess everyone has their past.. 
 
 
 
 
Mir pov- 
 
 
 
I was shocked.. Hae Yoon.. She has changed completely.. She cut her hair.. 
 
 
 
*flashback* 
 
 
"Oppa! What kind of hairstyle do you want me to have?" She beamed at me.. 
 
 
"Mmm.. Long hair?" 
 
"Alright, i'll grow it really long like Rapunzel for my oppa!" She hugged me tightly.. 
 
 
*end of flashback* 
 
 
 
She hates me now.. I almost forgot that fact.. I know.. Its my fault for leaving her in the first place.. 
 
 
*flashback* 
 
 
"Hae Yoon-ah.. Lets break up.." 
 
"Wae oppa? Did i do something wrong? I'm sorry! Don't leave me.." 
 
 
"Its not you.. Its me.. I am in love with another girl.. I'm sorry Hae Yoon but i can't carry on with this.. I feel so guilty.." 
 
She had tears b on the edge of her eyes.. 
She looked down at the table.. A tear drop escaped her eye.. She wiped it and looked at me.. 
 
"I'm really sorry Hae Yoon.." 
 
She hit my chest multiple times before losing energy and sobbing.. 
"I hate you!" 
She yelled and ran away.. 
 
I pretended to be calm but my heart was hurting.. 
 
*end of flashback* 
 
 
I regretted.. 
Its my fault... I still love her but.. I messed up big time.. But she left me with a mystery.. Hae Yoon doesn't get hot-tempered easily but why did she get so angry to the point of saying she hates me? 
 
 
I'm sorry Hae Yoon... I buried my face in my hands and slapped myself.. 
 
 
 
 
Your pov- 
 
 
 
After class, a girl with a petite figure slowly approached me.. 
 
"An.. Anyeong.. I'm emm.. Jun Yong (준용).. Do you need a tour around the school?" She asked nervously.. 
 
 
"No, thank you.. " i stood up and went down to the canteen.. 
 
As i was walking down, a hand suddenly grabbed my waist and pinned me to a wall.. 
There was nobody there..
 
It was Mir.. I frowned at the sight of him.. 
 
"Hae Yoon-ah.." He said.. 
 
"What do you want from me? We have no more relation with each other.. Let me go.." 
 
"I'm sorry.." 
 
"No, thats what you wanted isn't it? " i argued.. 
 
His hands loosened the grip on my waist.. I took the opportunity and ran away just like in the past.. 
 
I promised myself not to shed a tear from him.. He was all i had.. He left me a day after my parents had passed on.. I couldn't do anything.. I didn't know what to do.. I kept mum about it and faked my smiles but he left.. 
 
I was left all alone at that time.. Home was not home anymore without the presence of my loved ones.. It was only me.. 
 
I cried for nights and refused to eat for 4 days.. I almost died of starvation but thats when i realised that i should be strong.. 
 
I grew strong and threw away all the things Mir gave me.. I burned them all to forget.. I even cut my hair to dignify a new start.. 
 
 
I was at the rooftop.. I didn't even know when i got here.. 
 
I breathed deeply for the fresh air.. I immediately felt calmed down and relaxed.. I lay on the bench beside me amd looked up at the sky.. How i wish i could be just like a cloud.. 
 
Clouds are carefree.. They cry whenever they want and they make people like me happy just by looking at them.. They move around not having to worry about anything.. I wish i could have a life like that.. 
 
 
 
--meanwhile-- 
 
 
Seungho pov- 
 
 
 
"Seungho, Hae Yoon must be feeling really new to the school so please guide her around.. And explain the schedules and dates to her too.. " the teacher said.. 
 
 
I nodded.. 
"Thanks.." She said and passed me the schedules.. 
 
 
I walked around the school but there was no sign of Hae Yoon..  I then saw a classmate.. 
 
"Yahh.. Did you see our new transfer student Lee Hae Yoon anywhere?" I asked.. 
 
"I saw her running upstairs.." 
 
"Thanks.." 
 
I walked up and up till i reached the roof.. She was really there.. 
 
"Why are you here?" I asked.. 
 
She sat up and looked at me.. 
"Back at you.." 
 
"The teacher wanted me to guide you around the school and these are your schedules and such.." I handed her the papers.. 
 
"Thanks." She said and took the papers.. 
 
"Mind if i sit next next to you?" I asked.. 
 
She shook her head and made some space for me.. 
 
Suddenly, she slapped my leg real hard and frowned.. 
 
 
"Ouch! What was that for, lady!?" 
 
"Close your legs.. And i have a name.." 
 
"Yahh! You're not the boss of me!" 
I defended..
 
She stood up and stretched.. She then briskly walked down.. Did she just ignore me!? 
 
"YAHH!!" I shouted.. 
 
 
Never have i met such a girl who has made me so nervous before.. She's different.. 
 
 
 
I guess she's not as bad as i thought would be.. I shook my head and heaved a sigh of relief.. 
 
 
 
 
 
------------------------------------------------------- 
 
 

Dear readers, 

 

 

I know its short and all but i have been busy with school projects and outings lately.. But here's just a short first update.. I'll try my best to write the second chapter as soon as i can.. Its about 12.10 am in my country now so i'm getting kinda hungry.. 

 

Thanks for reading and supporting me all this while! 

 

Bye~