What happened!?

Complicated Love

 

 
 
 
 
 
Your pov- 
 
 
{10am} 
 
My head was spinning and everything was moving.. I could hardly get out of bed..
I reached out for my phone and dialled Seungho's number.. 
 
 
For the past month, me and Seungho had our constant bickers but unknowingly, we started hanging out and eating together.. We then became closer from there even though i haven't changed much since i was so used to the new me.. 
 
But right now, in this state i'm in, i can't possibly attend the MT trip.. 
Joon had invited us all to a MT trip but now this happened.. 
 
I tried sitting up but things were spinning and there was a double vision.. 
 
"Hae Yoon? Whats with the morning call? " Seungho answered. 
 
I was relieved that he picked up my call.. 
"My head's spinning.. I won't be able to attend the trip.." I said.. 
 
My voice was shaky and my lips were dry.. 
 
"Oh i see.. Are you alright there? You don't sound too good.." He said, with a tint of worry in his voice.. 
 
"Its spinning.." I simply answered.. 
 
"Alright, just rest.. I'll be there in 10 minutes.. Don't move, just close your eyes and try to rest.. I'm coming.." He said..
 
 
Before i could rebuke, he had already hung up.. I didn't want him to give the trip a miss because of me.. But i did as told and closed my eyes to rest.. 
 
 
 
 
 
Seungho pov- 
 
 
 
I got worried when i heard Hae Yoon's frail voice.. I dashed towards the bus stop.. 
 
I called up Joon and informed him that we would not be able to make it for the trip.. Thankfully, he was understanding and didn't reprimand me.. 
 
No longer than 10 minutes, i had reached Hae Yoon's house.. I rang the doorbell.. 
 
 
After a few minutes, the door opened.. Hae Yoon was cuddled in her blanket and she looked frail and pale.. I locked the door for her and got some water for her.
 
 
Her face was red.. I took her temperature.. Aww man.. She was having a high fever of 39.1 degrees celcius.. 
 
I brought Hae Yoon to her room as she lay there motionlessly.. I found a basin and filled it with cold water.. I took a towel and rinsed it in the basin of cold water before squeezing the excess water out.. I then placed the towel over Hae Yoon's forehead.. 
 
 
"Close your eyes and rest.." I told her.. 
She did as i said but added,"Its hot.." 
 
She squirmed and wiggled all over.. When the towel on her forehead dropped, she whined,"its so hot.." 
 
"Seungho-ah, help me.." She started ing her blouse.. 
I panicked and quickly grabbed her hands to stop her.. I put the covers over her and placed the wet towel on her forehead again.. I then took another towel and rinsed it in the cold water.. Squeezed the excess water and placed it on Hae Yoon's neck.. 
 
Just when i was about to leave her room to get some more water for her to drink, she grabbed the hem of my shirt tightly and said,"Don't leave.." 
 
 
I sat back down on the chair beside her bed and held onto her hand.. I guess, there's no one else who cares about her since her family and Mir left.. She feels lonely and insecure doesn't she? 
 
I admired her red face while she was sleeping.. She actually is kinda pretty.. While staring at her, i soon felt drowsy and slept on the edge of her bed.. 
 
 
 
 
Your pov- 
 
 
 
When i opened my eyes, the pounding in my head was gone and the room wasn't spinning anymore even though i still felt sick.. 
 
I felt something on my hand.. Seungho was holding onto my hand.. I wanted to get out of bed to get a blanket to cover him but as i got out of bed, his grasp became tighter.. I tried wiggling it out but he suddenly opened half an eye.. 
 
 
"Oh, you're awake.." He smiled with half-lidded eyes.. 
 
He looked real cute like a cartoon character.. 
 
"I'm feeling better now.. Have you eaten?" I asked.. 
 
 
"Nope.. What time is it now?" 
 
I got a surprise when i checked my phone for the time... It was already 9pm! How long have we been sleeping? Its past dinner time.. 
 
Seeing my surprised look, he glanced at my phone and got a shock as well.. 
 
Just then, our stomachs both growled.. We looked at each other and laughed.. 
 
"See, you look prettier when you smile.." He praised.. 
 
I could feel heat rising to my cheeks.. No one said i was pretty before.. Mir always said i was cute and so did my parents and friends.. 
 
"Thanks.." I mumbled.. 
 
 
"Alright, do you want to order takeaway?" He asked.. 
 
"Yeah.. Since its kinda late to cook now.." 
 
"Pizza?" 
 
"I'm warning you.. You're gonna grow fatter.. Don't bring me down with you!" 
 
He faked an evil laugh and called up Pizza Hut.. I smiled at his silliness.. Its been awhile since i last laughed or smiled.. I guess Seungho is a person capable of doing that to me.. 
 
 
While waiting for the pizza to arrive, we chatted for awhile.. 
 
"So, are you staying over?" I asked.. 
He stared at me hesitatingly.. 
"Don't get me wrong.. I mean its so late and all.. And i have some spare clothes for guys too.." I looked away.. 
 
"Hmm.. I think so.. If you're fine with it.." He said.. 
 
"Yeah, sure.. " i said.. 
 
"Wait, why do you have guy clothes?" He asked.. 
 
"Well, i figured guy clothes are more comfortable so i wear them as PJs sometimes.." I stated.. 
 
 
He nodded in understanding.. Just then, the pizza delivery arrived.. We then ate heartily.. I must admit, the pizza was delicious.. I understand why Seungho is such a glutton.. 
 
After we had finished eating, we cleared up everything and took a shower.. We then got ready for bed.. 
 
"You can use my parent's room.." I said.. 
 
He nodded and we went separate rooms.. For no apparent reason, i felt really comfortable.. Maybe because there's finally someone else in the house with me.. Its like filling in the absence..
Soon enough, i fell into a slumber..
 
 
 
 
--next morning-- 
 
 
 
Seungho pov- 
 
 
My eyes twitched open.. The glarin sunlight was shining in so brightly that it was blinding to the eyes.. 
 
I used my hand to cover my eyes so that i didn't have to keep squinting them.. I got out of bed.. I went out of the room.. Hae Yoon was already up.. She was cooking breakfast.. 
 
 
Just then, i got a phonecall.. 
 
 
 
 
Your pov- 
 
 
 
In the midst of cooking, i heard a shriek from the room.. 
 
"EH!??" 
 
It was Seungho's voice.. He ran as fast as lightning out of the room.. 
 
"Hae Yoon-ah, something bad popped up.. I have to go now!" 
 
He yelled out to me while rushing towards the door.. 
 
 
What happened!? 
 
 
 
--------------------------------------------------------
 

Dear readers, 

 

 

Here's the update! I was busy yesterday and couldn't update but anywho, i left you with a slight cliffhanger right? But i'll update either today or tomorrow.. Its a school holiday this week but my parents keep bugging me to go out.. I'll try my best to update! 

 

Thanks for reading! Bye~ 

 

 

Author Hyunmin