I LOVE U

Complicated Love

 

 
 
 
 
Seungho pov
 
 
"SEUNGHO!!!" Hae Yoon shouted.. 
 
I stopped and looked to my right. An oncoming vehicle was heading straight for me! The blaring of horns and headlights blinded me.. I was frozen stiff and too afraid to move.. Just then, i felt someone pulling me and i fell to the ground.. There was a loud bang! I waited for the car's impact but it never came.. 
 
I opened my eyes and i was horrified by what i saw.. Hae Yoon.. She took the hit for me.. She was bleeding everywhere.. 
"Hae Yoon!" I rushed over to her.. 
 
"Seu-Seu.." She tried reaching out to me and calling my name but her eyes had already shut.. 
 
"Hae Yoon! Hae Yoon-ah! Stay with me!" I shouted.. 
 
"Someone call the ambulance!!" I yelled out to the crowd.. 
 
I ripped a strip of my uniform and tied it around her arm to stop the bleeding since it was bleeding the most.. I held onto her hand.. 
"Hae Yoon-ah, stay strong! " i shook her.. 
After a few minutes, the ambulance arrived.. They carried her onto the stretcher and brought her into the vehicle.. I went in with them.. I was still holding onto her hand.. 
The paramedics then gave her an oxygen mask and used the bandages to bandage uo her wounds to stop the bleeding for now.. 
"Quickly!! She's losing too much blood!!" One of them yelled.. 
The driver stepped on it and we reached the hospital in no time. We ran to the emergency room(ER).. I let go of her hand as i watched them roll her into the ER.. 
 
I sat on one of the waiting chairs.. I waited and waited.. It has been more than an hour now.. My mind was full of muddled thoughts.. Just then, the doctor came out.. 
"Are you Lee Hae Yoon's family member?" He asked.. 
 
"No, she does not have a family.. I'm her friend.." I said.. 
 
"Alright, she's in a coma.. We don't know when she'll wake up but please be mentally prepared because the impact was great and she lost a leg.." 
 
"You may visit her now.." He said.. 
 
 
As i entered the room, the sight of her motionless and emotionless body pained my heart.. I sat on the chair next to the bed.. 
"Wake up Hae Yoon.. I'm sorry.. Its my fault.." 
Unknowingly, the tears streamed down my cheeks.. I don't even know why i'm crying.. 
"Please wake up Hae Yoon.. " i muttered inbetween the sobs.. 
 
 
 
 
Narrator- 
 
 
A month has passed and you hadn't woken up.. Seungho visited you everyday.. He had also cleared out his thoughts and he finally understood why he cried for you that day.. For the one month, you were on his mind in every minute of his life.. 
 
 
 
 
Seungho pov- 
 
 
I was sitting on the chair beside Hae Yoon again.. She hasn't woken up yet.. 
But i found out about something too.. 
 
"Hae Yoon-ah.. Wake up soon.. I have something really important to tell you.." I spoke to the air.. 
 
"Hae Yoon-ah, do you know that you're the first girl i have ever cried for? And i also figured out why i cried for you.. Why i yearned for you to wake up so bad.. Why i yearned to see you everyday.. Why i feel happy when you're beside me.. Its all because.. Because.. I.. I love you Lee Hae Yoon.. Thats why.. You have to wake up soon.. I want to have you in my arms and i want you to be mine.. Look, you've made me all cheesy now.. You're even the first girl i ever said 'i love you' to.. Hae Yoon-ah, i didn't even know but you became someone really special to me.." I smiled.. 
 
Just then, i saw a tear drop escape from her eye.. "Hae Yoon! You can hear me right? Thats why you're crying right? " i stood up and shook her.. 
 
Slowly, her eye twitched and she finally opened her eyes.. 
I ran to find the doctor.. The doctor then did some check-ups and said that she was completely fine.. Except for her leg.. 
 
I hugged her tightly.. "You're squishing me." She said.. 
"I don't care! Its great to hear your voice again! The happiness within me right now is just beyond words!" Tears of joy just flowed down.. 
After we both calmed down, Hae Yoon spoke first,"I heard what you said.." 
 
"Is it true then? That you love me?" 
 
"Y-yes.. Lee Hae Yoon, i love you.." I grinned widely at her.. 
"But my leg.. How can you still love me if i'm not able to walk around freely?" She asked.. 
 
"No, it doesn't matter! Its our love that matters! I know Hae Yoon.. That you love me too.. Its not easy to be so selfless as to risk your life another.." 
 
She smiled,"Yang Seungho, yes, i love you too.. But i'm afraid that you would one day get bored and throw me aside because you have to keep taking care of me.." 
 
"No way! I'll love you even in death! I'm not gonna leave you alone.. And i want to take care of you.. So that you can put your trust in me.. And i'll work hard to earn big money so that we can live comfortably.." 
 
"Woah woah wait, who said i'm gonna live with you?" She raised an eyebrow even though she was smiling.. 
 
"Yahh.. Pabo.. Who's gonna take care of you if i don't? I love you Hae Yoon and i will not leave you.. " i said.. 
 
"Even if you go to the toilet.." I mumbled and smirked.. 
She slapped my arm,"Yahh, pabo Yang Seungho!" 
 
"Yes, i'm that pabo who only knows how to love you~!" I playfully said.. 
 
She grinned and said,"I love you too.." 
"Oh and, Hae Yoon-ah.. Here's revenge for what you did to me!" I smiled.. 
 
I leaned in and kissed her passionately.. But this time, she responded back too.. 
After we both pulled back, we stared ito each others eyes.. 
"Hae Yoon, i'll always love you no matter what.. I promise.." 
 
We smiled at each other as we know that everything would be alright.. I'm hers and she's mine.. Nothing can ever change that fact.. Love is complicated but its about sacrificing the admirations of thousands for facing the critism of one.. For me, Hae Yoon is that one.. 
 
 
 
 
------------------------------------------------------------
 
 
 

Dear readers, 

 

 

The final chapter!! Viola!! I hope you guys enjoyed this fanfic as much as i did while writing it.. Hmmm... I actually have the concept ready for G.O's fanfic but i don't know how to start or end.. I would need more time to think about that but don't worry, it should be up this week although i can't promise anything.. Anyways, thanks for reading this whole fanfic and i appreciate all of you!! 

 

And emm.. I don't mind silent readers but do leave a comment because it just makes my day! 

 

 

Thank you all! Bye~ 

 

Author Hyunmin