CHAPTER 6

I MAID TO LOVE YOU

 

Aj stopped infront of a carnival park.Ana dont have idea why they were there.Coz all she knows aj hate a place like this.Aj open the door.And the smile on his face was cute.Ana also get out of the car. And she ask aj.

"sir... why were here?" she said.and still curious.

"im just curious whats inside.." he said. And was about to laughed. Aj look at her and ask." why are you laughing? did i say something funny?" he said.

"ammm... nothing sir ..its just....i...i..." ana didnt continue what to say when aj turn his back and went to the entrance.

Ana follow her master...shes scared because what if someone saw aj entered the place  like this.And still she follow wherever aj go.

After an half an hour of following aj,she felt tired.And aj saw her massaging her legs.

"hey,are you tired now? are you hungry?" aj ask her.

"no sir... im fine...just take your time.."she said.while she keep on smiling.but the truth is she s really tired and hungry.

Aj enjoyed watching the kids so happy riding on a roller coaster.The truth is he really want it too...but he cant.He has phobia.When he was a kid,he fell down on a tree..thats why he cant go on a high places.

Aj didnt noticed that ana was smiling while watching the rolle coaster to passed by.SHe's like she want to ride.Aj come closer to her when someone called ana's name. He stopped.

"best!!!!" it was eli..calling her bestfriend.

"oh?! best....your here..." because of she missed eli..she hug him.Aj eyes look bigger when he saw ana hugged the guy.

"what are you doing here? i thought your working..why you didn't tell me that your here?" eli ask her continuesly.

Ana dont know what to answer and she laughed.Aj saw ana that she was very happy seing that guy.What happen to him.. he felt something strange inside her heart.

"best .. im on duty now...(she look at aj's side) see? he is my boss." ana told eli." best im so hungry now...and thirsty.." ana said while holding her tummy.

"wae? u didnt eat your lunch? or until now your boss didnt let you eat something?" eli ask her and feel irretated.

Ana nod.And her face want to say...feed me eli.

Aj heared it.And he come closer to ana and eli. and said.... "who is he?" aj asked ana. while looking at eli.

"ah... im eli... ana's bestfriend since birth." eli introduce himself.

"im not asking you... bro.." aj sarcasticaly said.

ANd he looked at ana..."im asking you" he said.

"ammm.... he is my bestfriend sir... his eli kim." she said.

"ok....im hungry... i want to eat now..." aj's mood was not good when he saw eli.

"ok.. sir.." ana said. while talking to eli that shes busy.

"hemm...best...i call you later ok? we have to go..tell omma that i will visit her on saturday ok?" she told eli to go home.

"ok best...but please eat well kekeke u look so thin now..aigooo..your face its not like that before..aishhhh." eli said while teasing her. And that ana smiled at him again.

Aj really hate when shes smiling on other guy.But why?

"ana..lets go..." aj ordered.

"yes sir..." ana said while saying goodbye to eli.

Aj hurriedly went back to his car,while ana following him.He walked faster but ana cant do it.When they arrived in the car,aj open the door and he get inside.and he close the door with forced..and it ws bang!!!

Ana was confuse on aj's mood.SHe was really confused.She went in,in the car.And silently close the door.In the road aj was silent.And driving so fast.And she get nervous at that time.Ana tightly hold  the seatbelt.

Aj was so upset.And he dont know why...he was irritated by eli.And actually he was jealous by eli.Espicially when he saw ana smiling at him.But why his acting like this? 

"sir...can u make it slowly?" ana told aj to drive safely.

"wae? your scared?" he said. and still not in the mood.

" yes sir..i am... drive safely sir..." ana begged.

"why? your afraid to die?" he said. And ana looked at him with fear.

"yes sir i am.. because i cherish my life and my love ones...why sir? your not afraid to die?" ana told him seriously.

Aj cant answered it.Is he really not afraid to die? Because of his unhappy life?

"sir if your not afraid to die,let me  out of your car" ana said and wants to cry.

When aj heared it.He suddenly stopped the car.

"sir,life is so precious to end it like this... i love my family sir... thats why i worked hard just for them..." ana told him while unbuckle her seatbelt and she move out.

Aj still in the car silently...looking at ana walking fast.Aj realize his fault.And also this is the first time that there is someone told him like that...in that tears flows on his cheek.