CHAPTER 4

I MAID TO LOVE YOU

 

It is good that AJ's room was soundproof,in that ana's scream can't hear outside.She falls down on aj's bed...i mean on top of aj...5 second was silent..then suddenly aj pushed her away,in that she fall on the floor.

"ouchh...my back..."ana said while she felt her backpain and lip biting makes her cute.

Aj stood up infront of her with the blanket covered his body.Aj's hair was so messy,and it makes him so hot.

"yah!!! what are you doing?!" aj shouted ana on the floor.

Ana suddenly try to stand.And she fixed her uniform,and she cant look straigth to aj,coz she was ashamed.

"im so sorry sir,...i..."ana said but before she finished it aj yell at her.

"then what?! your new here right? you dont know what your doing? can't you see im sleeping!!!" aj yelled at her.Poor ana,she just bow her head and she want to cry.

"your crying? aishhhh! i dont like that! why poor people wants this job,but they didnt do it well! aishh!" aj yelling at her again.

"mianeyo...i just wanted you to wake up,coz its already 6am.and thats my job sir,..im sorry again.." ana said and then she walk away.She was holding her tears while walking at the lobby.

Aj realize that its already past 6.And he is not the mood to go outside and dicided to sleep again.He felt guilty to ana of what he had said.

Ana went to her room to release her anger.She need to cry.But eli was not there.She want to call eli at that moment but,she dicided not to call.She cried in pain in her heart.This is the first time that someone yelled at her.She was crying when her phone ring.

"hello?" ana said.

"yah! are you ok?" it was eli.

Ana was surprised when she heared eli's voice.

"ow...b...e..s..t.."ana said while still crying.

"are you crying? wae? "eli ask her.

"im ok best,i just missing my mom and my bro..." ana burst into tears.

"i knew it! thats why i called you..did something wrong? what happened?" eli ask her. but she refuse to answer it beacuse she know that eli will get mad.

"i said,i just miss my mom thats all.." she said.

"are you sure? or your boss scolded you?" eli insist.

"aniyo,...nothing happened here..im fine"ana told eli.

"ok,wipe your tears arra? i dont like your crying.."eli said try to pamper ana.

Ana nodded and she wiped her tears.Its the first time that she lied to eli about her feelings.She know eli half of her life,thats why eli means a lot to her.

She fix herself once again and back to work.When she walk to the garden.she saw the evil aj,sitting on the bench drinking mango juice.She was about to turn back when aj called her.

"yah! crying lady,come over here." aj called her.

Ana take a deep breath and she turn around and walk towards aj.

"yes sir?" ana said.

"can yourefill this?" aj give the empty glass to ana.

"yes sir" she said.

"and bring it to my room." aj told her and he  walks away.

Ana follow his request,she refill the glass with mango juice and she bring it to aj's room.She knocked on the door but no one answering.And dicided to open it.

"sir? here's your mango juice.." she said while putting the glass on the table.

She was about to leave when aj call her.

"hey,can you give me the glass?" aj said.He was laying on his bed.

Ana nothing to do but to follow his boss order.What a lazy dog,she whispered.She walked towards aj,and she put the glass on the side table.

"anything sir?"she asked.

"nothing just leave it there..." aj answered.

Aj laying on with the blanket over him.Thats why ana asked him if his ok.Aj did not answer it but instead to cover his face.

"sir? are you ok? you look pale." she asked. and then she come closer and she touched aj's forhead and it was hot.

"ommo! you fever is to high sir...wait sir i'll be back.."ana wanted to take a medicne for aj.but aj hold her hand..

"dont,no need...im ok.. u can go.." aj said,but his hand was very hot.

"sir ,your not ok,just wait for me,ill be back."ana hurriedly took a medicine and cold water with a towel.

She took the blanket just to release the heat from aj's body.She wiped aj's hand with a cold towel.and also she put a small towel on aj's forhead.

She checked aj's tempreture and its bad.The fever is too high.She let aj take his medicine.An lastly she cover aj with a blanket.And she let aj sleep a little bit longer.And every 30mins she checked aj's tempreture and good thing that the fever went away.Then she dicided to leave the room.