CHAPTER 3

I MAID TO LOVE YOU

 

Ana's first day of work is difficult to handle.The other maids thought her in some ways.She need to familiarize everything and she needs to handle the hardheaded aj.

But for ana,nothings is difficult coz shes strong enough to evercome it.The day had passed and the sunset is over.It was a tiring day for her.She went to a backyard just to smell the fresh air.And she pick up her phone and she called someone....

"best...?" ana's call-sign for eli.its a bestfriend in short.

"ohhh..best...how are you? how was your first day? is it tiring?"eli asked her.

"hmmm..yeah..im so tired today...and you? what did you do the whole day?" ana asked eli,while taking her sit on a bench.

"well...im so bored here coz my best is not here..."eli sadly said.

"gezzzz...wae? you miss me?"ana smiled.

"ehemmm..kinda..but its ok,i saw a cute girl earlier.."eli said while laughing.

"mwoooo? im jealous then..asihh,if you have a gf,tell me first arra?"ana strictly said to eli.

"nae,madam....i will.. and if ever i found one,i will make u jealous..hahaha"eli launghed.

"yah!!! im not jealous on your girls,coz i know,in the end u will choose me over them,,am i right?" ana confidently said.

Eli paused for a while when he heared what ana said...and shes right... in the end.. he will choose ana..but ana dont have idea that eli like her for a long time.

"yah! still there?...helloo?"ana said. she tought eli left the phone hang.

"ahh yeah im still here...and ofcourse.. i will choose u coz your my bestie! my forever bestfriend." eli said it just to cover the feelings he had.

"hahahha ofcourse,your my forever bestfriend..no one can changed that,,thats our promise kekeke"ana said to eli.but eli seems so quite.

"arra..best..im going to take my rest now,well...tomorrow is my 2nd day here...wish me luck best"she said.

"fighting best! u can do it,i know kekeke good night...can you put your phone to your forhead..."eli told ana.. and he kissed his phone."thats my good night kiss coz ur not here,bogoshipo.."eli said.

"nado bogoshipo...see you if im free kekeke,good night best!" she said.

After her conversation with eli,she felt someone behind him and she was scared because the place is dark.She hurriedly open the door and went inside through the kitchen.

But actually,someone is really there,hiding.

She went to her room and she was very sleepy.Before she sleep...she prayed...that her work will be fine and her mom gets well soon.and also for her brother dongho.

And then finally she sleep.

SHe woke up hurriedly when she heard her alarm clock alarming  so loud.It was 5am in the morning and she need to wake up to have an early orientation for the maids.She fixed herself and went to the kitchen together with her fellow maids.Wearing their uniform,they fall in line for checking.

As a maids of the family,you need to be neat,presentable and always wear a smile.

After a short briefing,she was assinged to AJ.Nothing to do but to assest aj in everything he needs.

The first thing she will do is to wake up aj every 6am.Coz aj need to jog early.She was nervous,she will going to wake up aj.

She went upstairs,walked through the hallway until she stop on the front door of AJ.She knocked twice but aj not answering.And she remembered that shes the one who will wake up aj.

She took a deep breath and open the door slowly,looking at a big room,she need to find aj's bed.She walk slowly as she can,until she saw an angelic face sleeping like an angel.covered with a luxurious blanket.She walk closer and dont know what to do how to wake up aj.Ana,pointed her finger on aj's face just to wake him up,but no response.She try to call aj's name but its seems aj didnt hear anything.

She try to pull aaj's blanket but aj pull it back and begun to open his eyes...when suddenly aj come to senses and he open his eyes wide,she saw ana standing in front of him,sarring at him.

Aj,pull the blanket with a full force, that ana,fall on him...Ana scream so loud,and aj started to scream too.