CHAPTER 1

I MAID TO LOVE YOU

 

"ana,are you sure your going to replace me as a helper?" ana's mom said,asking her daugther about her new job.Her mom was sick and cant even do anything but to lay down.The KIM's family dicided to let her rest.And to let ana do her mom's job.

ana said "omma...ofcourse im sure and im ok,dont worry about me coz i know all the things you do in that house,ok?" she said while packing her things.

"ok,just few reminders from them,they have a son,his AJ. and a daugther DAINE.they have different personalities,AJ,he wants his room very clean,and dont forget to refill the tissue paper in his comfort room.If he found out that theirs no tissue,he will scream like thunder.." her mom laughed." you need to refill his ref with soda and water..ok?just clean his room everyday,he hates dirty.And lastly,daine, she is very clumsy.her room is always missed up! she didnt even care her valiable things,its just she will throw it away when she got home..just be nice to them ana,and important is,dont mind them if they say something bad to you.ok? "...her mom said.

While listening,ana was so excited to meet those guys,and thinking what kind of a person aj is.

After she finished her things,she called dongho and said..."hey,you should take care of omma ok? noona will going to work for a while,and you should study hard while im far away.." she sadi to dongho.

"arraso noona,dont get sick there and call us everyday ok?".. dongho said while hugging his sister.

"by the way ana,dont used your phone while your on duty,MR.KIM dont allow it..if your free then you can call.." her mom reminded her.

Ana is heading now to KIM'S family.The mansion was so big.And this is her first time to see that kind of house,well her mom was true,the mansion was huge,How she wished they could live in that kind of house.

While standing in front of the gate,ana dont know whta to do,she will enter or not.Then a man with black suit (guards) came to her and ask..."excuse miss,anything we can do? they said.

ana went closer to them and said..."im ana park,im a new household helper." she well said.

"ohhh... i see... the buttler said we were expecting a new maid."the gaurd said.

"yes i am,can i come in?" she asked.

"ok,but first let me check your bag.." he said.

After he checked the bag,the gaurd called the mansion and let ana get in.Ana walked just to reach the mansion and its too far from the gate.While walking,a very fast racing car passes her way..and  even she cover her ears because of noisy sound.

And that racing car was owned by AJ... and he is the driver......