CHAPTER 2

I MAID TO LOVE YOU

 

in far away,ana saw the man step down on his car,wearing a gray suit and he looks adorable with a headphone around his neck.

Then a two bodyguards bow their heads as a sign of respect.

"maybe his the son of KIM'S family,oh my! im so nervous," ana's heart beat faster while continue walking closer to the house.

Finally,shes on the front door.The guards greeted her and lead her way to Mrs.Kim. for a verification and for an interview.

Before she enter the office,she's very nervous and she took a deep breath before she finally come in.

"annyeong haseyeo madam.." ana greeted Mrs.Kim and she bow her head.

Mrs.Kim looks scary at first and sophisticated the way she dressed.

"annyeong haseyeo,ottoshimnika? she ask ana.While looking ana from head to toe.

"im fine madam,by the way,chonun ana imnida" she answered directly.

"how was your mom? is she ok now?"Mrs.Kim ask her mom's condition.

Ana's mom was their long time helper for 10 years.and also became the nanny of AJ and DAINE.

"she's ok madam,thank you for asking" ana said while looking at the floor because she was nervous.

Mrs.Kim, came closer to her and let her sit on the couch.At first Mrs.KIm was scary but she has a good heart,ana think of it.

"ok,i know you are a good person like your mom,i trusted her for a long time that she was here.eventhough my two children are very naugthy,but still she overcome it." Mrs.Kim said.

Ana smiled at her because of what Mrs.Kim said... "thank you madam" ana  said.

"ok,i will take it shortly,you will be the attendant of my son,AJ. all you have to do is to clean his room every day,just give him all he wants.And scold him if he did bad in you ok? " Mrs.Kim said while smiling.

"my son AJ,is a hot tempered person,*deep breath* ..oh gosh..i dont know what to do with him..." Mrs.Kim continued.

"hot tempered madam?"" ana ask with curiosity.

"yes ana,he always shouting when he got home...i know it will be hard for you at the first time,but hoping u can changed his unacceptable character." Mrs.Kim said.

Ana been quite for a while and getting nervous.Thinking how can he will deal with AJ....

Ana and Mrs.Kim was surprised when they heard a loud voice shouting from the hallway.And then the door open.

"omma! wheres ajumma?(ana's mom) did you fired her?!" AJ was shouting looking at his mom.

"aniyo...wae?! " her mom said.

"answer me omma! aishhh! i need ajumma now!" AJ still shouting.

Ana was quite,listening.And she cant even look aj at that moment.

"i have a visitor,cant you see? i will talk to you later jaeseop!" Mrs.kim said angryly.

When aj was about to go out,her mom said..."by the way,she is your new attendant for now,your ajumma is sick right now,and she is her daugther..be nice to him arasso?! " his mom told him about ana.

But still aj,didnt turn his face to ana.still he went out and didnt say anything.And they heard the door banging.

" see? thats AJ,very annoying,aishhh!" Mrs.Kim said while let ana,sitted again.

"its ok madam, i think i can handle it..." ana said but actually she was scared.

"ok,hope your like your mom,she has long patience to my kids" Mrs.Kim said to ana..." ok,you can start to work later,but first go to your room and fix your self,they will give you your uniform and some briefing ok?" Mrs.Kim told her.

And this is ana's first day of work.She went to her room,and the maids give her unifrom.And she undergo briefing and a tour around the mansion so that she will be memorize the other part of the house.The mansion was huge,its like a 5 star hotel,its has a big swimming pool,basketball court,movie theater,mini golf course etc.

Everything are all in there.No one can a kid ask for.She was thinking what her mom did for the past 10 years,being a helper and a nanny of that bastard!

"ottokae?...lord help me in everything,,kekeke" ana said while familiarizing the mansion.

"i can do it! fighting!!!!"