CHAPTER 5

I MAID TO LOVE YOU

The day was over and went down,its was a tiring day for ana,and thinking that aj is sick,she felt something weird inside her heart.She was pitty with aj,because when she was sick,her mom never leaved beside her until she gets well.But for aj,no one care about his condition.So,she dicided that she will take care of aj until he gets well..

She went to aj's room just to check if his ok.When she knocked on aj's door,aj didn't reply,so she went in.She walk closer to aj's bed,and seeing that he is sleeping.

Ana check everything in the room and it was ok,she touch aj's forehead and the fever went gone.Then she dicided to leave aj's room.

When aj heared the door closed.He open his eyes...and he is not really sleeping.Aj realize that only ana concern about his health.NAd he promised that form now on he will be nice to ana.

It was exactly 6 in the morning,ana went to aj to check again.But she saw that aj still lying on his bed....sleeping.

"poor aj,maybe his still not good.."ana speak silently.

She need to wake up aj so that aj can eat his breakfast.She brought a breakfast in bed.

"sir...sir...wake up,your breakfast is here.." ana said while she try to wake up aj.

Aj suddenly open his eyes and he saw ana's angelic face...

"sir,how do you feel right now? " ana asked.

"im ok.." aj answered while he try to sit up.

Ana guided aj to sit up and he lean to the headboard.

"sir...u need to eat your breakfast coz last night u didn't eat anything..."ana said while giving aj a hot porridge.

She blew it until its warm.Aj was looking at her while blowing.And suddenly ana siad.."here sir,u can eat now...its already warm.." while putting the bowl on the side table.

Aj was expecting her to feed him,like the drama does on t.v. But he was wrong,instead ana put it on the side table,it means he will eat by himself.

Ana step back,so that aj have time to eat.SHe dicided to clean the room.Then aj called her and ask.."ana... i need someone to accompany me later..." he said.

"yes sir.. i will ask mr.jung (head buttler) to send you your bodyguards sir.." she said.

"aniyo.... i want you to come with me" aj told her.

And that ana was surprised on what she heared.

"me? sir? but...." ana stopped.

"i want you to come with,ok? no more question." aj strictly said.

"ah....ahh... o..key..sir" ana slowly answered.

"ok,im finished ana....thank you..."aj said,and he stand to take his shower.

Ana thinking that she heared correctly? aj said "thank you" to her? 

In that ana proved that there's a soft spot in aj's heart.

IN the afternoon,aj is ready to go.He called ana.Then ana hurriedly went to her room.

"im here now sir...we will go now?" ana ask aj. but aj just looked at her.

"dont tell me, your going with me with that unifrom? an housemaid unifrom?" aj ask her.

"ehh? ofcourse sir..because im your maid." ana replied.

"no..no.. changed your uniform...wear your comfortbale clothes..." aj told her.

"sir?" ana was confused.

"you didn't hear me? i said changed your clothes now.." aj said to her.

And she hurriedly went to her room and she dont know what to wear.She dicided to wear fit jeans and a pink simple t-shirts with a kiss print on,and a sneakers.She look simply pretty.

They meet in the garden,aj was waiting for her..when aj looked at her...it was like..wow! this is the first time that aj appreciated a simple looks for a girl.

"yah! your like a turtle,your so slow.. can u please make it in a hurry?" aj told her to get in in the car.

"ah..nae..." she said.

While driving,aj simply glimpse her on the mirror in front of them.Ana was busy watching outside.And innocently let her hand off and feel the warm air.

Aj smiled at her.Simply because the girl beside him,was simple and innocent.He think people can easily fooled her.And he dicided to watch ana and protect her.