CHAPTER 7

I MAID TO LOVE YOU

 

Anna leaved the house after she argue with AJ,she dicided not to pursue her job.Aj didn't know that she already left the house.He just noticed that the other maid went to his room to give his milk....

"where is anna?" he asked the maid.He dont know why he was nervous while waiting the maid's answer.

"umm...sir...she already left the house,i dont know why sir but she hurriedly packed her things last night" she said.

"what?? but..." aj thinked the reason why...

He cant sleep that night still thinking of anna...he turned to the left side of his bed,turn off and turn on the ligths,cover his face with blanket but he cant sleep.

He stood up and cover his face with his palm...and the end he took a shower...

 

on the other side...anna unpacking her things.Her mom is still sick and she was thinking for a new job.She need to support her mom and her brother dongho.Menwhile,eli hurriedly came to her house after he heared the news from dongho that her sister already left the house.Anna was done unpacking when eli arrived....

"yah! what happened? did something wrong?" eli asked her.

"aniyo...its just i dont like it anymore,i need to find a new job,can u help me?" anna said while looking sadly to her bestfriend.

"ofcoures i will help you on that,just tell me first what happend"eli insist.

"yah! did u hear me or not? i said nothings happened!" anna shouted at eli.

"arraso...arraso...just dont shout ok?"eli said.

"aishhhh...you want to go out? lets have a drink..."she ask eli.

"hmmm..i like that hehe SUJU?!" eliwas so excited.

"yah! SUJU!" anna too.

This two young people was very open to each other,they were bestfriend many years ago,eli is her superman while she is the person who always saved by him.

Anna always run to him while crying,because someone bullied her when they were in the 5th grade.From that time,eli is always with her.

They know each other very well,and many people thought that they are the best couple.

THey started drinking suju,while anna still silent...

"hey...why your so silent..huh? where here because u want to drink.."eli ask her.

But she only answer a NOD.

But she continuesly poor the suju and drink all of it.Eli stop her but she still doing it.

Eli didnt drink too because he know that she will get drunk,she need someone to accompany until she gets home.

But suddenly she started talking nonsense...and shes drunk.

"yah,best....your re..ally...the best.." she said while she pointing eli with her finger....

"your drunk..lets go home.." eli said...

"ani...lets do it later ok.." she said while she cant even hold her suju.

Eli looking at her seriuosly....

"psssttt! wae?? im i that pretty? huh? hehehe"she said.

Eli want to say.."yes you are...ever since you are pretty"...but eli silently nod.

"ani...ani..im not pretty...im ugly.."she said while she want to drink one more shot but eli stopped her...and eli grabbed her outside...

"yah!!! are you crazy??! i want to drink more...!!!"anna was really drunk..

eli still holding her hands and he was angry at that time coz he knows that her friend was hurt.

"lets go home!!!" he shouted to anna.

Anna,stopped. he saw eli was mad at her...because of her attitude.

"are you crazy! why are you doing this? huh! you want me to go with you if you have problem..but this is the first time your like this!" eli telling her madly.

And she was about to cry infront of eli.her eyes were full of tears and any moment it will fall...

She was losing her strength when she saw eli with anger,Because this is the first time that eli mad at her.

She know that she was wrong..but he cant help herself but to cry.

Eli come to her closely and he turned his back and telling that he will carry her back .And anna accept it,eli carry her piggyback.

She was silently crying at the back while eli,silently walking heading to her house.

 

"miane...if im acting like that.."eli said.

But shes still crying and she cant even speak.

"lets talk about it tomorrow,but please stop crying?"he said to anna.

"miane...*while crying*...miane..."she only said.

"i cant accept your appology for now..."eli told her.

"i know...*still crying*"she said.

They arrived in anna's house...and anna was sleeping and eli put her on her bed,covering her with blanket.

He sitted for a while beside anna's bed,looking at her face and he kept away the hair covering her face.

Eli secretly inlove to her for so many years,but anna look at him as her brother and a bestfriend.

But still eli did not losing hope,and still holding what he had with anna....their friendship.

 

 

to be continued..............