Chapter 7

Game of Love

"I kind if heard Seohyun's name, any news about her?"

Sungmin and Ryeowook looked at each other like they want to say something. "Erm..." Sungmin can't open his mouth and keep on nudging Ryeowook who is beside him.

"Well no, it's.. S-Soouyoung yeah! Sooyoung, you know her groupmate, she'll be filming an upcoming drama."

"Oh I see, well you." Kyuhyun pointing his finger at Sungmin.

"Y-yes?"

"Umma wants you to help her clean the rooms."

"Yes Sir!"

"What about me?"

"You can just help,at the kitchen." Ryeowook immediately stands up and do what loves to do cooking.

As Sungmin is happily helping, the younger man's mother they do some chitchat.

"That is so sweet of you helping me, but you seem like you have never done this before."

"Me? oh I just look like one, but I do work hard you know cleaning stuff and..." Suddenly he coughs seeing the dust went of the vacuum.

"Oh my dear child, haven't use a vacuum before."

"Erm... "

"It's okay, just sit there and watch." Sungmin nodded and do what the elder woman told her.

"Auntie, that Seohyun, Kyuhyun loves her very much does he?" he asked her.

"Yeah, actually it took my son a long time to finally allow her to enter showbizness, and showing his support he is the one who gave her money when she goes to Seoul and during those times Seohyun was still starting, but you know I don't want to be a cruel mother but I can feel she is just using my son, I always tell Kyuyun there are other guys or girl he could date but he really loves her and what can I do?"

"Auntie I..."

"If only Seohyun is as kind as you perhaps I won't have any problem."

Sungmin smiled to the elder woman words and just continue helping her. While Kyuhyun just shakes his head still seeing Sungmin enthiustically helping her. Though he kinds of smile.

"Cute." Kyuhyun sudenly said walking off away from the room.

(In Seoul)

"See you tommorrow Hyukjae!" one of his colleague said to him as he wave them goodbye. It was the end of his shift and he is patiently waiting then suddenly he saw a white car toward his way.

"Hae?"

"Hyuk! Hop in..."

"What?"

"I'm kind of hungry lets have dinner outside." Hyukjae sighed and just nodded going inside seating beside Donghae. 

(At a restaurant)

"Your dad, I heard he had been released in the hospital." Donghae told him.

"T-that's good I want to see him I missed him very much." Hyukjae said as he felt tears falling on his cheeks.

"Hyukkie, stop crying people might think I am hurting you." Donghae whispered.

"S-sorry, it's just he had been my only anchor  during my sad times I think just hearing he's okay and well had lighten this burden in my heart."

Donghae took his handkerchief out and hand it to his friend so he can wipe his tears.

"Thank you Hae for always being with me." Smiling at him.

It had been almost more than a month since Hyukjae had stayed at Donghae's house. Of course he had prove himself not being just someone who board in his friend's house. He usually helped Kangin, or even intrude the kitchen to cook something for Donghae, everything seems good, as for Donghae he can;t believe that even he is in grief over Sungmin's disappearance, because of Hyukjae being around him made him happy.

"Here's your food Donghae and Hyukjae." Kangin said as the maids laid all the food in the table.

"Hyung can you just call me GHyuk, I kind of feel uncomfortable until now when you adressed me like that, I've known you since we were kids."

Kangin just smiled and nodded at them. As he left them suddenly Hyukjae frowned when he took a bite of his favorite strawberry cake.

"Hyuk is something wrong?" Hae worriedly asked him.

"I don't know but I kind of hate it..."

"Hate what?"

"This cake I hate it. Hae can I have some of your chocolate cake?"

"Sure." Donghae handed him his own dessert. he was surprise when Hyukjae ate it happily Donghae knew, Hyukjae rarely eats chocolate cake and would only eat  strawberry cake and what more surprise him is Hyukjae dig in and leave the fried chicken untouch and happily eating seafoods to which he also hates.

"Hyuk, are you okay?"

"Yes, why is it weird I am eating fish and... don't tell me you're upset that I ate your cake."

"No I'm not it's just kind of strange to see you eat like that."

"Why am I a big eater now?"

"No I mean."

"I-I'm sorry I just can't help it I don't know since yesterday I kind of sneak some foods when your not around and I..."

Donghae suddenly stand up, he held Hyukjae's arm took his car key, Hyukjae seems to be confused seeing his friend's behaviour.

"Hae, where are we going?" He still looked confused and worried.

"To Leeteuk-hyung." He replied as he started driving.

"Who is he?" 

"Doctor in special cases."

"Special cases? Hae I'm nothings worng with me."

"Still we'll go there."

(In the hospital)

"What do you feel this past few days Hyukjae?" A man in white robe asked him.

"Erm, sometimes at work I feel nauseus and one time I went to the bathroom I saw blood but..."

"Why didn't you tell me about it Hyuk?" DOnghae suddenly butted in.

"It's nothing serious and I just took some medicines that time. Why is there something wrong?"

"Well, Donghae starting today, no more stress for him and, give more nutricious foods, because in 8 months you'll become a father."

"WHAT!" both of them exclaimed.

"Well, I run the test and he is 3 weeks pregnant, a very rare case maybe it's in his genes. Thats why you as the father of his child needs to take care of him."

"Yes, hyung thank you and by the way, Kangin-hyung asks me if your free this weekend he likes to ask you out."

"Silly bear, tell him to ask him personally I might say ys." he smiled at them.

As they leave the hospital.

"You need to leave your office."

"Huh?"

"From now on you'll just stay in the house and just get back to work until you give birth."

"Hae, are you crazy, no I will work so I can earn money for my baby."

"Our baby." Donghae corrected him.

"But..."

"Let's go to your father's house."

"Hae...." But before Hyukjae can object, DOnghae's decision is firmed after half a minute of driving they finally reached Hyukjae's place.

"You what are you doing here?" It was his stepmother who welcomed him coldly.

"Umma I..."

"Don't call me that name you disgusting little..." as he tried to slap her, his father arrived in time.

"Hyuk..."

"Appa..."

"My son..."

"Appa, I miss you I am sorry I was not able to take care of you while you're in the hospital... I...."

"It's okay my princess, you seem to be fine, is Donghae treating you well."

"Yes appa" Hyukjae replied smiling."

"Uncle, Auntie let's talk in the living room I have something important to tell you."

Hyukjae was playing with his hands, wondering how can they say to them he is pregnant with his brother's fiance. But Donghae smiled at him and faced the two elder.

"Uncle, Auntie I would like to ask something from you."

"What is it son?" it was Hyukjae's father who asked him seems like, the younger man is very serious is speaking with him.

"I... I... would like to let me marry your son Hyukjae." he said as all of them are wide-eyed looking at him especially Hykjae who seems to be speechless at that moment.

 

>>>Finally an update I miss you guys so much how are, does someone miss me I hope so! ^^