Chapter 8

Game of Love

"M-Marry?" Hyukjae's father was surprised hearing this from Donghae who happened to be his eldest son's fiancé.

"Wait a minute, you are my son's boyfriend and now you're going to marry that thing!"

"Yes, and i believe from the time your son left me my relationship with him ended so perhaps I am not hurting anyone in my decision regardless I don't need your permission I am asking Hyukjae's father to let me marry his son."

"Why you..." Hyukjae's stepmother tried to stand up but he was stop by her husband.

"Then tell me why the sudden decision of this marriage?"

Hyukjae was biting his lips he lowered his head, how can he tell his father his situation. Donghae looked and smiled at him.

"A-appa I'm... I-I'm pregnant with Donghae's child."

Both the elder widened their eyes, with this Hyukjae's stepmother rose up from her seat wanting to hurt him but Donghae and his father blocked her.

"Why are you stopping me and you Donghae, how could you do this to my son what would he do if he comes back huh?"

"Then I will let him know that I will marry his brother, just think about this, one of the member of Lee family had a child out of wedlock and we are talking about my baby here and Hyukjae's beside I can't just entrust him to anyone who knows, they would do something to my son when I am not around." Donghae stated as he look at his friend's stepmother.

"Donghae I respect your intention for your child and Hyukjae but... Hyukjae, my son did you accept his proposal?"

"I-I..." Hyukjae doesn;t know what because he did not have any idea at all when they came in this house, but Donghae was right this is for their child's future, he knew how to grow up without a father for many years, he can't let the baby that living inside him go through all the experience he went through.

"Yes, I accepted his proposal appa, I'm sorry I..." before he could finish his words his father hugged.

"My princess promise me that you will be happy okay?"

"Yes I will appa."

Donghae smiled seeing him happy. "So we will all plan everything you don't need to worry, I'll be in charge for all the expenses."

"Why can't you just do the same wedding you have with Sungmin." the elder man asked him.

"No, I want this a new one this would hurt Hyukjae if I just gave him the same one I should have with Sungmin and I don't want a lot of people to be invited I want this wedding be a solemn one."

"It's getting dark you two better go home." HIs father suggested. As they both enter Donghae's car Hyukjae can't help but sigh.

"What is it?"

"I want to tell hyung about this, I kind of feel guilty if he won't know anything."

"Then send him a message."

"His phone is off remember? We don't have an idea where he is and... I know Ryeowook!"

"You mean his best friend?"

"Yeah, I remember hyung take Ryeowook with him perhaps...I"

"Then let me."

"Hae..."

"You know what sometimes, you had to lose something to make you realize that you could gain more than you lose. And it's not hard to love you Hyukjae, you had been one of the most precious person I have ever known so I should be thankful."

"Hae I..."

"So, what to do uhm, planning of wedding, then shopping, invitations then your check-up, then baby shopping..."

"Hey, calm down one thing at a time okay." Hyukjae said as he look at Donghae's dreamy eyes. He had never seen him this happy and he was thankful that he could give him the family he had always dream of.

In Jeju

"She's in her shooting right now?" Kyuhyun was busily talking over the phone.

"Yes, I see thanks hyung." he sighed as he ended the phone call.

"Is it Seohyun?" Sungmin curiously asks as he is preparing for Kyuhun's things for his clinic.

"Yeah, she's busy."

"Busy with that Yonhawa guy." he mumbled.

"What is it?" Kyuhyun asked him.

"Oh nothing, what a nice morning I bet you will a lot of patient today."

"Yeah, I guess this will be a tiring day agin." he said as Sungmin assists him putting his robes.

"Did you know, Seohyun said, it's silly to be sa dentist here in this place, that I should be in Seoul but I disagree with him, more people needs me here and I am never after the money, all I want is to help people here."

"I know, but Seoul is a nice place you can help your family as well."

"You think?"

Sungmin nodded giving him a smile. Their moment together was cut off when a mother and child entered his clinic.

"Umma, I said I don't want to have my tooth removed." the little boy cried.

"I won't hurt okay?"

"No!" he said trying to be free with his mother holding his hand."

"Hey listen boy, you see I know it will hurt but did you know when we have that remove you keep it and my father use to tell me that when you have your tooth remove not only you gave a new one but after you have it remove go outside then make a wish and it will come true."

"Really pretty hyung?"

"Yes."

"So your wish came true."

"Yes it does."

"What was your dream?"

"Well to see the man of my destiny."

The boy looked at Kyuhyun who looked confusedly at them.

"So if I wish for tons of chocolate it will come true."

"Of course, right ma'am?" Sungmin asked her winking giving her a hint.

"Yes, what this hyung says it's true."

"Okay! Let's do it Hyung Doctor!"

"Now that's my brave little patient." Sungmin said ruffling his hair.

And so Sungminalways assists Kyuhyun until the end of the day. As he is busy cleaning up the clinic. Ryeowook arrived as if he had some important news for him.

"Sungmin!"

"Yes?"

"Hyukjae..."

"Hyukkie? What happened to my brother?" he asked worriedly.

"No not that, he and your fiancé well ex-fiancé, they're getting married."

"Married?"

"Who told you that news?"

"Well surprisingly I got a message from Donghae and he wants you to go back to Seoul and..."

"So what I wanted from the start came true."

"What?"

"Okay, I know this is kind of foolish but, yes I do love Hae but I always he and Hyukkie to be together. And now they're getting married so my plan worked I know this could happen if I leave and..."

"Sungmin what are you talking about so you are kind of matchmaking for them?"

"Yes."

"So what is your decision?"

'When is the wedding?"

"In a month according to Donghae."

"Well if I go to Seoul I need to bring Kyuhyun with me."

"What?"

Sungmin run back home like he is in a hurry and rushed to Kyuhyun's room.

"Yes?"

"Kyuhyun, would you like to go to Seoul with me?" he asked leaving a puzzled Kyuhyun wondering what Sungmin is up to.

 

-Yes I am kind of back enjoy ^^!