Good Morning! Siwon POV

Jealous?

With a sigh, I crossed my arms, smiling in the direction of the closed door, laughing to myself. My arms stretched back as I glanced back at the clock. Nae, right on time. Hee really did like keeping on a schedule. ‘Consistency gives my skin a brighter glow’ was it? Not like I could argue that.. at all. Hee’s skin did glow every morning, well, maybe that was just because I was so hopelessly in love with him, and maybe not.

I moved over the the bed, making the sheets again, like I did every morning as Hee got to his beauty routine. That was odd... I mean call me crazy for actually paying attention to something like this, but I usually had to pick up his sheets from the floor from all of the rolling around he did. From the sheets today, it looked like he barely moved at all... Aniya, maybe I should have gotten more sleep for thinking like that. Or maybe Hee had gotten a really peaceful night’s sleep. While that would have been the first time in years, it was possible.. Right? 

Now that was something to think about.. How long had we been together? A few years at least for sure. Besides the ELFs Eunhyuk-ah and Donghae-ah were the only two members who we told (and that was only because we found out that they were together as well). Hearing the shower shut off signaled that I had about... ten minutes to get my clothes ready for today. The concert wasn’t until later in the day, so we would , for the first time in months, have some down time before going to rehearsals. So what could I wear? I rummaged through my drawers and cabinets, finally finding something comfortable to wear for the both of us with maybe a minute to spare. 

‘Aish...’


A sigh? If I had known any better, I could have sworn that I’d heard a tired sort of sigh come from inside the bathroom. It made me pause..Ani. I shook off the hint of a foreboding feeling. It was morning, it was natural to sigh like that if he was tired.. But then, with the ‘click’ of a lock, I got to see the best sight in the world, my Hyung’s smiling face, still a little damp from his shower. Shuffling over, I pressed a kiss to his lips with a hum. “Soft as always, Hyung” And I was rewarded with a light pink  that dusted across his cheeks.

“Aish don’t get too close, you still need to wash up” He sighed in his normal fake complaint, hand pushing against my chest. With a soft chuckle of my own, I walked into the wash room. It didn’t take me nearly as long to get ready, and I didn’t want to keep Hee waiting. I had to smile, a hand pressing to my lips, remembering the feeling. His lips really were always so soft. Ever since we were together, we promised to stop all of the unecesseary skinship, so that the only people we ever kissed would be each other.