If A Tear Falls and There Is No One To Hear It (Siwon POV)

Jealous?

“Naee~”


Smiling, I turned around to see what my Hyung wanted...But that wasn’t what I saw.
I looked over as I saw Hee, taking Hangeng-hyung’s hand. The camera, ignore it for the camera.
That’s right. Standing with the other members, we all looked on as I plastered the most fake smile on my face that I could, my heart breaking on the inside. I glanced over to see Hyuk and Hae exchange a hint of a nervous glance, taking care to not look over at me. Cameras.

“Hangeng-hyung~” He bit his lip.. He only did that for me, when we were alone. All around the ELFs cheered, holding up their “Hanchul is REAL” signs that were impossible to ignore.
The elder of the two looked around with a light smile, then back to my Hyung... My Hyung.

“I know we’re at a concert and all. But.., I’ve been thinking a lot and, I want to you be my boyfriend”

And just like that, my whole world crashed. All at once, a panic set over me as I fought with literally every muscle and bone in my body to keep this stupid smile smiling. Questions swarmed in my mind like frantic, poisonous insects in a fallen hive, my breathing picking up the slightest bit as I looked at the two. But hearing Hangeng’s voice snapped me partialy out of the deepest pits of my mind. 

“H..Heechul-ah?” Just hearing his voice made the ELFs cheer.. It made me a little sick. At first it was just a smile on his surprised face, then the smile got a bit bigger, before he gave a single breath of a laugh. A split second passed, and cheers exploded around me. My glance went to the crowd.. and maybe it should have stayed there; because, when I looked back, My Hyu-.. Heechul-hyung was in Hangeng’s arms.

“Nae. I-I I thought you’d never ask” And more cheers. The louder they cheered, the longer the two hugged, looking at each other, the more I felt my heart shatter. Dimming lights in the stadium, Manager-Hyung’s way of subtly telling us to get off the stage.

I wanted to bolt out of there as quickly as I could, but that’d be way too obvious.. Instead, I tried my best to smile as I walked off with the rest of the members.. Well, most of them. When I got past the curtains and got my mic off, I looked back, all of my fake joy finally getting to fall away. There they stood, alone on a dimmed stage. They looked out to the crowd, at eachother, then back out to the crowd, facing them. Hand in hand, they bowed to the cheering fans, and that’s where I left. 

Finally back stage, I all but ran to the dressing room, closing and locking the door behind me. Maybe I slammed it, maybe I didn’t there was really no way of me knowing, that’s not what I cared about.. But then again, what did I care about? Shivering hands covered my face, my back against the door as a shaky sigh passed my grasp. What did I have to care about now? After this? And I honestly.. couldn’t give myself an answer.