Maintaining the Act... Heechul POV

Jealous?

I smiled at the door until I saw it close and heard it ‘click’, and then the mask fell away again. My hand wandered up to my lips, still able to feel Siwon’s soft touch against them. As little as I liked to think about it... I had to wonder if his lips would ever feel the same to me after today.. Just thinking about it alone scared me, but I didn’t realize how scared I was until I felt my fingers... trembling on my lips. I clenched the hand into a fist, holding it in my other until the shaking stopped. Once again I looked to the washroom door. I loved him so much.. and I might have been about to crush him. 

With a long sigh, I all but flopped onto the bed, the clothes Siwon had picked out pouncing up for a second. My eyes scanned over the clothes. Clearly the larger ones were his (he needed larger sized because of his muscle mass alone), so I looked to the slightly.. slimmer selection of clothes. Jinjja? Examining the outfit, I picked up the shirt. Good old Shisus... “You really like me in this combination, don’t you?” I muttered to myself before shrugging. It was morning, and I was way too lazy to pick something else out.

Tired eyes traced the lines on the ceiling. Okay so... At the end of today a few things could happen. Either Siwon would hate me forever, or he’d feel betrayed, and hurt and hate me forever.. Dammit, I was awful at finding the bright side of things. I puffed out a deep sigh, hand on my face for a while. What was that? Did I hear a click? Aniya, I was just going crazy from the stress, nervousness, and lack of sleep. That was all, I was su-

“Hyung?”

Or maybe not..
All at once, I gasped as I sat up, the towel barely staying wrapped around me. There I sat, wide eyed and gaping at Siwon, wearing a worried look on his face. Worried. Ani. This was his. ‘Holy shisus, something’s wrong with Hyung, what do I do’ face. My mind rushed as hours (or so it seemed) dragged by. Think. Think. Think!

“Y-yah!” My hand went to my heart before I flopped back onto the bed. “You scared the crap out of me, I could have died!” I peaked out of one eye to see if any of this was working. And sure enough, there was that smile on his face again, accompanied by that soft laugh. I sat back up slowly, trying my best to maintain my smile. “At least say something before coming out, nae?”
I searched his face, looking for something, anything that could show me, tell me if this act was working or not. Because right now, this act was all that I had to keep me sane..