A Fail-Proof Solution for Rain Clouds... Siwon POV

Jealous?

It was nothing. I was totally sure of it. What I just saw was nothing.. But.. What exactly did I just see? What did I look at just now that made it so hard to keep smiling? That was something that, for some reason, I didn’t want to think about. So, I pushed the thought to the back of my mind as best I could before sitting down next to my Hyung. 

“Mianhae” I said, taking a hold of the hand over his heart. I held it for a moment, felt the soft skin for a moment, before bringing it against my lips. My eyes closed as I let the kiss linger. 

“Saranghaeyo” I muttered against Hee’s hand. It was easy to feel Hee’s hand get warmer after the words, and sure enough, after I opened my eyes, that amazing blush was complimenting his features again. But there was something else. There was this deep look in his eyes, some deep thought was clearly running through his mind. It was my turn to blush however, when his hand pulled from my grip, only to rest on my cheek. I placed my hand over it, thumb running over his skin as his thumb ran over mine... 

This moment was bittersweet, I just didn’t know exactly why. It was like something hung in the air, over our heads, like an invisible, gray, storm cloud. And as much as my heart ached to know what it was that was bringing down (which would then be the reason that I was always being brought down), I was never one to pry. 

But there was something that I could do.. Leaning down slowly, I pressed our lips together, my free hand hovering over Hee’s cheek. Whatever it was, whatever was causing this cloud, I wanted him to know that I was there for him, and that I loved him. My plan seemed to work rather well, because I felt his lips pressed back against mine in almost no time at all. We stayed like this for a while, our eyes eventually closing. The world melted away when we kissed. Every trouble, every worry was nothing when we were like this.. I pulled away only when I felt the hint of a smile on my Hyung’s face, pulling back just so that I could see it.

Finally, a relaxed, whisper of a laugh left those soft lips of his, my thumb running over the bottom one.

“Let’s get dressed. You know how much Ryeowook hates it when anybody’s late for breakfast”The comment elicited another laugh.

“Nae~. He gave Yesung an earful for being ten minutes late... Scary”
Beaming from my accomplishment, I sat up and threw Hee’s clothes at him before putting on my own. Of course, having less little things to attend to, I was the first one dressed and out of the room. Hee was still fixing his hair by the time I was closed the door and sat at the table. Just like every morning, I knew he’d be out soon, looking amazing, as he always did. I just hoped he’d still be smiling. Hee looked his best when he was smiling.