What Am I To You?

Who's That Boy?

TOP POV

 

Seungri is….her first love?

 

Seriously, I don’t understand the situations. Why is Bom hugging Seungri? What’s with that beanie? And why suddenly, out of nowhere, Dara noona came and said that Seungri is Bom’s first love? I don’t get it.

 

“W-what? What are you talking about, noona? You’re drunk!” Seungri looks confused even more. He bulged his eyes.

 

Dara noona laughed. “Just ask by yourself to her, then!”

 

“Noona? Bom noona? What is this?” Seungri tried to release himself from Bom’s hug. She released him.

 

“Noona? Why are you crying?”

 

What? She’s crying?

 

I looked at her carefully. Well, yeah, her eyes is watery. But…she smiled?

 

She shook her head. “Never mind. But, Seungri-ah, thank you at that time. You were supporting me because I got rejected, and because of you I encouraged myself to audition again! You may forgot that, but I don’t. Because of you, I can go through many things, and ended up knowing who you are. I promised to meet you someday, and I did it now.”

 

Then, she picked the red beanie, and put it on Seungri’s head. While tucked it, she can’t stop smiling.

 

“Thank you, guardian angel.”

 

I raised my eyebrows. What?

 

She turned her head to us. “Well, see you later then.”

 

Author POV

 

2NE1 just got back to their dorm.

 

Bom sat on her bed. Tonight was great, she thought. She spent one day with her special friend, and she even knew who is the owner of that beanie, the one that became her guardian angel. Well, she didn’t mean to hug Seungri, but her body unconsciously did it. It just that she is too happy, that she can’t even controlled herself. Finally I met him.

 

“Unni?”

 

Bom turned. Minzy is standing in front of her room.

 

“What is it, Minji-ah? Do you have something to say?”

 

“Mm…yes,” Minzy approached her and sat beside her.

 

“What do you want to say? Aren’t you tired?”

 

Minzy shook her head. “I…don’t understand what happened earlier. What happened between you and Seungri oppa? What’s with that red beanie?”

 

Bom laughed. “Omo Minji, are you curious? Well, I’ll tell you because I know you’ll die from curiosity if I don’t.”

 

--

 

“Are you understand now?” asked Bom. She already told the whole story to Minzy.

 

Minzy nodded. “Yeah, I understand now. That was amazing, unni.”

 

“Is it?” Bom chuckled. “Then why don’t you sleep? It’s past midnight already~”

 

“But, unni—“ Minzy paused. “Now, how’s your feeling to Seungri oppa?”

 

“Now? Mmm…I think nothing will change. I will still think of him as my dongsaeng, my friend, though I’m thankful for him, because he’s my guardian angel. It’s funny though how he acted back then.”

 

“Oh I see…” Minzy nodded.

 

Bom tilted her head. “Why? Do you like Seungri?”

 

Minzy flustered. “Ah, no! Because…what will TOP oppa think, after the scene..”

 

“Huh?” asked Bom. “Why are you concerned to him?”

 

“Well, earlier Dara unni said Seungri oppa is your first love..TOP oppa will get jealous, maybe? He likes you, after all.”

 

Bom flicked her own head. She forgot TOP. She didn’t even care about him, after she knew “the boy”. She was only focused on Seungri, that she ignored everything.

 

“Oh right..I should told him. Fool, why am I this stupid. Anyway, thank you Minji-ah, I’ll call him tomorrow,” she smiled and patted Minzy’s head.

 

Minzy smiled back before left the room. “Have a good sleep, unni.”

 

--

 

“Seungri-ah?” asked TOP while they just got on to the car.

 

“Yes, hyung?” asked Seungri without looking at his hyung. He is busy wearing his seatbelt.

 

“What’s the meaning of that incident..with Bom noona?”

 

Seungri turned his head and shake it. “I don’t know either, hyung. She was talking about stuff in the past that I don’t know and suddenly hugged me. I think she is drunk.”

 

TOP sighed. “Were you close with her in the past?”

 

“Mm, not really. But yeah, we supported each other, as trainees. What’s wrong, hyung?”

 

“Nothing.” TOP shook his head.

 

“Ah hyung, are you jealous?” suddenly GD joined.

 

TOP flustered. “No! Why should I…”

 

“Ah, because Dara noona said I’m Bom noona’s first love?” Seungri chuckled.

 

“Don’t worry hyung, that noona is just drunk and said nonsense. Even if he’s really Bom noona’s first love, she likes you, right? What’s matter is the present, not the past. Don’t worry,” GD tapped his hyung’s back.

 

TOP nodded to convince himself. Yeah, Seungri and GD were right, maybe that was just a joke. But why is his heart still aching?

 

He can’t take it any more. He took his phone as soon as he reached his bed, and dialed Bom’s number.

 

No answer.

 

“Gosh.” He sighed. He throws his phone, and sleep uncomfortably.

 

--

 

“Seunghyun-ah? How was your sleep?”

 

As promised, Bom called TOP this morning.  It’s becoming a habit, that someone will calls the other one in the morning. Moreover, she wants to apologize about last night.

 

“Mmm, sleep just like that,” answered TOP. “How about you, Bommie?”

 

“Fine. I’m just a little dizzy from the drink,” she chuckled. “Seunghyun-ah, I’m sorry….”

 

“Sorry for what?”

 

“Because last night...I hugged Seungri and ignored you…and you called me later, right? Sorry I was already sleep there..”

 

TOP smiled. “That’s fine. I called you because I’m curious what did you do last night. Do you mind if you tell the reason to me?”

 

“Well, this is a long story…I will tell you later, okay?” said Bom.

 

“Okay, just answer this one then,” said TOP. “Is Seungri’s really your first love?”

 

Bom flustered. “W-what?”

 

“Come on,” he said. “This is a simple question, right? Dara noona said he’s your first love, so is that right?”

 

A hard question instead, Bom . She really don’t know to answer.

 

“Bommie-ah? Still there?” asked TOP to confirm.

 

“Y-yes,” Bom stuttered. “I…don’t know it. I’ll think about it…”

 

“Think about it?” asked TOP, confused. “Why should you think about it?”

 

“Well..I’ll call you later….” Still flustered, Bom hung the phone.

 

Then, she----the wall. Is Seungri her first love? She never think she fell in love, actually. If she likes someone, she just think that she’s admiring him, liking him, but she never think that the someone is her first love. But..is Seungri his first love? The one who helped her, supported her, the one that always made her go up?

 

“Daraaaa!” cried Bom, calling the one who get her to this trouble.

 

In a while, Dara walked hastily. “What is it, Bommie-ah?” she yawned. “Your voice sounds like you’re about to cry. I’m still dizzy but can’t stand your call.”

 

“Why are you saying that Seungri is my first love last night? I’m in trouble now,” Bom complained.

 

Dara frowned. “Did I say that?”

 

“Yes you are!!” Bom whined. “So you’re really drunk last night you can’t even remember that, huh?”

 

“I don’t.” Dara shook her head. “But did I bring you to trouble?”

 

“You are! TOP called me earlier and asked me is Seungri my first love. I really don’t know to answer, Dara-ah!!” Bom got frustrated.

 

“Why? Just answer what’s on your heart,” answered Dara lightly.

 

“Not that simple!!” Bom yelled. “I…don’t know it either. I only know that he’s the one who supported me and I liked him..but is that love?”

 

“You’re not a kid anymore, Bom! You’re 30! Of course you know what is love,” Dara teased Bom. “And, have you ever liked someone that much before you adore him?”

 

Bom thinking a while. “Well…I liked someone before…a few, maybe, but I think that’s just a teenager’s love. I don’t think that’s even called love.”

 

“See? You got the answer then.” Dara is about to leave but Bom blocked her way.

 

“Then what should I say to him?! If I say that Seungri is, then…what will happened?”

 

Dara looks frustrated. “Aigoo~~Bommie-ah!! Why do you take it heavily? TOP is not a kid either. He’ll understand if you tell him the story, and you don’t have any feelings to Seungri anymore, right? You like TOP now, right? Sometimes first love isn’t the most important, but the last love is! Simple.” Dara let go of Bom’s hand, and back to her room.

 

Bom sighed. It’s not that simple, Dara…

 

--

 

Gummy called her dongsaengs to a dinner tonight. Actually, that is Dara’s plan, to make TOP and Bom meet. She felt sorry about what happened between them two, and decided to help them together. She told her plan to Gummy and Minzy, and they both agreed.

 

“Bom noona!” Seungri shouted as soon as he sees Bom.

 

“Ah! What should I do…” Bom frozen automatically.

 

“Don’t worry I’ll help you,” Dara nodded calmly.

 

“Noona! What did you do to me last night? Why are you hugging me? TOP hyung…TOP hyung questioned me!” Seungri attacked Bom with questions.

 

Bom looked around. TOP isn’t here yet, just Seungri and Daesung here.

 

Dara charged. “Why are you so serious, Seungri-ah? We got drunk last night! She’s just drunk that she hugged you, and I can’t even remember what I said last night! We were too drunk Seungri, I’m sorry.”

 

“Not that!” suddenly Bom cutted in. “Although Dara was drunk last night, what she said is true…”

 

Dara squinted her eyes. What?

 

“I’ll tell you later what happened, Seungri,” Bom continued. “I’m sorry for saying something that made you confused, but I’m saying the truth last night. You are my guardian angel, my first love….”

 

“B-but what about TOP hyung??” Seungri got panicked. “He’ll…he’ll kill me! And even if you love me, noona, I-I…”

 

“She said you’re her first love, not her present love!” Dara hitted him with a napkin. “Overconfident man!”

 

Bom pushed Seungri to a corner, then tell him the whole story. She tell it fast, worrying if TOP suddenly comes.

 

“Ah~ I see, noona. Although I don’t remember it,” Seungri looked much calmer, although still looked confused.

 

Bom relieved. “Glad you understand it. I hope you didn’t misunderstand it.”

 

“Well, I’m trying,” Seungri nodded. “But, am I really your first love, noona? Whoah!”

 

Bom flicked her head. “I hate to say yes. Yes, but at that time I don’t know who you are. If I know that kind boy turned out to be you, I regretted fall in love with you.”

 

“How can you say that, noona!” Seungri cried. “So I was charming in the past, and now, even more. Glad to know that.”

 

Bom shr. Then they went back to the others, laughed together.

 

“You’re back!” Dara noticed them. “How was it?”

 

Bom nodded. “He didn’t misunderstand it. Now we’re left with one person.”

 

Suddenly, the glass door opened. TOP, G-Dragon, and Taeyang went in.

 

“There he is,” Dara whispered.

 

Three of them approached the crowd of people. Bom walked near TOP. Before she could say something, TOP cutted in.

 

“I saw you and Seungri walked together here. What happened?”

 

Bom got taken aback. She didn’t expect that he would asked that.

 

“Hyung! You’re misunderstand! Yes I’m her first love but—“ Seungri can’t finish his sentence, Minzy closed his mouth.

 

Dara tried to join. “They’re just chatting. Don’t misunderstand it, TOP.”

 

TOP turned his head to Bom. “You haven’t answered my question, right? Do you have the answer now?”

 

Dara clenching her teeth. Her plan was ruined, now.

 

“Can we talk, just two of us?”

 

--

 

“So? What’s your answer?” asked TOP when there is just two of them.

 

Bom didn’t answer, she is still thinking what she should say.

 

“Seungri said he is really your first love. Is that right?”

 

“Y-yes,” finally Bom opened . “But now, he is—“

 

“Dara noona called me this afternoon,” suddenly TOP cutted. “She told me the whole story, how he helped you, how your feelings to him…”

 

Bom bulged her eyes. Dara?!

 

“She said Seungri is your guardian angel, the one that help you went through this all.” TOP continued, ignored Bom’s expression. “Although you didn’t know who he is at the moment, now you know, right?”

 

Bom nodded, slightly.

 

“So do you still have feelings to him? I mean—you already grew your feelings towards him since 2005 and it last for..about 8 years? Sometimes it’s hard to move, when you already adore him for years. Moreover, you already know who he is. So-”

 

“Seunghyun-ah, I’m trying to be honest,” Bom interrupted. “Yes, what Dara said, and what you said, they’re true. I already adore him although I don’t know who he is. Yes, he is my first love. And now, knowing that he is Seungri—my feelings hasn’t changed at all. I’m sorry to say this, but I still adore him, to be honest. But don’t misunderstand, TOP. My feelings to him is not the same to you…”

 

TOP raised his eyebrows. “Not the same?”

 

Bom took a breath. “I like him, but in a different way with the way I like you. I like him as a friend, while I like you as a man..”

 

“Wait, wait,” TOP looked confused as well. “You said he is your guardian angel, your first love, you adore him, but only like him as a friend? That’s impossible. First love is first love, you can’t say you like him as a friend while you ever loved him for 8 years. What’s wrong with you, Bom?”

 

TOP tilted his head, squinted his eyes. “Then, what am I to you?”

 

 

 

*Chapter 7...so long! Sorry because suddenly it turned so drama T_T and right now I'm really confused about chapter 8, i have no idea! Pmsl. Do you have any idea about the next chapt? Gladly receive from the comments or private messages, and I'll think about it! Kyahahah xD*