Cute Doll

Who's That Boy?

Author POV - Meanwhile, CL and Minzy on Bigbang's van

"Annyeonghaseyo, oppadeul!" said Minzy while getting on to the van followed by CL.

"Annyeong Minzy, Chaerin! Eh where is the two noonas?" asked Daesung who sat in the back.

"Bom unni said she need more sleep. And Dara unni...I don't know, she said she has a mission to do kkk," answered Minzy.

"Mission? Omg that dorky noona..." Seungri shook his head.

CL chuckled. "Ahaha indeed she is. By the way, where are we going to?"

"We'll shop at Myeong-dong. Manager said it's not too crowded so it's safe for us," answered GD, checking his phone.

"Woah it's been a long time since i shop at Myeong-dong!! What are you going to buy, unni?" Minzy asked CL happily.

"Eum...I don't know. Maybe some clothes and rilakkuma doll. Ah I want to buy new Givenchy perfume too."

"How about you, oppadeul?" Minzy turned to her sunbaes.

"Some chrome hearts stuff." said GD shortly.

"Bearbricks," answered TOP. All inside the van laughed. The atmosphere became warm and all of them are chit-chatting until they arrived.

"Oh, arrived already?" Daesung startled. 

"Oh, yeah! Let's get down!" Minzy opened the door and jumps down followed by the rest.

"Where we will going to first?" asked CL.

"I think we shouldn't part up. Since everyone wants to buy clothes and accessory, let's go to "XXX store" which is the biggest clothes and accessory store here," GD walk towards the store.

After they arrived at "XXX store", they parted according to their list. GD, Taeyang, CL together to clothes section, Seungri and Daesung at perfume section, Minzy and TOP at dolls section.

"Awwww, kyeopta~!" Minzy shouted happily when she saw some cute teddy bear.

"Hahaha you like it?" asked TOP.

"Of course I like it! The dolls are so cute...omo omo this one is really similar to Bom unni!" Minzy took a doll with big eyes, long hair with bangs, and cute dress.

TOP observing the doll. "Wow, yeah that's cute."

"I'll buy this as Bom unni's birthday gift," Minzy chuckled.

"Oh, her birthday is coming near, right?"

"Yeah! About two weeks later. Do you want to give her something, oppa?" asked Minzy.

TOP laughed. "Well, I don't know what should I give to her."

"Buy her a lot of corn! Hahaha she'd like it. Or just buy a cute bearbrick," Minzy observed the bearbricks section.

"Did she likes bearbrick?" asked TOP.

"Well..not really. But she likes cute thing," said Minzy, not too sure.

TOP smiled. "Tell me more what she likes."

"Mmm...generally she likes corn, doll, dresses, etc...she's feminine typical." answered Minzy.

"More?" TOP looks interested.

"Well, she also likes fake nails, make up, cute accessories, wait...why are you asking detailed things about her, oppa? What do you want to give to her?" Minzy looked confused.

"Mmm, I don't know what should I buy because I don't know her likings." said TOP.

"Aisssh, I already told you her likings!" Minzy got frustated. "May as well, just buy all the things I mention before."

"Umm, I'll think about that." answered TOP weirdly.

"Oppa, why are you being like this? You don't do these things usually.." Minzy senses something fishy. 

"What? Did I do wrong?" asked TOP.

"Well, you look weird now...and you'll think to buy Bom unni all these presents? Whoa, do you like Bom unni?" Minzy smiled mischievously.

"No." said TOP, but can't hide his weird expression. Minzy noticed and laughed.

"Kkkkkk your expression! You tried to hide your smile but failed hahaha. Oppa, be honest with me, do you like Bom unni? I'll keep that as a secret," said Minzy.

TOP stared at Minzy. "Wanna help me?" 

 

Author POV - March 23, 9pm - YGEnt building

YG building is really crowded today. Many blackjacks gathered in front of YG building. Yeah, they wanna celebrate their beloved Park Bom's birthday. There's a banner written "Happy Birthday Park Bom" with Bom's goddess-like photo at YG. 

Meanwhile, inside YG building:

"Yoo, uri Bomi is getting older tomorrow," Hyunsuk appa teased Bom as soon as he opened the door.

"Aish appa, don't say that! I may get older but I'm still young at heart," Bom chuckled. She dressed natural yet still looked so stunning, with bling-bling green shorts and black T-shirt. She let her beautiful hair loosen, but wear a pretty butterfly hairclip.

"Noona! Happy birthday!" after YG appa, Bigbang follows from behind. Daesung brought a bag of corns, and Taeyang with cute birthday cake from Bigbang.

"Omoo thank you Daesungie! Thanks Taeyang, Jiyong, Seunghyun, and Seungri too!" Bom looked so happy. She thanked anyone who came to that room to celebrated her birthday.

"Sssh! Don't congratulate her yet! We should wait until 12 o'clock!" Dara suddenly bother, she took the bag of corns from Daesung.

"Daraa! My corn..lemme taste it one!" Bom whine, she pulled Dara's clothes.

"Eyyy Bommie! You can taste it after you get older," Dara ignored Bom, she walked outside.

"So, what are we going to do now?" asked GD.

"We will play fireworks at YG's roof," said Minzy. "Then, at 12 o'clock, we will set a big fireworks! Appa said the fireworks will look like Bom unni," she chuckled.

"How can I looked like fireworks??" Bom pouted.

"Well, you are, noona. Your name is like a fireworks's sound. So, we will go there now?" said GD.

"Yeah! Minji, help me with these presents!" answered Chaerin, while lifted some big bags. Inside, there is numerous presents from Blackjacks.

Minzy helped her, while the others walked to YG roof. The night of Seoul is awesome, with light everywhere. The moon can be seen although it's covered by grey clouds.

"Whoaaa areumdapta!!" shouted Bom happily as soon as she got there. The others agreed.

"Dara, help me light this on," Bom took one firework and give it to Dara. Dara lights the firework and the firework is flaming beautifully.

"Look at this! This is pretty, rite?" Bom showed the firework to Bigbang.

"You're prettier, noona," said TOP.

"Aish, don't do that! I can get flattered now," Bom chuckled then moved to others.

 

TOP POV - 11:45pm

Well, should I do it now?

My other members are chatting now, Dara and Chaerin also busy with the food. But...Minzy, what are you doing? Why aren't you do it yet?

Suddenly, she popped out. Yeah, that beautiful lady with t-shirt and shorts. Jiyong said that her clothes is too simple for her important event, yet I still found her gorgeous. When she walked, the wind blow her hair. When she laughed, I can see her beautiful eye-smile. And when she pouted....omg look at her chubby cheeks!

Oh, Minzy winked at me. She stood beside my lady. Well, it's her sign. So, I moved near her.

"Hello, girls," I tried to sounded calm. Minzy chuckled.

"Hi, oppa. Unni, TOP oppa said he had something interesting! Wanna see that?" Minzy nudged Bom's arm.

"Mmm..of course!" Bom nodded.

"Oh, follow me then, you two," I walked towards a bench, quite far from this place right now. Minzy chose that place, because she said the scenery is really beautiful and the fireworks will show perfectly there. A perfect place....to confess.

Minzy and Bom followed me. Minzy tried to hide her smile, while Bom just walked relaxedly, yet her face shows curiousity. And in minute, we arrived.

"Where's the interesting thing? Show me!" Bom looked curious.

"Ask TOP oppa lah unni~ ah mianhae unni oppa I forgot that I had a promise with Chae unni! See you!" Minzy runs her plan, she left us. In a classic way, huh.

So, its just two of us left. My dream girl, and I.

"Tsk that kid..okay where is the interesting thing?" Bom sit on the bench, looked at me.

"Umm...." I really dont know where to start.

"Oh TOP you're sweating! Is it hot? Or are you sick?" Bom stood up immediately, putting her hand on my forehead. Gosh, she's killing me!!

"A-aniya noona...I'm fine! Well, it's kinda hot right now...and I have something to say."

"What is it? Say it then," Bom sits again.

"Mm...first of all, I want to tell you something. We've known each other for years, and I really feel comfortable whenever I spent my time with you. A kid at heart, yet shows a motherly personality. You bring happy virus to us, especially to me. And, until now, I really adore you, noona."

She looked at me confusedly, didn't get the point yet.

"U-um, yeah, I adore you. And, today, I wanna give you this," I took something that I've been hiding on, under the bench. My gift to her.

She took it, her eyes got bigger. She opened curiously and there, she found a cute doll from me, chosen by Minzy.

"Woah, is it for me? Gomawooooo!!" She looked so happy. She hugged the doll, then looked at me with a thankful gaze.

"O-of course. And noona! I got something else to say!" I said hurriedly, when I see her stood up.

"Oh? What is it again?"

This is the time. I should said this like a gentlemen, if not she will......ah..

"Happy birthday, Park Bom. I love you."

BOOM!

The first fireworks started.