Finally I Found Him Part 1

Who's That Boy?

Author POV

"Where are you?" asked TOP in the phone.

"Dorm," Bom smiled. "Are you still in Tokyo?"

"Well, yeah. But I'll go back to Korea soon. Do you have schedule this week?"

"Not much. I'll staying in Seoul this week. Why?"

"Umm...perhaps.." TOP paused. "We can go out?"

Bom chuckled. "Sure. Just call me whenever you're on break."

"Thanks," TOP laughed weirdly. "I'll call you later."

Bom hung the phone, with a smile that won't fade away. One month since her birthday, and she is still keep in touch with TOP. Well, they're not dating yet, but sure there is something between them more than 'friend'. TOP calls her more than he usually do, and Bom always with her phone beside her. She didn't think of TOP as a 'crush' yet, but as a 'special friend'.

"Who is it? I guess it's TOP oppa again?" suddenly Chaerin waved her hand in front of Bom's face.

Bom shocked. "Aaa, Chae! Since when you're here?"

"We've been here since you answered the call, unni! Omg you didn't realize?" Minzy chuckled. 

Bom sighed. She just realized that Chaerin, Dara, and Minzy has been eavesdropping the conversation behind her. She is just too focused on the phone and ignore the surroundings.

"Are you planning to go out with him this week?" asked Dara, poking Bom's cheek.

"Not your business." Bom hides her face with a pillow.

"Aaaa then it's a yes! Hahaha she finally find her boy!" Dara jumped happily and hit Bom with pillow playfully.

"What about you, unni? Since Bom unni already found, you should search too," Chaerin .

Dara pouted. "I've been trying but how come there's no one?! Even Wonbin oppa got his girl already! Poor Dara is lonely aa~~" she make a sad face dramatically.

Chaerin patted Dara's back. "Stay strong, unni. It's not your turn yet. Who knows a prince will go to our dorm tomorrow?"

"So childish." Dara laughed. "But I'll wait for him!" then she danced outta the room.

"Aren't you the one who is childish," Bom shook her head while stared at Dara.

"Anyway, are you really with TOP oppa, unni? What happened at your birthday, why dont you tell me~~" said Minzy. She's curious about what happened between two of them after she left them. TOP dont wanna told her, although she helped her. Stingy oppa, she thought.

"He just gave me this doll~~ how many times I should tell you Minji-aah, why are you so curious," Bom hit Minzy with a doll, birthday present from TOP.

"Aish you two are stingy! I regretted helping you two~" Minzy left the room.

"What does she mean? You two? You and I?" Bom looked at Chaerin cluelessly. Chaerin shrugged and left the room as well.

-------------------------------------

TOP just got home.

He lays on his bed. He's tired, after the flight, but moreover, he's excited. The thoughts of 'go out' with Bom always make him happy. He can't wait for tomorrow--the promised day to go out. He already make up the plans, going where, what will they eat, what should he do and what should he don't. Actually he's still not sure if Bom liked him in the way he did, but as long as she didn't refuse---it's okay!

He heard a buzzing sound.

Ah, it's noona. He quickly gets up, although he just laid for 30 seconds. Anything that related to Bom will make him stands automatically.

"Yeoboseyo?" he said, smiled.

"Ya~~! You reached Korea already?" asked Bom with cheerful tone.

"Yes," TOP smiled. "I reached safely. You don’t have schedules tomorrow?”

“The only schedule I got is to go out with you!” Bom chuckled.

“Hahaha, glad you didn’t forget it. See you tomorrow at 9!” then he hung up the phone.

------------

The next day

“Yaaa! Do you have to mess our dorm this early morning, Bommieee?!”

Dara crossed her arms and kept shaking her head. Bom is making such a fuss in the morning, checking all her wardrobe to find her best dress. And now—she still haven’t find it yet.

“Which is better? This or this one?” Bom ignored Dara, fully concentrated on her dress.

“Ya Park Bom!! Didn’t you hear my words?!” Dara getting annoyed. She pouted and left the room.

“Why is she being so noisy in the morning,” Bom covers her ears. “Which is better, Chaerin-ah?”

“The red one is cool! TOP oppa will get excited.” Chaerin chuckled.

“Eeey~ but it is so short. What do you mean by excited?! Minji, what do you think?” Bom turned her head to Minzy.

Minzy smiled. “Are you on date with TOP oppa now?”

“Aigoo, answer my question!” Bom frowned.

“Anything is better, unni. TOP oppa likes anything you wear.” she left the room.

“Weird kid.” Bom sighed. “What about this, Chaerin?”

TOP POV

Where is she?

She must be late again. Well, I think she’s messing the whole dorm, trying to find her best dress—wait, did she even do that? I must feel too confident, I laughed ironically.

I looked the surroundings. We promised to meet at YG’s roof, where I gave her the doll and confessed. I tried to remember the moments, and ended up getting embarrassed. How did I looked like atm? I laughed ironically again.

“TOP~~~!!”

Ah, she’s coming. I turned my head, and saw…that gorgeous girl. With green sweater—her favorite color, white skirt, and boots. She tied her hair neatly and wear a red beanie.

Suddenly, she reminds me of someone who I saw before….

“Hmm? TOP?” she waved her hand in front of me, which makes me startled.

“Ah! You’re late.” I said.

She smiled. “It took a while to find this sweater. How are you?”

“Mm, fine.” I nodded. “Let’s go. Where do you want to go first?”

Author POV

Today is a really good day for them.

They went to amusement park in the opening. Of course they disguised themselves—and they laughed at each other because of the stupid disguise. TOP disguised as an ahjussi with mustache, wig and old glasses, while Bom also wore glasses and white mask-pretending she’s sick. They went to many places, such as roller coaster, merry-go-round, spinning cup, etc. They also took a photograph in a photo booth, and they laughed when the photo is done.

They went to a little café for lunch.

“Today was fun.” said Bom while her Americano. “Thanks for ask me to go to this good place.”

TOP sighed. “No problem. Thanks for your time, accompanying me here, noona.”

Bom smiled. “Can you…just call me Bom? Without noona?”

TOP startled. What did she just say?

“M-mwo? How can I call you without noona? You’re older than me,” TOP chuckled, trying to hide the shock.

“Aaah I’m being serious now.” Bom sulked. TOP stared at her, felt many butterflies in his stomach.

“I mean,” Bom paused. “I already said to start it over. And rather than call me ‘noona’, why don’t you call me Bom because we’re close enough…?”

Then she laughed seeing TOP frozen. “But it’s okay if you don’t. Because I find it comfortable when someone calls me without noona.”

TOP got speechless. Did she…did she just opened her door to me? Is it a dream?

“Mmm,” TOP gulped, ditched his nervousity. “Is it okay? …Bommie?”

He felt weird after saying that, but at the same time….happiness.

Bom laughed and nodded. “Like that. It doesn’t sound weird to me. Just call me like that from now on, okay? Seunghyun-ah?”

TOP stared at her, can’t believe what he heard.

Bom smiled. “Why? Aren’t you going to answer it?”

Then TOP got his courage. “Sure, Bom. I’ll call you that from now on. The beginning just feel weird to me.”

She chuckled. “Ah, you’re truly an alien. You’re funny.”

TOP feel a lot of flowers in his chest. Not a bad hangout, isn’t it?

--

The weather is really good.

Flowers blooms everywhere, with spring air that’s cool and chilly, still bringing winter’s air. TOP and Bom walked through the pathway, watching the trees growing their flowers.

“Pretty, isn’t it?” asked Bom, while observing the natures.

“You’re prettier,” said TOP, put his arm in Bom’s shoulder without look at her.

Bom shocked a little, but then smiled and decided to just enjoy it.

“Where is our next destination?” asked Bom again.

“Anywhere is okay.” TOP’s phone rang. “Wait.”

He speaks in the phone in a moment, then hung his phone.

“Do you want to go to the bar?” he asked. “Taeyang just called. They’re all there. Your members must be there too. Sajangnim just cooperated with a big sponsor, and the party is to celebrate their cooperation.”

--

“Our newlywed couple!!” Dara screamed as soon as they got there.

Dara is already drunk a bit. She is the most active, dancing and jumping around. She hugged Bom, then hit TOP’s shoulder. “Be good to her.” she said.

“You’re official now? Congratulations!” GD laughed and clapped his hand.

“Anii, stop that GD-ah!” Bom hit GD playfully. He sure likes to tease his noona.

All of them enjoyed the party. TOP thinks that today is one of his best day ever.

“What time is it now?” Daesung asked him.

“Almost 11pm. Wow, time flied so fast.” TOP checked his watch. He’s a bit drunk now.

“Shouldn’t we go home? I think Dara unni is drunk now,” Chaerin worried. Dara looks like the most drunk. She laid herself in the sofa, resting her head.

“We should, then….” Bom agreed. She’s drunk a bit too.

“We’ll going then, oppadeul! See you soon!” Minzy, the only one who look the most normal, bowed to Bigbang. Her Bigbang oppas can only waved their hand and nodded, because the effect of the drinks.

They prepared their coat. Bom took her red beanie that she kept in her clutch, but suddenly, the beanie fell. In top of TOP’s shoe.

TOP realized and picked it up. “Why I ever seen this before?” he observed the beanie.

“You…seen that before?” said Bom carefully. That’s the red beanie that the 2005 boy left.

“Yeah. Where did you get this from?” asked TOP.

“Mmm…that’s…..”

“Ah hyung! Isn’t that mine??” suddenly, a familiar voice shouted.

TOP and Bom turned their head. It’s Seungri who shouted.

“This…is..yours?” asked Bom, tilting her head.

Seungri approached. “I’m not sure yet,” he examined the beanie seriously.

“Ah yes! The Seung-ie here! Hanna (Seungri’s sister) stitched it for me!! I’m 100% sure this is mine! Hyung! Noona! Finally I found this!” he’s excited by himself.

Bom felt her heart stopped. The beanie…..is Seungri’s?

Seungri turned to GD. “Hyung! Remember this beanie? When this gone, do you remember when Hanna came and cried because I lost it? Finally I found it back!” he waved the beanie in front of GD’s face.

“I don’t remember. But I’m glad you find it back,” GD only nodded.

“I remember Hanna getting angry at me! She said she’s been trying hard to stitched this but I lost it carelessly! Wait….where did it come from, then? Did you brought it, Hyung?” suddenly Seungri asked TOP.

TOP shook. “Bom brought it here.”

Seungri questioned Bom. “Noona! Where did you get it from? This is mine, and you’re the one who brought it..?”

“This is yours? Are you 100% sure?” asked Bom doubtly.

“I’m 100% sure! Why?” Seungri nodded certainly.

“Don’t you…remember? You’re the one who left it…when you meet me…few years ago?” asked Bom with a strident tone.

Seungri looks confused.

“I left it…when I meet noona? Why should I left it? Few years ago? When?”

“When you were a trainee? And I got rejected from YG..?” Bom is a bit frustated.

Seungri shook his head. “I’m completely clueless. What are you talking about, noona?”

Bom shook her head and smiled. Maybe he forgot me already, she thought. “Forget it then. But, it is yours, anyway?”

“How much times should I tell you this is mine, noona! Why can’t you believe!” Seungri looks frustated as well.

“Never mind. Glad to know you,” Bom laughed. She hugged Seungri.

“B-Bom noona! Why why?” Seungri shocked.

Suddenly, Dara came. She walked dazedly. Although she’s drunk, she heard all the conversations. She hit Seungri’s back.

“Seungie-ya~~!! You are~~~~~Bom’s first love.”

TOP cannot believe his ears and his eyes.

 

Sorry for the late updates! And sorry too if too long, i feel like i'm writing a novel too~,~