TOP and Him

Who's That Boy?

TOP POV

"Happy birthday, Park Bom. I love you."

See. There's no turning back now.

I already confessed. I have to hide--all the embarrassment, and face the truth now.

"What? TOP, are you joking right now?"

She looked at me with surprised face, and she even ignored her birthday fireworks. She concentrated at me, her eyes grew bigger.

"No, noona, what I said is the truth. I'm not joking or practice a drama right now. This Choi Seunghyun...adores you, noona." I need to inhale a lot of air before saying this. I tried not to sound cheesy or nervous, but deep inside, I can feel a lot of butterflies in my stomach now.

She still looked surprised, and then look down. Ah, I think she is embarrassed too. The fireworks almost over but she didnt even glanced at it. Aaaah why did I do this? I regretted my confession just now. 

 

BOM POV

What did he just say?

He likes me? TOP? Of Bigbang?

That kind of thoughts never appeared in my brain, never once. I was a fan of Bigbang, and I adore all of them. I got GD and TOP as my ideal type, but I never went through the lines more than the word "friend", and even if I like one of them---I never thought of them liking me back. This is like a dream.

Or maybe he is just joking? But... No, I never saw that kind of stare when he's joking. He always looks funny with that mischievous stare, but that stare has gone, changed with an intense, deep gaze. Yet I feel nervous. He stared at me, waiting for my answer and gosh! I really don't know how to answer. I went speechless and can't even speak.

"I'm sorry, noona. For bothering you, for taking your time, and you didn't even watch the beautiful fireworks." he said.

"It's okay if I don't hear the answers now--and it's okay if you didn't even reply. I just want you to know that I like you, and I don't mind if you don't like me back. Good night, Bom noona." he grins, and turned his back.

Don't go...! Don't go!!!

"T-TOP!! Don't leave!" unconsciously, I grabbed his wrist.

"Aih noona, you're still Hulky Bom. You don't have to grab me that strong, it hurts," he sulked and made a crybaby expression. Lol, I don't even aware that I grabbed him forcefully.

"Sorry," I chuckled. "But I want to ask you once more, did you really like me? Like me as a?"

His deep stare came again. "Yes. I adore you. I like you. I love you. And I.....like you as a woman."

Ah this feeling...it came again. The same feeling when he said "happy birthday park bom i love you" to me. Now I'm sure that I don't hear a wrong thing. The feeling is happy....and?

"Well," I took a breath. "I...am happy to know it. I never thought that someone in the same roof with me likes me. But it was unexpected, so...do you want to start it over?"

He surprised. "You mean...perhaps..do you have the same feeling like me?"

I was taken aback. "Ah..I like you..." my face is hot now. "But as a fan, as a friend. I liked Bigbang since I entered YG, and when I had my first collab with you guys, that's a precious moment to me. You, and GD, are the people I like the most, but I never thought that we will cross the line. I like you as a friend, as a labelmate, as a brother. But well.....since you liked me.....I will try to grow feelings for you!"

Really. I'm not good at talking stuff like this, and end up getting embarrassed.

He smiled. "Don't force it, noona. I don't ask you to love me back." he ruffled my hair.

"Okay...and do you want to see the fireworks?? It is so....beautiful..." I have no choice but to change the subject. I turned my head so he won't see my red face.

"The fireworks is over already, noona," He chuckled.

Danggggg you Park Bom, you die. Why am I this nervous, seriously.

"Then, since it's over...do you want to get back to the buffet? I mean...there are a lot of delicious food there! Sure you're hungry, don't you??"

TOP smiled, again. "Sure thing, noona. And can you let go of my wrist? Or do you want to try holding hand?"

Another embarrassment. I don't realize I was still holding his wrist. Stupid Bom.

"Aigoo...no, let's go-" I didn't finish my sentence. Suddenly he grabs my hand, and start walking. He hold my hand---and I can't even let it go. And...it feels good.

Didn't I tell you that his hand is comforting, so comforting?

 

Author POV

The others are staring at Bom and TOP as soon as they got in the party area. Well that's because Bom is the main character today, but mostly because of an unusual thing between them.

"Why are you guys holding hands??" Daesung is the first one to react. He got his eyes bigger of all times.

"Are you guys performing Oh Yeah now?" GD teased and chuckled.

"Just keep guessing, guys," TOP laughed and let go of Bom's hand. He needs a lot of brave and hide his embarrassment deeply to hold her hand, and he can't take it more because many people are watching.

"OMG OMG Bom! What happened?" Dara quickly interrogated her.

Bom smiled. "Nope. Give my corn now, Dara-ya. I got older already now."

TOP was about to grabbing some salad when Minzy followed behind.

"So? Did your plans worked?"

"Ah Minzy, can't you see I'm embarrassed now I can't even look her face. The point is, I already gave the doll to her."

"Did you give your heart too?" Minzy .

"Don't ask those things to me duh. I'm hungry and I need a lot of food," TOP leaving Minzy hastily.

Minzy laughed. "My oppa is so cute."

----------------------------------------------------

5 days since the last time I saw him.

"5 days? What did you wrote, Bom? Who is him?" Dara popped.

"Aaaah Dara I got shocked!! Why are you suddenly here without any noise!" Bom got surprised.

"Who's him?? Ya this Bom is in love, isn't it?" Dara grins and punch Bom's arm playfully.

"Stop it Daraaa!! I'm not going to tell you,"

"Then I'll know 'him' through this book," Dara snatched the book from Bom's hand.

"YAK!! Don't you dare snatch it!!" Bom pursued Dara who ran. In the other room, Chaerin and Minzy are just laughing heard their unnies act like 5yo.

"I-don't-meet-him-yesterday-he-is-outta-Seoul-..." Dara hardly read the book while ran with Bom behind. "but-I'll-meet-him-soon.... Ack!" 

She stumbled her right foot and fell to the sofa. Bom quickly snatched her book back while smacking Dara with pillow continously.

"Ahahaha Bom stop it!" Dara tried to get up while laughing hard. "Why don't you tell me about this. Then what about that 2005 boy, do you know him already?"

Oh, yeah, I forgot him. Suddenly Bom taken aback. What about him, the one that become my strength until now?

"Bommie?" Dara waved at her face. "Don't daydreaming and just tell me what it is!!"

"Huh?" Bom awake from her mind. 

"Do you want me to die from curiousity? Hurry tell me noowww!!" squeak Dara, shaking Bom's shoulder.

----------------------------------

"Aaah~~~ got it, got it," Dara nodded.

Bom ends up telling her story to Dara, again. She had no choice, since they're both same age, both yearned for a boyfriend, and Dara sure know how to handle this. 

"So you're really with TOP, huh?" she interrogated again.

"Well, he said he likes me, so what can I do? I think it's not a bad thing too to like him," replied Bom.

"Then, the boy who gave you scarf? What does he mean to you?"

"Handkerchief, not scarf, Oldie." Bom correcting. "Well, he means a lot. He is one of the reason why I can go through this all. When I got down, sometimes I can heard his voice running in my mind 'Don't give up! You promised to meet me!' or something like that. A guardian angel, perhaps."

"If he is still here, and you meet him, what will you do? Will you choose TOP, or him? Your crush, or your guardian angel?"

"Ah...." Bom look down. This is a hard question for her. Actually the 2005 boy meant more than she said to Dara. She has more feelings to him rather than just a 'supporter', but TOP? She promised to him, and to herself, that she'll try growing feelings for him. This is just like a question 'will you choose air or water to live'. Both of them are precious.

Seeing Bom confused, Dara sighed. She knew Bom can't answer it, well she can't answer it either if she was given the same question. "Think about that. I'll keep on being Detective Dara until you found that boy." and left.

Bom just stared at Dara blankly as she left her. Do you know a better answer, Dara? Rather than choose one of them? Her mind speaks. She wants to let Dara know, about a thought that has been running in her mind continuously.

Wouldn't it be better if TOP and that boy are the same person?

 

part 5~~~gaah so long! sorry for making such long story because sometimes i got confused what to write...so i just write everything in my head lol! anyway i'm sorry for such a story lol i dont have any ideas~~ what do you think should happen at the next story? ahahah i'll post as soon as ideas got into my mind!!! and sorry for the failed english because i dont know many english vocabulary and idioms, but i hope you wont get bored reading this! thx^__^