Detective Dara on Strike!

Who's That Boy?

Author POV - In the Bar

"Wow, Bom, so you have a crush with that boy?" Dara's eyes widened, she looks really interested with Bom's story.

"Mollaseo," Bom shrugged. "I mean, after he said that to me, I always tried hard, and when I got rejected again, I always remembered what he said, and I also want to meet him again, thats why I'm here......maybe."

"Bom, that's really sweet! I wonder who's that boy....." Gummy rolled her eyes, thinking.

"How about now? Do you know who's that boy?" Dara nudged Bom's arm, curious of her story.

Bom shook her head. "I'm totally clueless. I don't asked his name, yeah that's my fault. When I entered YG and met the other trainees too, I already forgot his face. I tried to find a boy who looked younger than me, has a mature gaze, and sincere smile, but...still I don't know. Ah, if I asked his name, it would be different..."

"How about his cap and handkerchief? Still kept them?" asked Dara again.

"Yeah," Bom nodded. "I brought them to YG, maybe I kept them on the wardrobe, or in the suitcase...but I think they're still at dorm, except they lost."

"Woaaah, they're still at dorm? Really? I'll search them!!" Dara got excited.

"Bommie-ya, what will you do if you know the boy? Will you confess to him?" asked Gummy.

"Confess what?" Bom squinted her eyes. "No, he's not my crush. But, he gave me so much encourage, so...maybe I'll thank him. He's one of the reasons why I'm here, tbh."

"Just thank him? Aaaa~~~aint no fun!" Dara seems unsatisfied.

"Yeah, Bom, you should date him! Kekeke~~~" Gummy chuckled, and do a high-five with Dara.

Bom sighed. "Aa~you guys started again. Let's not talk about this, I'm embarrassed now...."

 

Then, at 2NE1's dorm, when Dara and Bom got home...

"Thank you for your treat, unnie! I'll treat you soon kekeke,see you!" Dara waved to Gummy.

"That's nothing, girls! I had a fun time with you. See you later! Bommie-yaa, fighting!" Gummy waved back before left with her car.

"Soooo," Dara crossed her hand. "Where is that cap and handkerchief? Maybe we can find something that related to him!"

"Oh my god...Dara, are you really going to search them? I forgot where I put it..." Bom seems uncertained.

"Today we're free, right? I'll search the clue tomorrow, yaaay see you later Bom's boy~~~" Dara danced to her room.

"Weird girl. Is she drunk?" Bom shook his head.

 

Author POV - The next day

Minzy is the first to awake. Yeah, among 2NE1, she is the most discipline. She tidied her bed, then went to her unnies's room to wake them up.

"Unnideuuulll!! Wake uppppp!!! Dara unnie! Bom unnie! You have to exercise! Chae unnie! Today is your turn to cook us breakfast!!" she keep shouted.

"Omoo, Minji, jinjja...." the sleepy unnies are still hesitate to leave the comfortable bed.

"Yaaa!! Bom unnie! Don't sleep again! You have to EXERCISEEE!!!" Minzy shouted the word 'exercise' right in Bom's ear.

"Aigooo.....Minji! I'll get deaf soon..." Bom is still struggling with her blanket, unable to open her eyes.

"C'mon! Ah, Chae unnie, you already woke up. Ppaliwaa~cook us breakfast, I'm hungry~~" Minzy clinged onto Chaerin who just stood up.

"Yaa, Minzy! You're heavy...okay I'll cook soon, you dorky maknae," Chaerin murmured while going to the kitchen.

Then, Dara woke up too and go to the living room. She sat beside Minzy who are doing little stretching.

"Sooo, how's last night?? Having fun with Gummy unnie?" Minzy interrogated.

"Sort of," Dara stretched her leg. "We were talking about boys."

"Boys??" Minzy's eyes widened. "Who? Who got boy already? Gummy unnie? Bom unnie? Or is it you, unnie?"

"Nooo. We're just talking about boys around us. None of us have, my Minzy," answered Dara.

"Unnie you should find your boy fastly! You're already 30 and how can you got no boy kkkkk," Minzy chuckled.

Dara hit her with pillow. "What's wrong with that, hm?!" she sulked.

"Yooo don't talk about boys, let's talk about foooodd," suddenly Chaerin joined, with foods on her hands.

"Finally~~!! Chaerin unnie saranghaeyoo! Hmm, must be tasty," Minzy took one bowl. Chaerin patted Minzy.

"Where's Bom unnie? Ah she must be sleeping still!" Chaerin stood up again to her oldest unnie's room. Inside Bom's room, Bom is still dating with her bed.

"Aissh, this unnie, jinjja. Unnieee, it's already spring! Wake upp!! It'll summer sooon!!" Chaerin poked Bom continuously.

"Aaah Chae~~can't I just sleeping peacefully!!" Bom is getting annoyed.

"Wake up unnie or I'll eat your corns at fridge," Chaerin .

"Mwo?! No one can eat my corns! Don't you ever dare to touch my corns Chae!" finally Bom parted with her bed. She walked lazily to the kitchen and took her corn.

"Unnie, how can you have corn as your breakfast? Chae unnie already made us these delicious breakfast!" Minzy shook her head, saw her dorky unnie walked to living room with corn.

"This is healthy and delicious, Minji-ya. My favorite breakfast!" Bom throwed herself to sofa.

"Whatever, whatever," Minzy got speechless. "Anyway, I just got a call from Bigbang oppadeul! They said they'll shop and they're asking us whether we want to join them or not!"

"Pft, it's rare to find boys who asked the girls to shop," Dara cannot hide her laugh.

"I think it's not a bad idea to join," said Chaerin. "I want to buy new clothes, though."

"Can't I stay at home? I don't wanna buy anything and I'm really sleepy," said Bom.

"Ah, me too. I have a mission today kkkkk. Is it fine,just two of you shop with them? I'm still tired because last night," Dara rolled on the floor.

"Arasseo, that's fine. Chae unnie let's get ready now! They'll fetch us one hour later!" Minzy pulled Chaerin's hand. They both stood up and goes to their room to change clothes.

"What mission?" asked Bom, throwing the corn stem into trash bin.

"Dont you remember? I want to search clue about your boy! Kkk I'll be one-day detective!" Dara chuckled.

"Whatever, Tokki. I will continue my sleep," Bom stood up.

"Wait! Where are the cap and handkerchief?" Dara stopped her.

Bom shrugged. "Search it by yourself," said her with mehrong. "To prove that you're Detective Dara!"

Dara pouted.

 

Bom's room

"Aiiissshh....eodigaaa?!" shouted Dara frustatedly.

It's been 2 hours since Detective Dara(?) on action. Dara searched Bom's room, until her luggage, yet the cap and handkerchief is nowhere to be seen.

"Come to think about it," she said. "It's been more than five years ago. Then they can be disappeared somewhere, at our prev dorm, or somewhere. Dangg why did I even searched it?!"

"Oh, you really searched?" Bom who just woke up, stared Dara blankly.

"Ya! Is that thing still here?" Dara quickly interrogated Bom.

"I already said I forgot," said Bom coolly which makes Dara annoyed.

"GEEZ THIS AHJUMMA JINJJAAAA!!!!!" Dara throwed pillow to Bom. "Because of you, I spent useless 2 hours in your dirty room!"

"Kkkk, it's you who want it," Bom throwed pillow back to Dara.

They were playing pillow fight for a few minutes, when suddenly Dara stopped.

"Bommie, what is the cap looks like?"

"Hmm, what it looks like?" Bom thinking. "The color was red, and the shape.....oh I remember! It wasn't cap but beanie kkkk."

"My god, Bom, why are you so forgetful," Dara shook her head. "Wait, if it's beanie, wasn't it something you sometimes wear?!"

"Really? I forgot kekeke," Bom mehrong.

Dara tapped her own head. Suddenly, her eagle eyes caught Bom's doll that lied on the floor, under a desk.

"Bommie-yaa!!! Isn't this?" Dara lifted the doll. On the doll's head---there is a red beanie.

"Oh yeah!! That is!" Bom got excited and approached Dara. "Yeah, I remembered the beanie well! This is it! I think, after I kept the beanie in a luggage, I put it to this doll so it won't lost..."

"Woo-hoo! First mission, Detective Dara succeed!!" Dara jumped to celebrate herself. Then, she remove the beanie from the doll's head and examined the beanie.

"Do you find any clue there?" Bom joined her.

"Mmmm, wait," Dara is searching thoroughly. Then she found a name that's stitched on the beanie.

"Bommie-ya! I found this!" she showed Bom the name. It's stitched: 승이 (Seung-ie)

"Seungie? Who could it be?" Bom thinked hard.

"We have many guys who has 'Seung' on their name. Like, Lee Seunghyun, Choi Seunghyun, Seungwoo sunbaenim, Seungchun sunbaenim, and more...." said Dara uncertain. "Oh! If he is a trainee back then, he could be Hyunseung too..."

"Aaah, this is hard!" Bom gave up.

"How's the description of that boy, Bom? Mature gaze and heartwarming smile, hm....who has it....maybe either Seungri or TOP?" asked Dara.

"Eeh...I don't know. Are their smile heartwarming?" asked Bom that makes Dara confused.

"You mean, their smile aren't heartwarming? I think their smile are charming."

"Is charming and heartwarming the same?" asked Bom again.

"Aaah, mollaseo!" finally Dara gave up. "Let's ask Gummy unnie later since she's experienced, maybe. By the way, the handkerchief could be the clue too. Where is it?"

"You know....it's seven years ago..you think I'd keep that little thing over 7 years?"

"Well, I dont think you would except you treasured that much. Well, let's search for the handkerchief too! This is fun...like Sherlock Holmes kkk."

Meanwhile, CL and Minzy.....*to be continued*