A Night

Who's That Boy?

Author POV

The spring has come.

The flowers are blooming everywhere, the weather starting to get warmer than the cold winter. Children plays at park together, and we can see that there are some couples walk together, with ice cream on their hand and big smile on their face. It is a peace look. 

Meanwhile, inside YG building...

Bigbang is getting ready. They'll perform tonight at Inkigayo. G-Dragon is talking with someone on his phone, while TOP and Daesung are chatting. Sometimes, they laughed. Seungri is getting his makeup on, and so does Taeyang.

Suddenly, the door opened. 2NE1 members entered with a big smile. Dara bring some foods.

"Oppadeul! Good luck for the show tonight!" shouted Minzy with big smile on her face.

"Ah, thanks Minji-ya!! We'll work hard!" Daesung is doing the 'fighting' pose.

"Woah, noona. You're busy with your makeup as soon as you got here," as usual, mischievous TOP is teasing Bom.

"Ugh, is it wrong?! I woke up late earlier, thats why...." Bom glared at TOP, then continued her makeup.

Suddenly, GD shouted, "Jinjja??! Arasseo, we'll get there soon!!" he puts down his phone.

"Wh-what happened?" asked Daesung.

"We have to leave now! The show will start at 8 o'clock and now is already 7!! They said there is a traffic jam on our way, so we have to hurry!" GD rushed to the door.

"Oh we have to hurry too! We'll perform too, right? Let's go to the car, unnideul!" said Minzy with shocked face.

"Yeah, yeah, hang on...I'll finish this soon!" Bom is still busy with her eyeshadow.

"Noona, dont put too much makeup. You'll look scary," TOP .

"Hyung, it's not the time to joke around! Let's go!" Taeyang who already finished his makeup, pushed TOP to the door. "See you soon, girls!" he waved to 2NE1.

"Be careful on your way!" said Dara. "Ey Bom, let's continue the makeup thingy in car."

 

BOM POV - at Inkigayo

Who is him...who could it be? Jiyong? TOP? Taeyangie? Daesung? Seungri? Or someone else..? Who could it be.......

"Unnie, what are you thinking?" suddenly Minzy poked my shoulder.

"A....aah, nothing, Minji-ya!" I answered. I can feel Minzy, Chaerin, and Dara laughed at me, that makes my face red. 

"What do you mean by nothing? You watched them perform with serious look and you almost didnt blinked at all!" Dara chuckled.

"Aah...no, I just enjoyed their performance, I swear!" I pointed at them----Bigbang, who is on stage performing 'Fantastic Baby'.

"Really? I think you're thinking something else, unni, I can see it from your expression!" Chaerin joined, and that makes me embarassed.

"Aah stop it guys! Why are you guys teasing me!" I turned my head and glared at them.

"Hahaha, whats wrong with Bom? Is she falling in love?" suddenly Gummy unni came and joined the girls-----to bully me.

"Yaah unni, dont be like them! They always do that to me, hul," I hit her arm.

"Because you're so cute when you get bullied kkkk. Anyway, isn't it our turn to perform?" Dara checked the time on her phone. "Oh, it's our turn!"

"Really? See you soon at waiting room then unni!" I waved to Gummy unni. She waved me back with smile on her face.

 

Author POV - 2NE1's waiting room (after the performance)

"Great performance, guys!" Gummy congratulated the girls as soon as they opened the door.

"Thanks unni! Kkkk now I'm hungry," said Bom before she sat on sofa.

"Ah! Wanna accompany me to the bar tonight? I'll treat y'all, I promise!" Gummy grinned. Dara and Bom looked each other, and then nodded to Gummy. 

"Is it fine if I didn't join? I'm so sleepy, unnie. I wanna go back to dorm and sleep. Sorry unnie," said Minzy with a regret face.

"Me too, unnie. I'm so tired today. Maybe we'll accompany you next time, unnie? We're really sorry," CL also apologized.

Gummy smiled. "That's fine! Two girls is enough kkkk. And you maknaes, you better go to your dorm and date with your bed soon! See you later then!" she patted and hugged the two maknaes. CL and Minzy apologized to her once again, then return to 2NE1's dorm together.

"So, it's just three of us! Okay let's go to my car girls! Let's have a quality time together!" Gummy pulled Dara and Bom's hand.

 

*omg...the first chapter is still really....weird, hahaha sorry I can't express the word well T_T please stay tune to the new chapter kkk :p*