Together.

Police and Thief.

 

Amber Pov

 

 

I slowly open my eyes and found myself lying on a hospital bed with someone’s head resting on my chest. I looked down and saw that it was krystal.. Her face is stained with tears and she was holding my hand so tightly.. My body hurts like . It feels like I was thrown down a building and every part of me was broken. I stirred due to the sudden pain I felt on my back and that woke krystal up.

 

 

Krystal Pov

 

I felt something moved under me and I opened my eyes to be greeted by a dorky llama. How could she still smile so dorky at me when she almost died because of me! Oh talking about this, “ DOCTOR WHERE ARE YOU!? SHE’S AWAKE!!” I got up and turned around but was stopped by amber. She pulled me closer and put her arms around me. I was blushing like crazy and tears filled my eyes to its brim when she said “ Soojung-ah, don’t ever leave me again please.. I know you love me like I how I love you. Stop denying because I’m not buying any of your stories anymore. I don’t care where you came from I don’t care what you did previously and I don’t care how hard will it be for us to be together but all I know is that I will never want to have a life without you anymore. I can’t stand living without you even if it’s just a minute. When I was about to die, the only person that I can think of was you.. How we didn’t have much time together, how I haven’t got to know you better, how much I regretted that I haven’t tell you that.. I love you Krystal jung soo jung. No matter who you are, you’re the one I love.. Stay with me will you?” 

 

I was already crying when she was done with her confession. I looked up to her loving eyes to see if there’s any signs of regret or uncertain but all I see was love and sincerity.. I hugged her as tight as possible and hide my face on her neck before whispering those words that I’ve wanted to say for so long.. “I’m sorry am.. I’m sorry for leaving you, I’m sorry for hurting you, I’m sorry for whatever that I’ve said to you, I’m sorry for pushing you away.. But now, I’m sorry for falling in love with you, and I’m sorry because I will NEVER EVER let you leave me again, I’m sorry but you will be stuck with me forever..” I giggled at my own words and she lifted me up from her neck to see my face. “ No princess, you don’t have to say sorry at all.. Because that was what I’m gonna say sorry for. That I’m gonna handcuff you to me so that you can never leave me.”

 

We stared into each others eyes only to find it hypnotizing to stare at. Amber broke the stare and cupped my cheeks with both her hands before leaning in. I put my hands around her waist and closed my eyes……….

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Hi, I’ve heard that you said that the patient is- Oh my I’m sorry!” ! We both looked towards the direction of the voice and saw the doctor that’s incharge of amber standing there and looking at us awkwardly.. “ this is so embarrassingggg” I whined and hide my reddened face on the crook of amber’s neck. Amber laughed “ hahaha its okay princess. I love you.” And kissed my hair.. Gosh she’s making me even more embarrassed.

 

“ahem, okay so now that the patient’s awake, and seems to be fine. I’ll just ask someone to come and do some simple tests on you before you can get discharged. You don’t feel wrong anywhere right?” the doctor asked amber and amber just nod. “Alright, so I guess this is it.” He turned around and I lifted my head up but he suddenly turned around and smirk “ oh btw ms jung and ms liu, it’s the hospital so if.. err you know.. just try to keep your volume down.” He finished his words and walked out of the room. I was stunned by his words.. did he just? “ HAHAHAHAHA! Omg krys that doc’s SO FUNNY OMG. HAHAHA did he thought that we’re gonna do that in the hospital bed?? Hahahah I can’t believe he said that!” amber just couldn’t stop laughing till I slap her on her arm.

 

“ouch! That hurts! Urghhh” she hold her arm and lie down on the bed. “ OMG am I’m so sorry I forgotten that you’re hurt. Are you okay?? I’m sorry…” I was worried about her till she grab my hands and place it on her chest. “ its okay princess, I’m fine.. should we continue what we’re going to do?” she pulled me closer till our lips touched and they moved on their own helping us taste each other..

 

 

Author POV

 

Meanwhile.. someone was glaring at the sweet couple making out through the room’s door and he was clenching his fist so tight till his nails dig into his skin and blood was visible.. He muttered “ amber liu, I’m not gonna let you off so easily.. just wait and see, I’ll make you disappear from krystal’s life……

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Forever….”

 

------------------------

hey guys! sorry for not updating! was really busy with school and all.... Please comment to let me know how is it going! also rmb to vote for fx on mwave video poll! :)) 

 

-kryberlove24