Can't get you out of my mind.

Police and Thief.

Amber's POV 

'Get out of my mind krystal jung soo jung!! Why can't i stop thinking about you!? You're a thief, you saved kris. You helped him to get away. You're probably one of them too, but why.. Why can't i stop thinking about you.. did i? did i fall in love with you?..'  I picked up my phone and look at the pictures minho sent me after i asked him to do a check up on krystal. Krystal... such a nice name that suits her perfectly.. 

 

I couldn't sleep that night and kept thinking about krystal. 'Who are you? Why are you staying with kris? But you guys have different surname.. Are you his  girlfriend? Is that why you had to save him?' Questions kept popping out of my head and i must get it clear right now. It was already morning when i got up and washed up. As i was given a few days break due to my injury, i've decided to head to kris's apartment to see if i'll get to see krystal. 

 

When i arrived at his apartment's lobby, i saw krystal walking out alone and i followed her wanting to find a chance to talk to her. As i was walking behind her turning into an alley, she suddenly turned back which closed up the distance between us. I took a closer look at her, she's beautiful.. She looks so innocent and cute at the same time. I knew she was checking me out at the same time, ' of course, i know i'm handsome. heheh.'  We just stood there looking into each other's eyes when suddenly she stuttered, "What.. are y-you doingg? Whyy a-arre you follo-wing me?" I knew she was blushing while she said that.. 'omg she's so god damn cute when she's blushing!! Her cheeks are so pink and she pouting a bit.. I subconsciously stare at her pouting lips.. It looks so soft and tempting.. it must be good to feel her lips on mine..'  

 

Just as i was immersed in my thoughts.. "Ahh!" she shrieked and fell towards me. A group of guys was skating through the alley and accidentally hit her towards me. Her head was leaning on my chest and my hands were on her waist supporting her..

 

Dugeun Dugeun

 

 

'eh? what's that?'

 

 

Dugeun Dugeun

 

'Ah stupid heart its you. Stop beating so fast!! She might hear it!'

 

 

Krystal's POV

 

Dugeun Dugeun 

 

'Eh why am i hearing my own heartbeat? i know my heart is racing but isit possible that i can hear it?'

 

Dugeun Dugeun

 

'OH WAIT! I'M HEARING HER HEARTBEAT! OMO WHY ISIT AS FAST AS MINE?'

 

I smiled knowingly that her heart was beating as fast as mine and suddenly i realised that i shouldn't be in her embrace... But it's warm.. I didn't wanted to let go but i still did. I pushed her away and find her staring at me.. 'hahaha omg she's so cute and handsome.. But why does she looks like a llama? A very good looking one. hehehe.' 

 

"Erhem." i cleared my throat and caught her attention. " Why-y are you fo-ollowing me?" i asked again trying my best not to stutter but i just couldn't help it. "Who are you? What's your relationship with kris? Why did you save him?" she asked sternly. 'omg why is she asking me this? Does she know about me and kris? Does she know that i'm the one that shot her?'  i looked at her left hand and noticed that bandage with a little blood stain that's caused by me.. Suddenly i felt guilty.. I'm the one that hurted her. What if she found out that it's me? I shouldn't be seeing her, she's coming after my family.. We're.. We're enermies.. 

 

"It's none of your business." i said coldly. I could see that she was shocked with my reply and my ice princess glare on her as i replied her. Before letting her reply, i turned around and walked away.. 

 

Goodbye handsome, i don't think we can see each other again.. Not that i don't want to.. But i can't do this.. I can't put kris at risk, i can't betray him.. 

 

 

Amber's POV

 

"It's none of your business." i stunned when i heard her words. I look into her eyes and find her glaring at me.. 'wow her glares are scary.. So you can be an ice princess too huh?' Before i could reply to what she said, she turned around and walked away.. I decided to follow her again, this time i'll make sure you won't realise it's me and i'll find out who are you and what's your relationship with kris.. Although i knew you were the one that saved him, i still hope that you have nothing to do with him and all his illegal 'business' outside.. 

 

A few days later..

 

Krystal's POV 

 

'Why are you still following me? Do you really want to know who i am? Why don't you just come up to me and force me to say? You're a police anyway.. But why are you just following me secretly?' 

 

I knew that she was following me all along since that day but i just didn't want to expose her. Or maybe... Just maybe it's because i want her to be around me? But i can't be so selfish.. I hurted her.. And she doesn't know it's me... She was basically following me everywhere. From morning when i goes to school, she'll just wait outside my school gate till i comes out. Sometimes i just can't stop stealing glances at her.. i'm actually enjoying being followed by her.. 

 

It was a saturday night where i was just lying on my bed thinking about her.. Yes, i still doesn't know her name.. But it just felt like we knew each other for years when actually we haven't even speak more than 10 sentences to each other. My thoughts started to stray to the fact that we're actually from different world, how her world seems to have so much justice and kindness for people but mine was just filled with benefits and evil.  

 

The more i think about it the more frustrated i felt. I need to do something, i need to relax.. i quickly put on some make up and got changed into a black dress with black heels and went out to take a cab. I knew she will be following me but i don't care. I really needed to get some drinks to chill myself. I took a cab towards a club called Diamonds that Kris is in-charge in. When i got off the cab i saw her car parked on the side streets nearby. I went into the club and headed to the bar for a drink. I ordered an apple martini and sat by the bar. I saw her coming in and sat somewhere not far from me. I was staring at her and i think that's when she realised that i knew that she had been following me. Just when i wanted to walk over to her, Kris came to me and asked me why am i here. He put his arm around my shoulder and dragged me to the VIP room.. 

 

Amber's POV

 

I followed Krystal to Diamonds and saw her went in. This is a club under Kris's control.. He used his club to attract teenagers into taking drugs and helping him to sell them.. I hesitately walked into the club and saw Krystal sitting by the bar. I saw her staring at me, and i was doing the same. She looked more matured with her make up and black dress with heels. I can't stop looking at her but when i saw Kris went to her and put his arm over her shoulder and dragged her into the VIP room, i was raging! I was angry but who am i to be angry with her? She was most probably Kris's girlfriend seeing how close they are with each other not to mention that they're staying together. I was so angry that i went to the bar and ordered a vodka shot. I took about 4-5 shots when i realised that my body started to heat up.. 

 

'Wait, why am i feeling so hot? It's only a few shots, i shouldn't be feeling like this.. What's this sensation that i'm feeling right now?? Don't tell me.. The drinks.. !' Just as i was thinking about what's happening, two guys came and dragged me into one of the VIP rooms. I was too weak to struggle or fight against them.. My whole body wasn't feeling anything but.. but heat...

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Hey guys! so this is chapter 3.. i tried to make it longer.. hahaha. Thank you for supporting and please comment more! it makes me happy! hahaha. okay so now there's a qn, i need you guys to choose if you want or not? hahaha please vote at the polls section of my page cause i can't put it here! THANK YOU!! :)) 

-kryberlove24