Love at first sight?

Police and Thief.

"Stop running if not i'll shoot!" i shouted. "Raise both of your hands and put them behind your head!" He did as i told. I walked slowly towards him and suddenly a shot was took towards me. But it didnt hit my body, instead it hit my hand. "Isn't that weird? why would the person hit me in the hand instead of other places if he really wanna take me down?" Just when i was drawn to my thoughts, a woman appeared and drag the standing guy away and disappeared into a fast speed car. Our eyes and that one moment that she jump into the car and god i thought i just saw and angel. Although she was wearing a mask and just full black suit, her eyes were beautiful, her hair was gorgeous.. I don't know how to describe her, perfect? Definitely... 

 

Oh i forgotten to introduce myself. My name is amber josephine liu - 24 this year and of course, i'm a police. Or rather should i say, a drug investigator. I've have been working in the drugs investigation department for about 2 years now. Ever since i've join the department we've been follow one of the greatest drug dealer in town - Kris. He came from a mafia family background and that's the reason why he has so much money and followers to go against us. We'd tried to track him down a couple of times but it seems like he always got away without leaving any traces.. Sometimes i really wonder if he has a spy among us to notify him about our whereabouts. By the way, who's that woman thatr saved him..? Why is she saving him..? Is that her girlfriend..? Question marks keep popping out from my head.. 

 

"Hyung! Are you okay??" A voice broke my chain of thoughts.. I turned around and saw sulli with a worried face. " Oh i'm alright, just a little injured in my hand. But we lost him again." i sighed.. "It's okay hyung, as long as you're fine. We'll still have the chance to nail him down!" And she showed her cute smile again. Sulli had always been my close friend since we entered the police force. She has always been there whenever i needed help and of course, i do so for her too. 

 

After going to the hospital, i called one of my team mates minho to help me follow kris and find out who's the girl that came and saved him. I looked at my bandaged hand and images of the scene a few hours ago start popping out again. Her eyes.. Her hair.. Her body.. Who are you beautiful? Why can't i get you out of my head when i know that we can never be friends.. Because i'm a police, and you're a theif...