Knowing Krystal.

Police and Thief.

Krystal POV 

"Hey little girl, thanks for saving me." Kris said with a smirk on his face.  "I'm not a little girl, and do i have a choice?" i snorted. 

 

Yes i do not have a choice, i came from a mafia family background and i have to see how my own family was harming people by drugs. How they managed to cheat  teenagers into trying drugs and see how they eventually lose their lives. Sometimes i just wonder if one day.. maybe just one day, they will stop doing all this stuffs and we can live peacefully.. 

 

Although i had never been involved in their 'business' and i definitely have no interest in interfering, i had no choice but to go and save kris when i heard that he was in trouble. I can't just leave him alone right, i love him. Eventhough i'm a girl, my family put me into martial arts training since young incase someone will come after me for their 'business'. 

 

 

I wore a full black suit and a mask to prevent people from recognising me. I drove at full speed towards their meeting point and saw Kris standing there with a police behind him. I took out my short gun and aim at the 'him'. I purposely aim for his hand so that he won't have any major injuries. After he dropped his gun i ran over to drag kris with me. I turned around and look at 'him' and realised that 'he' was actually a girl. A god damn handsome one.. Our eyes met for just a few second and i knew, that's love at first sight.. 

 

I knew she felt the same as me, i saw that in her eyes. Her admiration within her stares.. I unintentionally blushed.. Eventhough i didn't wanted to leave, i know we had to. I quickly drag kris to the car and drove away as fast as possible. 

 

Later that night....

 

I was tossing and turning around my bed and my mind flashback to the moment that our eyes met. 'How can someone be so handsome? Moreover she's a girl. I'm pretty sure she's one? I saw her small mounds infront.. Although it's small but it looks really good on her..' Ahh what was i thinking about and why is my heart beating so fast!? Did i just fantasize about that police woman that almost caught kris? How can i do this to him.. Urghh i ruffled my hair in frustration and forced myself to sleep.

 

Next morning..

 

I woke up next morning and didn't feel like going to school. Yes of course i'm still schooling, i'm only 20 this year. I decided to go shoppng alone to take my thoughts away from that handsome girl i saw yesterday night. I washed up and head out to the streets but as i was walking i felt that someone was following me..  ' Omg who that following me? .. isit one of my family's enemy? Or isit kris's enemy? I'm freaking out.. how? what should i do!?'  I gradually sped up and turned into an alley preparing to hit the person following me. Just as i turned back raising up my fist, that person behind me was about to bang against me. We were so close, only 2 inches apart.. I looked up and saw the face that i was missing since yesterday.. It's her..

 

I looked up slowly and my eyes trailed up her neck, lips, nose and lastly her eyes. Just like me she was hypnotised and both of us just stood there looking at each other.. 

 

"What.. are y-you doingg?" i stuttered.. "Whyy a-arre you follo-wing me?" i blushed unconsiously.. I looked up at her again expecting an answer but... "Ahh!" i shouted. I was pushed by a force from the back and fell on her.. That's when i felt her hands around my waist... 

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Hey guys! So here's the second chapter. i hope it wasn't too short! hahaha. Comment and let me know what you think about the story so far alright! It's my first time writing and my english isn't that good so please try to give me some comments and opinions about the story! Thank you and see ya around! :) 

-kryberlove24