Morning Bath.

Police and Thief.

Krystal's POV

 

I woke up at 11.30am feeling so sore.. My whole body's aching from last night, we literally did it through the whole night till sun rises this morning.. There isn't a part of my that amber didn't touch and there isn't a part of her that i didn't explore. I looked down at her lying beside me. Her face looks so cute when she's sleeping. I frowned when i see her arms and back filled with red scratch marks.. 'Did i did that to her?? Why didn't she told me last night?' I reached down and trace those scratches thinking through what causes them to be there. i giggled when i trace the love bites that i gave her.. 

 

Amber stirred and i quickly grab the nearest cloth from the floor which happened to be amber's white shirt. i quickly put it on and buttoned a few buttons.. Amber sat up and the blanket covering her s dropped to her stomach. I blush at the sight of her rubbing her eyes without giving attention to her exposed chest.. I slowly pulled up the blanket on her stomach up to cover her chest.. Just as i pulled up the blanket amber grabbed my hand and pulled me in for a hug.. 

 

"Good morning soojungie~ Why are you wearing my shirt?" Amber said while putting her head on my shoulder. I blushed at her question and mumbled " Because that was the nearest cloth from me just now.." " But princess... why do you even bothered to get dress when i already saw everything last night? " She smiled dockly and continued.. " And you look so damn hot in my shirt with only that few bottons on.. Or do you want more rounds?? " She asked when she carrassed my thigh then shifted and reach up my inner thigh slowly going neared to my privated area.. 

 

"Stop amber.. I'm very sore from ytd.." I pushed her hand away and continued.. " And.. Shouldn't the effects of the drugs' been gone?? It had been a whole night and haven't you had enought from ytd..?" I shifted myself so i was no longer in her arms and turned my back towards her. To my surprise amber put her arms around my waist and mumbled on my neck while she hugged me even tighter till i can feel her s on my back.. " Soojungie.. The effects were gone long ago.. You're the one that kept me .. You're the one that .. You're the one that made me wanna have you over and over again.. I think.. I think i fell for you soojungie.. I think i love you.." 

 

Her words strucked me by shock.. She love me?? She just said she love me.. What can i do?? She still doesn't know the truth.. We can't be together.. We can't.. It's wrong.. I just froze there and tears uncontrollably drip down my cheek as those thoughts ran through my mind. 

 

She noticed that and quickly turned me around and hugged me even tighter.. " Don't cry princess.. Don't cry because of me.. You don't have to love me back.. I just want you to be happy.. I will do anything to make you happy princess so please don't cry.." Amber said with sadness in her words.. 

 

' Princess? She called me a princess.. no one ever does that.. amber noo, i'm not crying because of you.. i'm crying because we can't be together.. After those things i did to you, after hurting you. i can't be selfish and ask for you to love me.. i hate myself for who i am.. For the reason why can't we be together.. You don't have to do anything to make me happy.. Because you're my happiness amber.. I love you.. But we can never be together.. '

 

Those words were playing in my head but i just can't bring myself to say it.. I just hugged amber harder till there's no more tears in my eyes. 

 

" Come on princess, let's wash up.. " Amber scooped my up in the bridal style and carried me to the toilet.. She placed me on the side of the bath tub before turning on the tap and letting the hot water fill the tub. She pulled me to stand up and that's when i realised.. " Ouch!" I whimpered and lose my balance. Thank god amber held on to me preventing me from falling.. " Are you okay princess??" She asked worriedly.. " Yeah.. i'm fine.. it just.. it hurts.." She frowned at my answer and looked down. " OMG princess you're bleeding!!! how can you say you're okay when there's blood!? god i gotta bring you to the hospital!! " She exclaimed! 

 

"Amber calmed down!! It's just my ity blood stained from last night! You have it on your thighs too! And i'm in pain because you can't stop putting your fingers into me yesterday!" i hissed at her.. Amber looked down and up at me after realising that it was a mutual thing. She looked down on the floor and mumbled.. " I'm sorry princess.. Come let me wash you.. " She kept looking at the floor when ing her shirt that was on me.. I held her hand and said.. " It's okay i can do it myself. " She looked up at me with sadness in her eyes and nodded. I could see tears welling up on her eyes.. "Was i too harshed on her.. Did i hurt her again?" i mentally asked myself..

 

She slowly turned around leaving me alone when i pulled her hand and turned her around. " Let's bathe together. " 

 

Her eyes sparkled and she smiled showing her cute little teeth.. ' urgh why is she so cute!?'  She quickly undressed me and guided me into the bath tub before grabbing the soap and started scrubbing my back.. I felt as though electricity ran through my spine as she started scrubbing me. No one had done that to me before.. Not even my mum.. 

 

I  could feel her breath getting heavier after every second and my heart pumping so fast that i think i might pass out any moment from now.. Just as i raised my hands wanting to stop her, her hands grabbed my waisted and she whispered huskily in my ear.. " I want you princess..."

 

 

 

-----------------------------

 A/N Hey guys! sorry for the long awaited chapter.. i'm so busy with school and stuffs so this is just a short update... Hope it doesnt disappoint you and please comment saying what you want kryber to do in the next chapter! *slysmile* hahaha. I love sweet kryber! Have fun reading and commenting! i love you guys! :) Big thank you to those that subcribed to my story! <3 

 

-Kryberlove24