Can't.

Police and Thief.

Krystal's POV

why is she making me feel this way? I can't get enough of her touch but no, we can't do this anymore. We can't... 

 

Amber reached up to my s trying to massage them but I stopped her " no we can't anymore, I'm sorry" I said trying my best not to tear. I got up from the bathtub and headed to get dressed. 

 

Amber pov

 

Soojung just got up from the bathtub and left the bathroom. I quickly got up and dried myself before putting on a bathrobe. i stepped out of the bathroom and i was surprised to see her all dressed up as though she's really to leave. 

 

" hey princess, where are you going? " I asked her while pulling her into a hug. I was surprised that she didn't hug me back instead she pushed me away and said " I'm sorry, let's not see each other anymore. " 

 

"WHAT?! Why?? Why can't we see each other anymore?? Soojung I know you felt something for me, everything that happened last night is real! It's not fake, I know it's real... " I said half heartedly not knowing how she actually thought about it. 

 

My heart broke when I heard her say " yesterday was nothing amber, it's just an one night stand. Come on get over it, we both have our own lives. You don't want to ruin it don't you? Me too. We're people from different world. We shouldn't be seeing each other. So I guess this is goodbye." I was speechless. How can she say that it was just an one night stand because it wasn't to me. it was my first, it was hers to. How will she give her first to someone that she don't care at all. 

 

But before I could say anything, she opened the door and left without turning back. 

 

Krystal POV 

My heart hurts so bad when I said those words to amber and left her house. I tried to contain my tears but they just can't stop flowing.. I ran and ran till I was totally exhausted.. I broke down crying for don't know how long before I got up and took a cab back home. 

 

" where are you last night?" I heard kris ask me when I stepped into the house door. He's been waiting for me throughout the night. " who are you with last night? What did you do? " 

I didn't wanted to answer him but he kept on pushing me. " I was with amber! Yeah the policewoman that almost caught you. I was with her the whole night. " Kris was furious, he stood up and grabbed me by my arm. 

 

" what did you do with her?! Did you slept with her!? You're mine Krystal, you're mine! How can you let her touch you!? I'm gonna kill her! " he shouted in my face. 

 

" yes I slept with her! so what! I'm not even yours! Stop thinking that i'm yours kris! We're just brother and sister! And don't you ever land a finger on her or I'm not gonna let you off! I shouted back and go straight to my room. "Amber I miss you already... I'm sorry.." I mumbled to myself and started to drift to sleep. 

 

Kris POV 

 

god damn it! How can Krystal sleep with that stupid dyke! I'm so gonna kill her! Let's see whether you'll be that lucky huh amber Josephine liu.