Goodbye.

Police and Thief.

 

Amber pov

 

 

I don’t know what’s wrong with soojung, I was lost.. I knew she feel something to me. I just need to find out why is she trying to avoid me, avoid us. I decided to head back down to diamonds to see if I’ll get to see her again there. Or at least maybe I could ask kris about her, but I doubt he’ll tell me anything.. Maybe he would even kill me for trying to hook up with her girlfriend?

 

Just by thinking that soojung might be kris’s girlfriend hurts me so bad. I want her to be mine, I don’t care about her past or present. I just want her future to have me, and mine to have her.

 

I parked my car somewhere near diamonds and walked over there when suddenly my sight turned black. I was covered..

 

 

 

Kris pov

 

I can’t let krystal fall in love with her, I need to get her back. And by killing amber, soojung will come back to me. I was just smoking at the back alley behind diamonds thinking about what can I do to make amber liu disappear, just like the god’s on my side, I saw her walking alone towards diamonds. I grabbed a sack and covered her from the back and carried her into the dark alley. I pick up a metal pole and start hitting her everywhere. “ You! Leave krystal alone, she’s mine! Don’t you ever dare to touch her again! But hey, you’re not gonna have this chance!

 

Amber pov

 

Who’s this?? Why does he sound so familiar? Don’t touch krystal.. OH ! It’s kris! Urgh I was giddy from all his beating but I managed to lift the sack of me but he didn’t stop there. He lifted me and pushed me towards the wall and kept on punching me in the stomach then my face. I tried to fight back but I was too weak at this moment. He picked up the pole and looked at me with a sly smile, “ now amber, to get krystal back, I’m gonna make you disappear. You can’t be here or krystal’s just gonna leave me.” After speaking he hit me with full force on my head, I felt like I’m gonna faint anytime right now. “ Wh-o aree you to Kr-ystall?” I coughed.

 

“what do you think amber? I ‘ve been staying with her for years. Who do you think I am? Can’t you tell by me saying that krystal’s mine? Hahaha maybe you’re just living in self-denial. Living in self-denial that krystal loves you. HAHAHA what a joke, krystal ONLY LOVES ME! You heard me?? You’re just an one night stand to her! I’m the one she’ll stay with!” My heart shattered as I heard his words.. Is this true soojung? Why does whatever he says matches with what you told me? Or was all that you say real? That’s what I am to you? Nothing but an one night stand?

 

 

I lost hope of fighting, I don’t care how hard was kris hitting me because what hurt me the most was krystal’s words. My hearts hurts 100 times more than my body.. I feel numb about the pain.. I couldn’t do anything.. I looked up at kris, which is now holding a broken glass bottle, and before I could react he pushed that broked edge right into my stomach.

 

 

Goodbye soojung, I love you. Eventhough we only met for days but I fell for you the first sight I see you, I hope I can see you again. Just for the one last time.. but I can’t hold on anymore.. I’m getting weak.. my heart hurts, my body hurts, everywhere hurts. If all that you want was for me to leave you alone, I grant your wish soojung. I’m leaving, but I’ll be guilding you from heaven. I will not let anyone hurt you again.. I just want you to be happy and smile because that’s the most beautiful thing I had ever seen. Sorry but you’re more than a one night stand to me. I will always love you krystal jung soo jung…

 

 

I felt my eyes getting heavy and my breathing getting slower.. I closed my eyes to be ready to leave this place forever…