Living With Him

My Sister's Boyfriend (on hold)

I was enjoying the kiss when I heard a loud bang which made me open my eyes and jump out of the couch.  Then, I saw Tao. He was standing in front of me with a smile on his cute face. His eyes were sparkling and his mouth was where they were supposed to be. Then I realised, it was merely a dream.

 

 

“Good evening.” He fussed my hair.

 

 

“Hey.” Hyoyoung said while catching her breath.

 

 

“Hey.” I yawned and slapped Tao’s hand. “When did you guys get here?”

 

 

“5 minutes ago.” My question was directed to Hyoyoung but Tao answered.

 

 

“Was that loud bang meant for me, to wake me up?”

 

 

“Mian. Panda there said he missed you so much so I had to carry all of his bags from the moment we got out from the elevator.” She was still catching her breath.

 

 

“Got it. But I won’t believe that YOU…” poking Tao’s forehead “…missed me.”

 

 

I went to the kitchen and took out a bottle of water. I went back to the living room to find a comfortably lying Tao.

 

 

“Hey hey hey.” I shooed him with one of the pillows. “You can’t just come in here and make it look like you own the house.”

 

 

“Actually, he can.” Hyoyoung said as she went to the other side of the couch to get to Tao. She took his arms and wrapped it around her.

 

 

“I can?”

 

 

“He can?!” We both said at the same time and I gave him a pillow-slap.

 

 

“Since he just got back from China, his fans are all over his apartment and you know how his fans are. They’re aggressive.” She changed the TV channel.

 

 

“So, I decided, as your girlfriend…” He gave Tao a malicious look “…you’ll be staying here ‘till things start to go easy.”

 

 

“What?”

 

 

“What!?” We both said at the same time again.

 

 

“What are you? A copycat?” He gave me a glare.

 

 

“Blah blah blah.” I gave him my tongue.  “But what if they find out that you’re dating each other?”

 

 

“I can handle that.” Tao gave me a trust- me look.

 

 

“That’s what this move-in is all about. I want people to know that this cute panda…” She pinched Tao’s cheek “…is my boyfriend.”

 

 

Tao has been pressuring Hyoyoung to tell the whole world that they’re dating but Hyoyoung isn’t the type of girl who likes being a public attention. And I don’t know what made her changed her mind.

 

 

“Whatever.” I turned my back on them. Bothered by the fact that I like that guy; my sisters’ guy. “Just don’t bother me and don’t make too much noise.”

Tao gave me a weird look. He was probably thinking something dirty.

 

*****