Secret

My Sister's Boyfriend (on hold)

“Hey. Can you get me a bottle?”

 

 

“And why should I?” Tao had his eyebrows up. I gave him my puppy eyes and he gave in.

 

 

 

“Here!” He handed the bottle aggressively.

 

 

 

“Komawo.” I gave him a wink.

 

 

 

“If only you’re not my girlfriend’s twin, I would’ve…”

 

 

 

“You would’ve what?” As usual, Hyoyoung pops out with an apple on her hand. She took a bite then stared at Tao.

 

 

 

“Huh? Uh…uh…uh…” He started walking slowly and Hyoyoung blocked him, knowing that he’d try to escape.

 

 

 

“That’s what you get.” I was having lunch and was laughing to myself.

 

 

 

“So what?”

 

 

 

“Fine, sorry.” Tao tried to escaped but Hyoyoung just wouldn’t give up. Yes, she’s that kind of person.

 

 

 

“For what?”

 

 

 

“Here we go again.” I rolled my eyes as I got up and washed the dishes. “He’ll probably say ‘I don’t know’…” I mimicked Tao’s voice then left them all alone.

 

 

 

“Help me!” Tao lip synced to me. I just pouted.

 

 

 

Watching the TV and minding my own business, I heard a knock on the door.

 

 

 

“Jamsimanyo!” I jump out of the couch then ran towards the door while jumping up and down. I was in a good mood but seeing the person standing outside my door, the weather suddenly changed.

 

 

 

“Hi!” My 2nd best friend, Hyewon said.

 

 

 

“Ya…what’re you doing here?” Totally surprised, I didn’t know that I had my eyes wide open.

 

 

 

“Why are you shock? Can I come in?” She took a step closer.

 

 

 

“No no no no no no no no no…” I pushed her away and got out of the house. I closed the door behind me and thought of an excuse; a believable one.

 

 

 

“Hey. What’s wrong with you? You’re acting strange.” She stared at me, up and down.

 

 

 

Meet Hyewon. Born in 1995. The one and only daughter of a prestigious CEO. Long hair, y body and a pretty face. Every guy in her campus is over her. They want her. Who wouldn’t? Hyewon doesn’t know that Tao and Hyoyoung are dating. Moreover, he’s living with us. This girl has a big mouth which is kinda difficult for me to handle.

 

 

 

“Ahhh…it’s not like that.” It’s kinda messy in there right now, so…”

 

 

 

"Ahhh..is that it? We're close enough for you to be shy about it." She took a closer step.

 

 

 

"Hyewon-a!" I grabbed her arms and put my arms around her. "Let's just take a walk." We started walking slowly.

 

 

 

"In this cold weather?" She look at me, from toe to head.

 

 

 

"It's excersising too, you know. And you like being in shape." I looked at her and she was wearing a fur coat. It looked good on her though I thought fur coats only suits people like Gu Jun Pyo.

 

 

 

"Let's go."

 

******

 

 

"So what is it?" I asked her as I sat down with my coffee latte.

 

 

 

"You don't have a boyfriend, right?" She sat down with her capuccino and gave me a look. I knew exactly what this is all about.

 

 

 

"Oowwwkayyy..." I took a long breath.

 

 

 

"I arranged a blind date!" I knew it.

 

 

 

"When, where?" I gave in. If I don't, she'll follow me around until I say yes.

 

 

 

"Sunday, before lunch and I don't know where." She took a sip from her cappucino. "Maybe he's taking you to lunch." She leaned in closer.

 

 

 

"Will you excuse me for a minute?"

 

 

 

I stood up and went to the bathroom. I didn't really need to pee. I just needed some time to text Hyoyoung and tell her that we're good...

 

 

...or not. When i sat down, Hyewon said she wants to see my place as she'd never really been over, even just once. I thought of an excuse but nothing believable popped into my mind- or brain. So, instead of saying 'We're clear ', i sent 'We're doomed '.

 

******