Prince Charming

My Sister's Boyfriend (on hold)

 

We went home and Hyewon tag along. I typed the door password slowly, giving time to Hoyoung to hide Tao.

 

"I'm so excited." Hyewon exclaimed.

 

"Yeahhhhh...." I murmured to myself as I opened the door. "Welcome to my humble house."

 

I gave her a fake smile.She came in and started looking around.

 

"Your place is nice. Comfy and cozy."

 

"So, now..."

 

"Where's your room?"

 

I was going to send her out now that she's seen the house but...it's not easy. I showed her my room then the bathroom then the balcony. I thought that was the end of it but no.

 

"Can I see Hyoyoung's room?"

 

Yep. She's digging too deep. It seems like she knows what's going on but I really can't tell her what she's thinking. If she's acting, she's doing it GREAT! If she's not, then nothing.

 

"Hyoyoung doesn't like...."

 

I haven't finished my sentence yet and she was already gone in a blink of an eye. She started running around the house like a maniac.

 

"Is this Hyoyoung's room?" She opened the storage room. "Ahh..I guess not."

 

She opened the other doors then finally to Hyoyoung's room. I know I should've tried to stop her but she's a really difficult one. I just prayed for Tao to not be in there with Hyouyoung.

 

"OH MY GOD!" She exclaimed. I thought she saw something unexplainable but she didn't. "Her room is gorgeous!" My prayer must've worked.

 

"Oh..her room...yeah. She designed it herself." I looked around the house, thinking where Tao might be hiding. No sign of him anywhere.

 

"So...."

 

"I should come by more often but for now, I need to go." A good news, thank god!

 

"Yeah, okay." I sent her out quickly then jump to the couch thinking of where Tao might be.

 

*****

 

"We're here!" Tao excitedly said as he came in with Hyoyoung which woke me up. "You were sleeping?"

 

He sat next to me and I rubbed my eyes. My dream yesterday suddenly popped into my head and I jump out of the couch.

 

"What?" He gave me a confuse look and I rubbed my eyes again, making sure that I'm not dreaming a weird dream again.

 

"Nothing." I ran out of the living room and Hyouyoung just got out of the bathroom and looked at me with confusion.

 

"Hey."

 

I stopped for a moment then started running again. I shut the door behind me.

 

"Oh My God, Hwayoung." I slapped myself.

 

"Wake up!"

 

I jumped to my bed and fell asleep again even after slapping myself for a million times. Without knowing it, stars were already down. I went to the bathroom, tiptoeing, trying not to make any sound. I was half way there when Tao tapped my shoulder.

 

"What?!"

 

"Nothing." He had an ice-cream on his hand.

 

*****

 

Sunday, the day I finally get to meet my Prince Charming, according to Hyewon. I woke up, went for a walk, came back home and washed up. I almost ate my lunch but I remembered Hyewon saying, 'Prince Charming' might just take me to lunch which frustrates me cause i'm hungry.
 

 

"What's wrong with you?" Tao asked while he watched TV.
 

 

"Hungry." I sat beside him and put my feet up.
 

 

"Why don't you eat?" He looked at me.
 

 

"Prince Charming..." using my hands as a coma "...is taking me to lunch." I sighed, too hungry.
 

 

"Hm." He looked at the TV again.
 

 

I nearly pass out on the sofa when my phone rung.
 

 

"Yes?"
 

 

"He's on his way." A girl voice said, Hyewon again.
 

 

"Whooooo?" I stood up and went to my room.
 

 

"Lee Jongsuk! Who else?"
 

 

"Whaaaat?!" I almost jump to my bed to take a nap but what she just said woke me up even before I slept.
 

 

"Did you forgot about your date?" She sounded worried.
 

 

"No! I'm actually starving right now."
 

 

"Good. You're already making sacrifices." She sounded satisfied.
 

 

"Goodbye. I need to get ready." I rolled my eyes the hanged up.
 

 

I looked at my face in the mirror then realized that I need to change. Combing my hair, a knock on my door ringed in my ear.
 

 

"OPEN!" I shouted and Tao popped up. His head was in but his body was out.
 

 

 

"Your date is here."

 

 

"KK."

 

*****