Wait...WHAT?!

My Sister's Boyfriend (on hold)

Green grass, green trees. Blue sky, white clouds. Starring up the sky, thinking about the things I should do and what I shouldn't do. Of all the boys out there, WHY did I have to fall in-love for my sisters' boyfriend? Well, I can't blame myself. He's tall, handsome, but REALLY annoying and again he's really good-looking. But still, WHY?!

 

 

 

"WHY?!" I shouted, full heartedly.

 

 

 

My sisters' boyfriend a.k.a my crush just got back from China after his photo shoot and modelling event. Yes, he's a model and I love him. A LOT!

 

 

 

"What's wrong?" My best friend, Yoonseo asked.

 

 

 

"Everything! Just everything!" I stood up and started punching the air. Yoonseo looked at me weirdly.

 

 

 

"What?" I asked her with my eyes wide open obviously furious.

 

 

 

"He's back?" She had her eyebrows up.

 

 

 

"Yeeeesss..." I broke down then started hugging myself real tight.

 

 

 

"Oh no." She responded then hugged me.

 

 

 

"UGH! Why am I feeling this way?"

 

 

 

"Excited?"

 

 

 

"Hmmm...A bit but...you know what I mean."

 

 

 

"Scared?"

 

 

 

"Not really...just horrified."

 

 

 

"That's not good."

 

 

 

"We should go. I'm really not feeling well."

 

 

 

Yes. I'm not feeling well because the person I love is here and it's starting to bother me. I took one last moment to look at the view that is in front of me. We were at the top of Namsan to ease my mind but my sisters’ call made my mind even more confused.

 


I came home tired. The first thing I did was sit in front of the TV and Hyoyoung got out of her room, fully dressed. She said she'd go to the airport to pick up his boyfriend and she asks me to come with her but I couldn't. Instead of coming with her to see my bitter half, I stayed at the house to watch TV.

 

 

I was watching a Hollywood romantic-comedy movie and it was a 2 hour movie and I lasted for just about an hour then I dozed off.

 

*****

 

"Hey!"

 

 

Tao waved at me at the door. His natural dark circles were still there though I couldn't expect it to go away in just 2 weeks because it's natural but that dark circles was actually the thing that him look attractive...like a panda. He came in with his luggage’s...and with my sister. They look good together and since me and my twin sister is identical, I sometimes think that if ever Tao and I were the ones dating, would we look fantastic together?

 

 

Instead of saying Hi, I gave him a glare. He might be the love of my life but he's also my worst enemy. We never got on the same page; EVER! Whenever I talk, he always cuts me off. So, as revenge, I do the same thing. Not so evil, right?

 

 

Hyoyoung went to the kitchen while Tao sat next to me. I was at the living room and covered in blankets. Rain was pouring but not so heavy yet, it was still cold that I had to turn off the air conditioner.

 

 

"Go away." I said to Tao as he stared at me. He touched my forehead then my cheeks then my forehead again.

 

 

"What are you doing?" I had my eyes wide open but I didn't tell him to go away. Then he kissed me. My heart started beating fast, my hands started shaking and Hyoyoung was nowhere to be found.

 

*****