Protect

Love Doesn't Lie

A/N: Oh my goodness youguys!! BEFORE I START THE CHAPTER!!! Do youguys see the NEW CHAPTER?!!! Isn't it DAEBAK?!!!!

Yah, I'm still spazzing over how beautifully it was made!! GAAHH!! It's pure perfection!! Kekeke...

Check out my foreword if youguys want to request from them as well!! It's pretty fast, and if not, it's TOTALLY worth the wait! ^_^

Okay, now to the story!! I hope you'll enjoy!! <333

=============================================================

 

Dara walked to work and headed into her office while people glanced at her with sorrow. She sighed and new that everyone was just pitying her, which tired her the most.

She sat behind her desk and looked at the picture of her and Youngbae by the side of her desk. She sighed and rested her elbows on her desk while her hands covered her face with frustration.

 

"DARA!!!"

 

She opened her eyes up and lifted her head, seeing her Boss standing in her office room. She stood up and bowed down.

"Boss, what is it?" She asked. Her boss walked to her desk and slammed some papers on her desk with anger.

"What is THIS?!!!! I thought I asked for an OVERVIEW of what went wrong at the conference?!!! Do I have to FIRE YOU?!!!!"

Dara exhaled and grabbed the papers, looking through them. She smacked her lips, realizing that they were the wrong ones, most definitely.

She gently placed them back on her desk and bowed down with guilt.

"I'm sorry boss, I'll be more careful next time." She said bowing down again and again. Her boss sighed with frustration and glared at Dara.

"If this happens AGAIN?!! You'll be fired. DO YOU UNDERSTAND?!!! Don't bring your personal life into your work." He said lastly then left, slamming Dara's office door.

Dara took a deep breath and sat in her seat, closing her eyes with stress. She cried to herself and covered her face with the palm of her hands.

============================================

 

"She tends to get yelled at by her co-workers and Boss at work all the time...

That was the second time I met her... when I saw her crying outside her workplace...

I covered her ears with my headphone and made her listen to my favorite song...

After that... we started bonding.... keke... it's probably just like fate..."

 

Jiyong closed Youngbae's diary and looked out the window of his apartment. He took a deep breath and ran his hand through his face, getting up and heading to his bedroom.

He laid in his bed and looked up at the ceiling with a blank look on his face.

"Why do I have to be her protecter, hyung?" He mumbled to himself. He closed his eyes and exhaled with relaxation.

"Why didn't you just break it off with her if you knew you were sick? Why leave her alone... missing you everyday...? Living every day in regret?" He questioned himself.

No answer.

He wanted to know why Youngbae would do that to her. The only woman that his hyung loved, and he left her missing him....

He left her living each day like there's no tomorrow. Wishing there was no more tomorrow...

 

=================================================

 

Dara walked out of her workplace and took a deep breath, walking over to sit by a bench and spending her lunch with thoughts of Youngbae.

She closed her eyes and bent her head down to her knees while her arms enveloped her head. She started crying, and she wished that Youngbae was there to help build her up again.

She missed his presence and everything about him.

She hated how he left her alone in the hateful world. She hated how he left her in tears and sorrow... just wishing there were no tomorrow....

 

"Miss..." Jiyong said tapping her shoulder gently. Dara raised her head up and huffed, sniffing back her tears. She wiped her tears and looked at the MP3 and headphone that he handed to her.

"Listen to this song and don't cry..." he said with a smile then waved at her and walked off.

Dara watched as he left and with confusion, she put the headphones on and played the song, hearing 2NE1's "I Love You" playing.

She looked down and wiped the remaining of her tears, taking a deep breath to calm herself down.

 

Jiyong watched her from afar and scrunched up his face, watching as a smile came across her face. He scoffed and rubbed the back of his neck.

"She's smiling..." he mumbled, but then suddenly broke the smile off his face. He looked down and his lips then walked off after taking a last glance at her.

====================================================

 

Later in the afternoon, Dara was off work, so she headed out of her workplace and dropped by a side stall to enjoy herself some soju.

She placed her bag on her lap and looked at the ahjumma that worked there.

"Ahjumma... two bottles of soju please." She said. "Yeh, coming up!" Ahjumma said then got them ready for Dara.

She exhaled and crossed her leg over the other, looking at all the people that were walking around and sitting down in the stall.

 

Suddenly, someone sat across from her. She widened her eyes and saw no other than Donghae in front of her.

"Oh, oppa..." she said with a smile. He chuckled and ruffled with Dara's hair. "How's my Dara doing?" He asked with a smile. "I'm not your girl..." she said looking down. He chuckled and nodded.

"Yeh, I know... but how are you holding it up?" He asked her. She shrugged her shoulders and took a deep breath.

"How am I supposed to hold it, oppa? I live each day, wishing I wouldn't live the next..." she said looking down. Donghae pressed his lips together and looked down as well.

"You'll get through it..." he said rubbing her arm from across the table. "You know oppa's always here for you, right?" He told her. She smiled and nodded her head.

 

 

 

Jiyong scrunched up his face with confusion and watched as Donghae and Dara conversed together from afar. He looked down and thought to himself.

 

"Does she already have a boyfriend?" He mumbled to himself. He glanced back at Dara who was chuckling and slapping the man's arm as if she was flirting with him.

Jiyong looked away and walked off slowly, trying to think of what's happening.

=================     ============       ======================

 

 

Dara took a shot of her third bottle and chuckled childishly to herself.

"Oppa, you're so funny..." she said wobbling everywhere. "Yah, are you okay? You look drunk. Should I take you home?" Donghae asked with concern. Dara shook her head and chuckled.

"I'm OKAY! Don't worry! Go home! I'll get home fine." She said pushing Donghae away from her. He stood up and looked at her with concern.

"But you're drunk..." he said with worry. Dara scoffed and waved her hand quickly in front of her. "That's IMPOSSIBLE! Just leave... LEAVE!" She said waving to Donghae.

He nodded and ruffled with her hair lastly then left.

"Call me, okay?" He told her. She nodded and chuckled, standing up to watch Donghae walk off.

"Omo... I feel so dizzy.." she said feeling like the world was turning upside down on her. She held her hand out and closed her eyes, wobbling to the side.

 

"Aigoo... I think I'm going down..." she said with a laugh.

Suddenly, before she fell down, she felt herself collapse against a warm body. She groaned and closed her eyes, feeling so comfortable in that person's arms.

She kept her eyes closed and smiled, falling into a deep sleep.

 

Jiyong looked down at the top of Dara's head and tensed up when he felt Dara's arms wrapping around his waist.

He groaned and looked away with a sigh.

"Watching a girl drink till she's drunk and yet you walk away? You're not a man." Jiyong mumbled with irritation and held onto Dara's shoulders, trying to move her off of him.

 

A/N: Soo... another Daragon encounter!! Kekeke... are they meeting too much for the beginning? Because I feel like they are... but I'm not sure... :/

please leave feedbacks and let me know what should happen as well, okay?? XD

But next chapter will be up soon!! Please anticipate it!! <3333333

Welcome new subs! And thanks for all of your love and support!!!

I'll try my best to not let youguys down for this story, okay? So please keep supporting me!! <333

 

Until next time, saranghae yerobun!! BBCnTSFAM signing out! PYONG!~~~~~