Rain

Love Doesn't Lie

ONE MONTH LATER

 

Jiyong stood in front of Youngbae's tombstone with a sad and dead look on his face. He was dressed in a black suit with a bundle of flower in his hand.

He'd just came back from college after 2 and a half years away from home, but when he finally came back, he found out that Youngbae had passed away due to cancer.

 

"Hyung..." Jiyong spoke deadly with his eyes growing red. "I'm..." he trembled, getting on his knees. He closed his eyes and pinched the bridge of his nose, trying his hardest to not sob, but he couldn't hold it in anymore.

"I'm here... hyung... I'm finally back..." he finally spoke through huffs. "But I came too late, hyung....."

=============================================

 

Dara slept on her bed with her hair all messed up and her apartment all trashy with things everywhere. Pictures of her and Youngbae were plastered and placed everywhere in her room.

 

**KNOCK KNOCK**

 

**KNOCK KNOCK**

 

She moved around in bed and groaned with a deep stretch, not wanting to get up.

 

"Ms. Park Dara?" The man from outside yelled loudly.

"It's MRS. YANG!!!" She yelled loudly, sitting up from her bed. Her eyes were baggy and her face was pale, but she didn't care.

 

She has been such a mess ever since Youngbae passed by that she just hated everyone who called her by her name, Park Dara.

Her and Youngbae had lived together for forever now, and they were practically one.

 

She stood up and walked out to the front door, unlocking the door and opening it with tiredness and sadness.

 

"I'm sorry Miss-

"MRS. YANG!!!" Dara corrected him with annoyance. He widened his eyes and nodded. "Uh, yeh... Mrs. Yang.. I'm here to inform you, about your house..." the man said handing her a piece of paper.

"Yeh..." she said deadly, taking the paper from his hand. "You only have two weeks to find a new place before we're gonna have to force you out."

"Can't you just extend it until two more weeks?" Dara asked tiredly. "No. It's already been past 3 weeks. We can't extend it any further." He told her.

Dara sighed and ran her fingers through her hair. She just nodded and closed the door without even saying anything further.

=====================================================

 

Jiyong sat in an apartment that he'd bought for himself with the savings he had from working over time while attending school, and looked at the box in front of him.

One the top of the box was an opened note that Jiyong had just read... from Youngbae:

 

"Please help me, saeng... take care of Dara for me... please....

As your only hyung, this is all I ask of you. I'm sorry for leaving you... I'll still always be here for you... watching your every step....

Please watch after Dara for me... please..."

 

Jiyong scrunched up his face and sighed, pinching the bridge of his nose while his other hand held a picture of Dara smiling happily that Youngbae had gave to him.

 

"Why did you leave me?" He mumbled with tears coming out from his eyes again.

He looked at a book on the side and opened it, seeing that it was Youngbae's diary for him to read.

 

"Dara.... she's clumsy and.... just the cutest thing you'll ever see...

She never remembers to bring an umbrella with her whenever it's raining...

Sometimes I think she does it on purpose... because she once told me that the rain washes away all the bad things from her... and she feels warmer...

Maybe  that is.... but I still don't want to see her drenched in water..."

 

*****=========================================*****

 

Dara walked in the streets and took a deep breath, wrapping her bag around her shoulder.

"Youngbae-ah... I miss you..." she mumbled to herself.

 

Suddenly, the rain started falling, making her close her eyes with relaxation. She lifted her head up and smiled while everyone else took out their umbrellas to shield themselves.

 

Youngbae.....

 

Dara looked down and opened her eyes with sadness when Youngbae came back into her mind. She took a deep breath and in her lips.

 

Out of nowhere, something was shielding her head and the rain wasn't touching her anymore. She looked up and saw an umbrella over her head.

She scrunched up her face and turned to her side, seeing a young-looking man being the owner of the hand that held the umbrella.

 

"You should always bring an umbrella for you. You don't want to be sick, do you? You're too beautiful..." he said with a chuckle then ran off around a corner since he didn't have an extra umbrella.

 

Dara watched as he left and held the umbrella in her hands. Her eyes were frozen and she thought back to Youngbae.

Those exact words that Youngbae said to her when they first met.

 

"You should always bring an umbrella with you, you know. You don't want to get sick, do you? You're too beautiful..."

 

Dara scoffed and looked around with her eyes tearing.

 

 

 

Jiyong ran around a corner with his clothes drenched in rain and panted loudly. He glanced back at Dara who held his umbrella and looked up at the sky with a smile.

"Hyung... are you happy?" He mumbled with happiness.

He patted his chest and rubbed his face with tiredness then looked at the heavy rain that was pouring down. He took a deep breath and ran towards a bus.

 

A/N: Hello EVERYONE!!! Sorry it took TWO days for my FIRST chapter to come out!! Kekeke...

I didn't have Internet Access, therefore I couldn't update... but here it is!!!!

I hope it wasn't...... boring... :/ Omo.... I'm sorry if it is... :/ TT.TT

Well, at least Dara and Jiyong met, right? Kekeke... but it's going to start getting angst...

I'll try to not make it so angsty... but we'll see... kekekeke... But I'll try to not make it boring for sure!! TT.TT

But I'm sorry if it gets boring or goes too fast.... please let me know, okay??

BUT!!!! Already 40 SUBBIES?!!! Kekeke... Yah! You're all so AWESOME!!!!

Thank you so much for your love and support!! It means a lot to me!! So thank you!! <333

Special Thanks to sandaragon, tonnettie, and mekachiri for upvoting!!!!!

I will try to update as much and as soon as possible, okay? So please be patient with me! <3

Until next time, saranghae yerobun!! BBCnTSFAM signing out!!! PYONG!!~~~~