Problematic

Love Doesn't Lie

"When we started to get to know each other, I would always go to her house in the morning and walk her to work... I don't even know if she felt annoyed by that...

But I felt like it was my way of protecting her... and getting her away from harms way..."

======================================================

 

Jiyong waited outside of Dara's house in the early morning and took a deep breath, rubbing his hands together from the cold. He sniffed and pulled his beanie down, looking at the front door as it opened.

 

Dara walked outside in her black beanie while her wavy hair flowed to her sides. She looked up and widened her eyes when she saw Jiyong standing outside her gate.

She chuckled and walked over to him with her bag around her shoulder.

 

"Jiyong-ah... what are you doing here?" She asked walking out of the front gate, closing it after her.

"Sorry to disturb you... I just wanted to walk you to work..." he told her. She scoffed and looked down with a sad smile. "Thanks..." she said then sighed and walked ahead.

Jiyong looked at the back of her head and smiled, knowing exactly who she's thinking of. He smiled and looked down, glancing at the people that were walking amongst them.

 

"So... how's living alone? Don't you get scared?" Jiyong asked her to get away from the awkwardness. She glanced at him and chuckled, shaking her head.

"No... it's pretty comfortable... I mean..." she said then shrugged her shoulders. "I never feel alone... so..." she said with a smile. Jiyong looked at her and smiled.

"At least the security there is good, right? I don't want anything bad to happen to you." He told her. She glanced at him and chuckled.

"Don't worry... I already have people watching over me..." she said then looked up at the sky with a warm smile. He looked at the side of her face and smiled.

"I know..." he mumbled then looked ahead and sighed, forming a bubble in his mouth.

 

"So... when are you off work?" Dara asked him. He in his lips and widened his eyes at her. "Um..." he said looking away when they made contact.

"I work from 9 to 3pm only... but I usually get off early... so probably 2:30...?" He said nodding his head. She nodded and in her lips as well.

"Why? Did you want me to come pick you up after I get off?" He asked her. She shot a look at him and smiled. "I don't get off until 3pm..." she told him.

"That's good... I can just come straight after..." he told her. She chuckled and nodded. "If it's not such a hassle..." she told him. He shook his head and smiled.

"Don't worry about it..." he told her then looked up at her work building when they arrived.

 

"Well, we're here..." he told her. She smiled and waved at him. "Thanks for walking me..." she told him heading towards the door.

"No problem..." he said. "Don't forget me later!!" She yelled then closed the door behind her. He smiled and watched as she left with a sigh.

 

 

Jiyong walked down the streets and looked down with his palms sweaty. He in his lips and looked up into the sky with a smile.

"Hyung... I took her to work today..." he said with a smile then walked off.

 

 

 

Dara walked to her desk at work and saw some goodies on her desk along with some flowers. She looked around with slight confusion and looked at the note beside one of the flower boquets that was there.

She turned around quickly and walked out of her room towards the elevator to see if she'd meet up with the delivery man.

 

 

 

Jiyong smiled looked at the same bundle of flowers in his hand that was in Dara's room and sighed.

"Hyung... I delivered your first bundle of flower to her..." he said then in his lips.

 

"Even though I want her to forget me, I want her to know that I still love her...

Please continue to send my flowers to her daily..."

 

Jiyong sighed and stood up from his seat, walking back home.

=================================================

 

In the late afternoon, Dara walked out of work with a sad look on her face. She sniffed in her tears through her red eyes and took a deep breath, walking out the building.

 

"Dara..."

 

She turned around and her eyes softened at the sight of Jiyong. She sighed and looked down while his face softened with concern.

 

"Are you okay? What happened?" He asked taking a step towards her. She smiled and shook her head, taking a deep breath.

"Sorry... I'm just... nothing..." she said then chuckled, wiping her tears away. He sighed and looked away, walking her home instead of asking her anything further.

 

They walked in silence for a while and were nearing Dara's house until she gasped loudly and ran towards her house.

Jiyong widened his eyes and watched as a person was throwing Dara's things out of her house, outside her gate.

 

"HEY!!! YAH!! STOP!!!" Dara yelled loudly, running towards her house. Jiyong jogged over and looked with confusion and shock at what was happening.

 

"I'm sorry Ms. Park, but we gave you a month already. You have cooperated with us, therefore we have no choice but to use force." The elder man that appeared a couple days ago told Dara.

His men cleared out Dara's house while Dara ran over and tried to stop them. Jiyong looked at them and looked at all of her things that were being thrown as if it was nothing.

 

"YAH!! STOP!!!" Dara yelled pushing onto one of the men's arm. She punched his back to stop him, but because he was big and strong, it was nothing.

 

"Hyung.... what am I supposed to do? Hyung.... hyung...."

 

Jiyong stood there and watched with concern but he didn't know what to do.

 

"AHH!! YAH!!!"

 

Jiyong looked over and saw one of the men pushing Dara away from them.

"YAH!!! Don't TOUCH HER!!" Jiyong yelled angrilly then ran to her side. She cried and sat there hopelessly, watching them throw her things outside then walked off.

 

"GET LOST!" Jiyong yelled with anger, wanting them to disappear as fast as possible.

 He looked at Dara and tried to pull her up, but she stood up already and went to collect her things while wiping her tears at the same time.

 

Jiyong looked at her and took a deep breath, trying to think of what to do. He his lips and glared at the street that the men walked away from.

Were they allowed to do that? Just force people out of their house? That's bull....

 

Jiyong walked over and helped Dara pick up her bags and clothes that were scattered everywhere.

Dara cried and huffed, putting her things in a bag she found.

She gave up after a while and just sat on the ground, crying to herself.

Youngbae just left her and now she's being kicked out of her house...

Where was she supposed to go? Where was she supposed to stay? She didn't have anyone except for Youngbae....

 

Jiyong watched her sobbing and took a deep breath. He walked over to her and patted her back rubbing it gently.

 

"Don't cry..." he told her, unable to look at her face. She covered her face with the palm of her hands and her shoulders shook uncontrollably along with her body.

Jiyong hissed and looked away, biting the corner of his lips.

 

"Don't cry..." he told her again, patting her back, the only thing he could do.

He didn't want to embrace her. He didn't have the right to. He didn't want to.

 

"I'm sorry..." she told him through huffs. "Why are you sorry...?" He asked with confusion.

"I'm sorry you have to see me like this..." she told him. He shook his head and patted her head. "Don't be sorry... where will you be staying...?" He asked her softly.

Dara shrugged her shoulders and tried to calm her cries. She wiped away her tears and went back to picking her things up.

"I don't know... I have nowhere to go..." she told him.

"I'll try to find a place... if not... I'll just sleep in the streets... that's where I belong too, right?" She said with a scoff then picked up her last item.

Jiyong widened his eyes and looked at Dara who had her head down.

 

"Please protect Dara.... please saeng... please watch over Dara for me..."

 

Jiyong closed his eyes and hissed, smacking his lips together. He his lips and watched as Dara wiped the last of her tears.

 

"Come live with me." Jiyong told her. Dara shot a look at him and widened her eyes.

 

A/N: OMO!! This was a LONG chapter wasn't it?!! Kekeke... I hope you all like it!!

Welcome new subs and thanks for all your love and support!! Keep 'em coming!!

Until next time, saranghae yerobun!! BBCnTSFAM signing out! PYONG!~~~