The Date

Love Doesn't Lie

The following morning, Jiyong woke up on the couch in the livingroom and groaned with a stretch. He sighed and looked around with his eyes barely opened.

 

He sniffed in her air and stopped moving when he smelt fried bacons and eggs and sausages. He glanced over at the kitchen and saw Dara smiling over at him.

 

"Morning sleepyhead..." she spoke to him. He dropped his jaw and sat up, rubbing his face with his hand.

 

"Morning..." he said then stood up and fixed his clothing and his hair.

 

He wasn't used to having a girl in the same roof as him when he wakes up. He doesn't like people seeing his morning face and/or his morning self.

 

"Go wash up and come out for breakfast." She told him. Jiyong nodded awkwardly and coughed, walking over to the bathroom.

 

 

Dara smiled and set up the table. She put two strips of bacon on each plate along with some pancakes and scrambled eggs and two mini-sausages.

She sniffed and pressed her lips together with satisfaction then went to get them two cups of orange juice.

 

Jiyong walked back out and walked into the kitchen, rubbing the back of his neck nervously.

 

"You didn't have to prepare breakfast..." he told her with a nervous chuckle. She shook her head and smiled. "This is the least I can do. Don't worry..." she told him. He smiled at her and sat down.

 

Dara walked over and sat across from him, sighing and pulling a strand of hair behind her ear.

 

"Okay, let's eat then see what we're gonna do." She said looking at him. Jiyong looked at her and nodded. "Yeah..." he said then looked at the food that made his mouth water instantly.

 

"Yah, this is.... probably the BEST breakfast I've ever had." He said widening his eyes. Dara nodded and stuffed some scrambled eggs into .

"Well, you don't have to worry anymore because I'll serve you this every morning while I'm still here." She told him. He shot a look at her and was thankful.

 

"Thanks..." he said then dug in.

================================================

 

Dara stepped foot out of Jiyong's car and dropped her jaw, looking at the forest with tall trees that Jiyong wanted her to hike through with him.

 

She was only in a short with a hoodie on, some sneakers and a visor to protect her forehead from the sun.

 

"Jiyong-ah... we're.... we're gonna hike through this?" She asked worriedly. Jiyong chuckled and walked to the back to get them their bags of water and necessity.

 

"Yeap... we're walking through that. Don't worry though," he said closing the trunk and locking his car, "there's a trail..." he finished.

 

Dara shot a look at him and took her bag, wrapping it around both of her shoulders. She took a deep breath and slouched in her shoulders.

Jiyong laughed at her stance and gently smacked her shoulder after putting his bag on.

 

"Yah, don't worry... it's not that bad..." he told her then put on his snapback. Dara whined and followed him as he led the way.

 

"So, what is it that you want to show me?" She asked him. He glanced back at her and smiled, looking ahead again. "You'll see..." he said then smacked his lips.

 

Dara looked down the edge and shivered, following closely behind Jiyong. She gently reached her hand up and held the zipper to the back of his backpack, just incase she fell or something.

 

 

After a while of hiking, they reached this large meadow with a small waterfall by the side and a big tree in the middle of the green grass.

Dara looked at the place and exhaled with amazement.

 

"Yah, how can something so beautiful lie in the middle of.... that?" She asked turning back to look at the forest. Jiyong glanced at her and took a deep breath.

 

"It's just like people. Even though the outside of a person isn't beautiful, their inside is as beautiful as this place." He told her then smiled and walked over to sit under the tree where there was shade.

 

Dara looked at him and smiled. She walked over to him and sat down beside him, taking a deep breath and laying her whole back against the cool grass, looking up at the ceiling.

Jiyong chuckled at her and laid beside her, bending his arms behind his head for cushion.

 

"Jiyong-ah..." she called his name. He looked over at her and widened his eyes. "Hmm?" He asked.

 

"Do you.... do you believe... that once a person dies.... they become an Angel in Heaven?" She asked him, her eyes never leaving the bubbly clouds up above.

He sighed and glanced at her then faced the sky again. He nodded and smiled.

 

"I believe that a person never really dies.... that you neve really forget someone... you just learn to move on..." he told her. She smiled and looked at him.

 

"Jiyong-ah..." she called his name. He turned his head over and looked at her with a warm smile.

 

"I think God sent you to me. I think you're an Angel that's supposed to save me from this hateful world." She told him. He smiled and just kept looking at her.

 

"I think.... that if I didn't meet you.... I wouldn't be in this world right now... I wouldn't have.... been able to handle the world and it's hatredness." She said then smiled at him.

 

Jiyong's eyes softened and he felt something weird in his heart. Something he isn't supposed to feel. He felt butterflies.... he felt his heart beating fast while her eyes stared at him and her voice spoke to him softly.

 

"You're my Angel... Kwon Jiyong..." she finished, her eyes sparkling at him along with her smile that made her look so perfect.

 

 

He felt like he was falling in love with her.... slowly but surely.....

 

Can I feel this way?

 

A/N: WAH!!!!! What is happening to Jiyong?!!!! Kekekeke... OMO!!! He's falling in love with Dara!! Aiya!!

This is the moment we've been waiting for!!! Kekekekekke ^_^

Welcome back everyone! And sorry I've been gone for a long while now... :/

I hope you're all still with me!!! But HERE is when ALL the lovey dovey moment starts!!!

So stay tuned because its not going to get so angsty anymore.... ^_^

I know!!! FINALLY RIGHT?!!! Kekekekkee.... but I hope you all love this chapter!!

Until next time, saranghae yerobun!! BBCnTSFAM signing out! PYONG!~~~