Hospitality

Love Doesn't Lie

Jiyong opened the door to his home and glanced back, seeing Dara walking behind him with her head down. He sighed with a smile and pulled her luggage in with both hands, placing them to the side.

 

Dara walked in and sniffed, looking around and taking a deep breath.

 

"Um... make yourself at home..." he said with a smile, watching her take off her shoes. She looked up at him and in her lips, scratching the back of her neck.

"Yeh... thanks..." she said deadly then walked towards him.

 

"Um... the kitchen, is right there... the bathroom is that one... and um..." Jiyong said pointing to each one. He opened the door to his bedroom and looked back at her.

 

"This is the bedroom.... you can sleep here now." He told her. She took two steps and nodded.

 

"Where will you be sleeping?" She asked him silently. Jiyong scratched his head and looked around. "Um... I'll sleep on the couch..." he told her carelessly. She nodded and in her lips.

 

"I'll clean up my bed so you can go rest..." he told her taking his clothes and other things out. "Oh, it's okay... I don't have a lot of things... you can just leave your things in here..." she told him.

He looked around and chuckled nervously, realizing he DOES have a lot of things that will probably take the WHOLE night to remove and replace.

 

He took a deep breath and grabbed some clothes and put the photos of him and Youngbae hidden in his arms. He glanced back and walked back out.

 

"Okay... well, you can put your things in there... I'll make us some food." He said walking by her. He placed his things in a box by the kitchen drawer then dragged her things into the bedroom.

Dara walked in there and looked around with a smile, seeing how neat the room was. She placed her bag on the bed and glanced at Jiyong.

 

"Thanks... for letting me stay here. I promise I'll move out once I get enough money." She told him. He glanced at her and chuckled, shaking his head.

"It's okay. Don't worry about it. You can stay here for as long as you want." He said then headed out.

 

"Does ramen sound okay? That's all I have." He told her. She smiled and nodded her head. "That sounds good." She said then he smiled and walked out to the kitchen.

 

 

Dara took a deep breath and laid on her bed after Jiyong had closed the bedroom door, letting her have her privacy.

 

She opened her bag and took out a picture frame of her and Youngbae then placed it beside the bed, next to the lamp.

She looked at the picture and smiled, looking at Youngbae with tears forming in her eyes.

 

"There are still people who loves me even though you're not here..." she mumbled to herself. She scoffed and closed her eyes, laying on the comfortable bed with a groan.

 

 

 

After a while, Jiyong finished cooking and set up the table with some spicy kimchi as a side dish along with some dduboki.

 

"Dara-ah... dinners ready..." he called looking at the bedroom door.

 

No response.

 

Jiyong in his lips and walked over to the door. He knocked on it three times and tried to listen for any noise.

 

"Dara-ah... are you okay? Dinner's ready..." he asked again.

 

After no response for the second time, he held the door knob and slightly opened it.

 

"I'm coming in..." he said then opened the door and looked in, seeing Dara sleeping soundly on the bed.

 

He scrunched up his face and placed his hands in his pockets. He walked to her and looked at the picture frame by the bed.

 

"Youngbae hyung..." he mumbled to himself, seeing Youngbae and Dara smiling happily to each other. He looked down at Dara's face and sighed when she groaned and turned her back to him, cuddling up into a ball.

 

Jiyong grabbed some extra blankets he had and put it on top of Dara's small body, tucking her in warmly and comfortably.

He looked at her face and sighed, glancing at Youngbae's picture and heading outside again.

 

"Good night..." he mumbled then turned off the lights and closed the door, walking back into the kitchen.

 

He looked at the food on the table and his lips, not wanting to eat anymore. He walked to the couch in the living room and laid on there, thinking about Youngbae.

 

"Hyung... am I supposed to do this...?" He asked himself, looking up into the ceiling.

 

"At least I can protect her... right? At least NOW... I can make sure she gets home safe... and is living happy... right?" He mumbled then closed his eyes and took a deep breath.

 

"At least she's with me now... I'll do fine, right hyung...?" He said tiredly and silently then rested his eyes with the smell of ramen noddle in the air still.

 

A/N: Sorry for such a late update!! But I've been CRAZILY BUSY this WHOLE week!!! Omo!!

So, here's an update! I know it's boring... :/ But I'll try to make it more interesting soon!!

Just please be patient with me, okay?? Thanks everyone for your undying support!!

Welcome new subs and current subs!! Kekeke.. and thanks for all the upvotes!! <33

Until next time, saranghae yerobun!! BBCnTSFAM signing out! PYONG!!~~~~