Night

Love Doesn't Lie

Late at night, Dara woke up and put on her robe, running her fingers through her messy hair. She exhaled and couldn't fall asleep, therefore, she opened up her bedroom door and walked outside to the living room.

She scrunched up her face when she saw Jiyong's office light still on. She walked over and knocked on the door slowly.

 

Jiyong turned around quickly and put Youngbae's box away before walking over to open the door.

 

"Oh, Dara-ah..." he said with slight shock, backing away awkwardly.

 

"Sorry... I couldn't sleep..." she said looking down. He his lips and nodded, walking back to his desk.

 

 

"You can come in if you want..." he said with a smile. Dara smiled and walked in, looking around at all the beautiful decorations.

 

"This room is so cozy..." she said. He glanced back at her and smiled, shrugging his shoulders. "It's all right... I guess..." he said.

 

"Was the bed not comfortable?" He asked. She shook her head and smiled. "It's good. It's just that... I have too much on my mind..." she told him. He saw down on a couch and motioned for her to sit down across from him.

 

"What's going on? Do you want to talk about it?" He asked her. She looked at him for a while and shook her head. "It's too much... maybe another time..." she said looking away.

 

Jiyong smiled and nodded in understanding. He exhaled and smacked his lips.

 

"Do you... have any family? How come you're living alone?" She asked him. He shot a look at her and pressed his lips together.

 

"My parents... they passed away... in a car accident...." he told her. She looked down and nodded. "I'm sorry..." she said. He smiled and shook his head.

 

"You know... I have a hyung..." he said scrunching up his face. Dara shot a look at him and smiled.

 

"Oh yeah? How is he?" She asked. Jiyong in his lips and looked down, fiddling with his fingers.

 

"He uh... he passed away... not too long ago..." he said looking at her. Dara's eyes softened and she nodded with sorrow.

 

"I'm sorry for your loss..." she told him. He scoffed and nodded, looking down. "Thanks... but it's okay..."

 

"How did he die? If you don't mind me asking..." she asked silently. He glanced at her and shrugged his shoulders.

 

"I wasn't here when he passed... I was... away... on school... but I heard he had cancer..." he said. Dara nodded and immediately thought of Youngbae.

 

"My boyfriend... he passed away due to Cancer as well..." she told him. He looked at her and smiled, nodding his head.

 

"Are you.... happy...?" He asked her after a while. Dara looked down and shrugged her shoulders. "I have to be... right? I mean... I can't do anything anymore... so I HAVE to live happy..." She told him.

Jiyong nodded and formed a bubble in .

 

"Even though.. when we were together... we weren't always happy..." she said looking down. Jiyong shot a look at her and scrunched up his face.

 

"Why? Why weren't you two happy?" He asked confused. She chuckled and shrugged her shoulders, crossing her legs together.

 

"Everyone has their secrets... you know... he had secrets that he thought I didn't know about... vice versa..."

 

"What was his secret that you knew about?" Jiyong asked curiously. Dara in her lips and thought to herself for a long while.

 

He felt like she was hiding it to herself. Like she didn't feel comfortable saying it, so he shifted in his seat and smiled.

 

 

"So how's work?" He asked to change the conversation. She smiled and exhaled from her nose. "It's good... not the best... but it's good..." she told him.

 

"Do you work tomorrow?" He asked her. She shook her head and smiled. "It's a Holiday... remember?" She said with a chuckle. He chuckled along with her and nodded.

 

"Did you want to go somewhere with me tomorrow?" He asked with a raised eyebrow. She smiled and nodded, getting comfortable on the couch.

 

"Yeah... sure..." she said with a smile and sighed.

 

"Okay then... go ahead and stay there if you want... I'm just gonna do some work online." He said then went to his desk and opened up his laptop.

 

His back was facing Dara, so he glanced back and saw her laying her body on the couch, thinking about something to herself.

He smiled and searched for more job hiring, hoping he could find a place so that he could get more money to help support Dara as well.

 

But secret....? Youngbae had a secret that she knew about? What could it have been??

===============================================

 

After a while of searching, he took a deep breath and turned around to see what Dara was doing, but he found her sleeping on the couch.

 

He his lips tiredly and walked over to look at her cuddling up soundly on the couch. He watched her and looked down, running his hands through his face.

 

He went to grab a warm blanket and tucked Dara in it, glancing at her with a sigh before walking over to sit on the couch that was across from her's.

He laid there on his side and watched as she slept. He scrunched up his face and in his lips.

 

"She looks really pretty when she sleeps..." Jiyong mumbled to himself, his eyes never leaving her.

=====================================================

 

The next morning, Dara woke up and squinted her tired eyes from the sun that was shining through the creaks of the blinds. She groaned and looked around, seeing that she was sleeping on the couch.

She sniffed the air and smelt the sweet aroma of scrambled eggs and bacon and sausage along with blueberry pancakes.

She inhaled and closed her eyes again, not wanting to get up from the warm feeling in her heart.

It felt like Youngbae was there, making breakfast for her. His scent lingered in the room and she felt so at peace.

Even though she knew in her heart that he was gone, she still wanted to imagine his presence there.

 

Suddenly, she felt something cold covering her forehead.

 

"Are you sick? It's 11 in the morning already..." Jiyong spoke placing a towel on her forehead, afraid that she caught a cold overnight or something.

 

Dara opened her eyes and sighed in her heart, realizing her imagination had to come to an end. She got up and took the towel.

 

"I'm fine..." she said then got up and went to use the restroom.

 

"I'm preparing breakfast, so come eat when you're done." He told her. She smiled back at him with a nod then closed the door behind her.

 

Dara looked down and closed her eyes, facing the mirror in the bathroom.

 

Youngbae... it felt like you were with me today... I felt like you were him... Jiyong.... why does Jiyong's presence make me think of you so much...?

 

A/N: Hey everyone!! So here's another chapter for youguys!!!! I hope it was okay... :/

I tried to make it interesting... but it's not there yet... I mean, they have to get a LITTLE more comfy with each other first before all the skinships come in, ya know...?? ^_^

BUt welcome new subs! And I hope you all love this story so far...

But... I don't think many people are, since there aren't that many comments... :/

But I'll continue this story until it's finished, okay?? So please be patient with me...

Until next time, saranghae yerobun! BBCnTSFAM signing out! PYONG!~~~