Home

Love Doesn't Lie

Jiyong piggybacked Dara down the street and grunted, trying to keep her on his back. He glanced back at the side of her head and coughed.

"Where do you live?" He asked her.

 

No response.

 

He took a deep breath and looked up at the dark sky with concern.

"Hyung... where does she live...?" He mumbled, trying to think of what to do.

=================================================

 

The next morning, Dara woke up and moved around in the comfortable bed that she was in. She inhaled in the air and shot her eyes opened, realizing she wasn't at home.

She sat up in bed and gasped, making sure her clothes were still on. She grasped her throbbing head from drinking so much last night and exhaled with her eyes closed.

 

"Is everything coming back?"

 

Dara looked up at the owner of ther voice and scrunched up her face.

"Oh.. you...?" She mumbled with confusion, almost remembering him.

 

Jiyong chuckled and walked in with a platter of food in his hand. He placed it beside her on the bed and looked at her.

"Don't worry. Nothing happened yesterday. I bumped into you while you were drunk, so I decided to take you home incase something happened to you. But then I didn't know where you live, and you didn't answer me... so I brought you here... my apartment..."

Dara looked down and slightly remembered everything. She nodded and exhaled from her throbbing head that was coming back.

Jiyong smiled and handed her a drink. She looked up at him and took it.

"Take this... it'll help with your hangover." He told her. She looked down and drank it, then suddenly, her stomach growled.

Jiyong chuckled at her and pointed to the food beside her on the bed.

"You can enjoy everything on here. But I'm gonna head to work now... so I'll see you..." he said then headed for the front door.

"Wait..." she called out. He turned around and looked at her.

"What's your... name...?" She asked. He chuckled and smacked his lips. "Kwon Jiyong..." he told her. She looked down and nodded.

"I'm Park Dara..." she told him. He just smiled with a nod and waved at her, heading towards the front door.

 

"Thanks..." Dara spoke silently, but Jiyong heard. He stopped and turned back to look at her with raised eyebrows.

"Hmm...?" He asked. She looked down and nervously glanced at him. "Thank you... for bringing me here... safely..." she told him. He smiled and in his lips.

"It's okay... it's what I'm supposed to do." He said then walked off.

 

Dara looked at the door with confusion and thought to herself.

"What you're supposed to do? What does that mean?" She mumbled to herself.

===============================

 

Jiyong walked outside of his apartment and took a deep breath, closing his eyes for a slight second.

"Hyung... I don't like where this is heading..." he mumbled then shook his head and walked off.

 

 

 

Dara got herself ready for work and just put on the same clothes she did the previous day, but that didn't bother her, because she doesn't even remember what she wore the previous day, so others shouldn't notice as well, right...?

She looked around his apartment and exhaled, seeing how nicely put everything was.

She looked over and saw a picture of Jiyong and his friends and scrunched up her eyebrows when she saw a guy with a wide-ish face, along with big eyes.

"Hmm...? He looks familiar... where have I seen him?" She mumbled to herself.

 

After a while of no results, she walked towards the front door and left to work as well.

 

 

When she got to her work building, she saw Jiyong waiting outside of the entrance door with a smile at her. She scoffed and walked towards him, holding her cup of coffee in her hand.

 

"What are you doing here, Kwon Jiyong? I thought you went to work?" She asked. "I did. But I'm on my break... so I decided to get you some coffee..." he told her then saw the coffee cup in her hand.

"But... I see you already have some.." he pouted a little. Dara chuckled and scratched the corner of her eye.

"I'm sorry. I didn't know you were going to prepare me some already." She said. He shrugged his shoulders and smacked his lips.

"Yah, I feel bad now... especially how you helped me yesterday... and now..." she said looking down with her lips in. Jiyong chuckled and took a step back.

"Well... I guess this is what I get for being too nice.. haha..." he said pursing his lips. She smacked her lips and formed a bubble in .

"Well," she said looking at her watch. "I get off work at 6pm... did you want to have dinner together or something?" She asked him.

Jiyong widened his eyes at her question and looked around with awkwardness, wondering what he should answer.

 

He looked at her and smiled, nodding his head.

"Yeah, how about that... I'll come get you..." he said then chuckled nervously, waving to her and walking off. She smiled and headed inside.

=========================================

 

Jiyong stood in the back of his workplace and got his waiter clothing on. He looked down and thought to himself about accepting Dara's date.

 

"It should be fine, right? At least I won't have to worry about her going with someone else and forgetting about you, right hyung...?" Jiyong told himself with a smile.

He quickly fixed his collared shirt and left to start working again.

=============================

 

Dara closed a folder to a document she finished reviewing and took a deep breath, opening a document on her computer and getting to work.

She turned her glance to the picture of Youngbae and her and took a deep breath.

 

It's almost been two months since Youngbae has left, and she hasn't had a dream of him until yesterday when she slept at Jiyong's place.

 

She took a deep breath and placed her elbows on top of her desk while her hands covered her face with a long sigh, thinking about the dream she had of him.

 

FLASHBACK:::

"Dara-ah... how are you doing...?" Youngbae asked her who was sitting by a bench. Dara stood up and started crying.

"Youngbae-ah..." she cried, walking towards him, but he just took a step back.

"Don't... don't come to me... Dara-ah... I'm already dead... I'm in a better place now. And I want you to move on. Move on with your life." He told her. Dara took another step towards him and shook her head.

"No... I want to come with you. I miss you so much." She said through huffs, opening her arms to him, but he shook his head and moved back, holding in his tears.

"I'm sorry, but I can't take you with me." He said with a smile. "Please... just move on... don't live your life missing me and wishing there's no tomorrow." He told her. Dara just shook her head again and huffed.

"I want you..." she told him then started crying even louder when Youngbae started fading away.

"Find a new love... and be happy... only then will I be happy too... okay? Promise me..." he told her.

Before Dara even got the chance to answer, he already faded away. She huffed and got to her knees, collapsing on the floor and crying her heart out.

END FLASHBACK

 

"I'll move on... I'll move on to make you happy... are you happy?" She mumbled then looked down with a deep breath.

 

A/N: Hey! Another chapter!! This one was much longer, I believe... Kekeke...

I hope it's getting interesting so far though!! Let me know if it's not, okay??

Welcome new subs and thanks to all the love and support!!!!! You'll all be blessed! <3

Until next time, saranghae yerobun!! BBCnTSFAM signing out! PYONG!~~