Chapter 5 pt 2

When the magic ends

Jessica looked at her girlfriend who was slightly angry, of course she was since being dragged out of a room without any reasonable explanation isn’t very polite and nice, but she had to do it. Her head was going to burst since she kept thinking about Tiffany coming back and finding Sunny and Taeyeon sitting next to each other flirting without them knowing it and all hell would break loose. Juhyun just stood there with her arms crossed and an impatient finger tapping her bicep, she didn’t quite understand why Jessica was on the brink of having a mental breakdown.
 

“You gotta get them out of here Hyun” Jessica finally spoke looking at her with pleading eyes, Juhyun only stared in return waiting for Jessica to explain herself.
 

“Tiffany, she’s going to come an-“
 

“No” Juhyun’s tone was so firm and cold it made Jessica flinch but she wasn’t going to give in. It was naïve of Jessica to think Juhyun would agree so easily so she used Juhyun’s weakness against her.
 

“What do you think is going to happen to Sunny once Tiffany sees her being so friendly with Taeyeon after she heard us talking about a date? Your whole plan will go down the drain and Sunny will be miserable since Tiffany is going to hate her” Jessica didn’t want to sound so dramatic but this was Juhyun and the girl became an iceberg when it came to Tiffany so drastic measures had to be taken.
 

“Where am I supposed to take them? We already ate lunch”
 

“I don’t know, go to the movies or to your mom’s house but get them away” Jessica suppressed a smile when Juhyun dropped her arms to her side; of course using Sunny would make things easier.
 

“But you promised that we would spend the whole day together! You said you have some paperwork to finish tomorr-” Juhyun was cut short by Jessica’s warm lips, soon after her hands cupped Juhyun’s cheeks giving them a slight squeeze.
 

“We will do it tomorrow, don’t worry about that. I will always have time for you no matter what but we have to get out of this mess first”
 

Juhyun sighed while looking at Jessica trying hard not to feel disappointed and without another word she went to the living room.

----

Sunny and Taeyeon sat in silence after Jessica came in and took Juhyun with her, Sunny wanted to ask Taeyeon how she felt after witnessing her sister making out with a girl but it was no easy task. She was no expert in dealing with feelings so she was at a loss on how to start this conversation, perhaps Taeyeon was very uncomfortable or disgusted that she didn’t want to be there anymore so she forced herself to talk.
 

“H-how do you feel right now?” Sunny tried her best to give Taeyeon a warm smile but instead it came off as a grimace.
 

“Full and you? Are you ok?” Taeyeon raised an eyebrow worried Sunny might be sick or angry at her.
 

“Taeyeon I’m really sorry, I’m feeling very embarrassed and I’m sure you want to leave because you probably are grossed out by what happened earlier”
 

“Huh? Did something happen that I didn’t notice?”
 

“Y-y-you know my sister kissing Jessica and them being a couple” Taeyeon’s puzzled expression changed into one of comprehension. Taeyeon finally understood why Sunny was acting all weird she couldn’t help but giggle.
 

“Why are you laughing?” Sunny tried not to sound offended because this might be a good sign so she relaxed a little.
 

“Because you looked so troubled I thought I did something to upset you”
 

“Oh, so you don’t hate them for being lesbians?” Taeyeon raised an eyebrow and Sunny gulped.
 

“No, I have no reason to do so since it has nothing to do with me. I believe you’re free to love whoever you want and shouldn’t matter” Taeyeon was surprised by Sunny’s broad smile; she didn’t know why her body filled with warmth every time Sunny smiled at her.
 

“Well Juhyun’s actually biual but she’s been dating Jessica for a year or so, do you really not mind it?”
 

“No I don’t because I’m also biual, it’s no big deal Sunny” Taeyeon wanted to laugh at Sunny’s reaction, her eyes went wide and mouth agape was quite the sight. Sunny moved but no words came out for a while Taeyeon kept smiling.
 

“How can you do that?” Sunny finally asked after the shock was gone, Taeyeon looked at her trying to grasp the meaning of Sunny’s question.
 

“Do what?”
 

“Reveal your ual orientation so easily”
 

“Because I feel comfortable around you besides it was a matter of time before you knew”
 

“T-thanks I also feel at ease when I’m with you, it is kind of weird since this is the first time I get along with someone so fast” Sunny’s sheepish smile sent Taeyeon’s heart into a frenzied state, she was afraid Sunny would be able to hear the loud thumping.
 

“I…. same…. Heh”
 

“Sis, Taeyeon do you want to come to the mall with me? I saw some beautiful shoes last week and I need to buy them before someone gets them” Juhyun’s voice startled the short girls who quickly turned to her, Juhyun noticed a red shade on Taeyeon’s cheeks and she was sure she interrupted something.
 

“Where have you been? Please tell me you weren’t doing stuff you shouldn’t with Jessica” Sunny didn’t hide her disapproval and disgusted face.
 

“Of course I wasn’t! I was helping her clean the dishes now shall we go?”
 

“Fine but we need to say goodbye to Jessica first, where is she?”
 

“Just leave her alone, you can text her later” Sunny sensed something off with her sister so she chose to quietly follow her with Taeyeon trailing behind her.
 

“Everything ok?” Sunny whispered to Juhyun who nodded in return, her left arm draping over Sunny’s shoulders.
 

“Yeah, Jessica's being dumb right now”
 

“You know I can kick her anytime you want” Juhyun laughed giving Sunny’s shoulder a quick squeeze. Sunny smiled along, both girls walked faster to catch up to Taeyeon who was marveled by all the shops and signs.
 

******

This chapter took forever, I'm sorry I'll try to go back to regular weekly updates next week ^^ thanks for the comments and subscribing! Until next time