Machine

The Demon's Sister

Kai slicked back his hair as Tao leaned against a locker with a disinterested look on his face. 

"Mmm, so tell me again. Chen decided you were the one to teach me how to 'seduce' Sora?", Tao asked doubtfully.

"Hey don't look at me like that! Sure I got rejected but that was only 'cause Kris was around. Besides you need my expertise", Kai rebutted.

Tao raised an eyebrow just as a petite girl walked past them in the hallway. He gestured towards her, "Alright Cassanova, work your magic on Taeyeon over there", he snickered.

Little did he know Kai would actually do it. Kai rolled his shoulders back and swaggered his way over towards the poor girl who had no idea what was coming. 

"Hey Taeyonnie wait up!", he called, "Is there a magnet in your pants because"- Kai was cut off by Tao kneeling over in laughter, Taeyeon quickly escaping the situation.

Kai walked back and glared at Tao, "It's all your fault!" Tao couldn't respond, only gasping between breaths.

"Haha.. what..the...haha hell was that?", he managed, earning Tao a punch in the shoulder by Kai. "Ow! The hell man? You may be good-looking but you at getting girls... and throwing punches."

Kai rolled his eyes. "Whatever, I was doing you a favour but I have girls to meet and girls to see. See you later!"

"Just promise me to never use that line again!", Tao called back.


Tao stormed into the library earning him a glare from the librarian. He smiled sheepishly and quickly glanced at the clock above, 'good I'm not too late', Tao thought.

He navigated through the many tables and bookshelves to finally find Sora sitting alone at one of the desks near the back.

"You're late", Sora said without even looking up from her notes. 

He grabbed the seat next to her, "How do I know you're not early?" 

Sora gave him a look, "You did not just try that on me." 

Tao shook his head, "Sorry, I couldn't shake off the worst pick up line I've ever heard." 

"Oh yeah? Try it on me", Sora challenged. He smirked at her, knowing she was attempting to get out of doing the french project.

"Avez-vous un aimant dans votre pantalon? Parce que je suis attiré par vos petits pains d'acier", Tao attempted to say seductively but ended up laughing once again at the cheesy line and the adorable look of confusion on Sora's face.

"Something about bread?", she attempted, melting internally at how seductive Tao's french sounded.

They started working on the project, Tao occasionally telling Sora cheesy jokes in french and her rolling her eyes at him.

"Ciel doit manquer un ange, car il ya un en face de moi en ce moment", Tao winked, surprised at hearing Sora laugh. 

"I actually got that one, first time hearing it in French though", she continued giggling. He started to laugh with her, earning many glares from the students there. Sora covered Tao's mouth with her hand to subside his laughter.

Tao moved her hand so that he was holding it in his lap and the two continued staring at the other adoringly, unintentionally making any passer-bys sick. 

Tao cautiously leaned in towards Sora, she tilted her head upwards which he took as a sign of permission. It was as if the world went into slow-motion, Sora began to feel dizzy, intoxicated by Tao's gentle hold but his lips were telling her that he yearned for much more.

Before she could even realize the situation herself, Sora parted her lips for Tao. Suddenly her eyes snapped open and she attempted to push Tao away with an obvious flush on her cheeks.

He let her push him back and looked at her with an expression much like a puppy that's been scolded. Tao opened his mouth to speak but when no words came out could only widen his eyes at Sora, mentally asking her what was wrong.

Sora didn't know why she had that knee-jerk reaction but felt something was wrong. She chalked it up to paranoia and after seeing how guilty Tao seemed, she couldn't help but to pull him in for another kiss which he happily responded to.

"Looks like that that pick-up line wasn't so bad afterall."


"Hey Kris!", Sehun shouted across the basketball court.

"What is it now kid?", he asked when Sehun ran towards him. 

"How's your sister?", Sehun replied, with a cheeky smile that started to grate on Kris' nerves

Kris stared down his surprisingly tall junior, "Off-limits", he said in his classicly intimidating voice.

"Apparently not, just look", Sehun handed his phone to Kris smugly. Kris took the phone curiously, immediately regretting the decision. He felt his hands start to shake and threw the phone onto the ground before tugging on his unkept hair. 

"The ! That's a new phon-", Sehun began to whine before being cut off by feeling his feet lift off the ground.

"H-hey I wasn't the one that took that picture, let me down! I'll tell you who I got it from, come on!" Kris reluctantly let the boy down, still glaring daggers into his skull. 

"That bastard!" echoed across the court, everyone in the vicinity stopping to stare at the owner of the voice, a very angry demon.


A/N: Oooh what will happen next? Thanks for reading and you know the drill, comment, upvote, sub if you haven't already. On another note sooooo sorry for the super long hiatus but thank you for sticking with me and The Demon's Sister! ♥ Have an awesome day and let me hear your best pick-up line (Kai needs help) ;3