Black Pearl... or Eye

The Demon's Sister

     The weekend was over and another week of school began. Both Kris and Sora hadn't mentioned Tao at all and Sora wasn't sure if she wanted to obey Kris' wish of avoiding Tao.

    She still wasn't sure why he helped her, Sora wasn't used to men being kind to her just to be nice. It was sickening to her how some guys could think being nice to a girl would earn them some ridiculous 'reward'.

   Either way Sora was going to get Kris to tell her everything, eventually. She was at her locker when someone purposely bumped into her. "Sora, can you tell your brother to stop doing whatever he's doing with Krystal?"

   Jessica was leaning against the lockers nearby, with an annoyed look on her face. "She comes back from her smancy fancy art school and all she talks about is Kris. Kris this, Kris that, he's so handsome... yuck."

  Sora scoffed, "You think that guy listens to me when it comes to his love life? I don't want to know about it anyways. Ew." 

  "Good point. It's not even fair how my little sister's love life is better than mine. Donghae's such an , I saw him flirting with Yoona when I was coming over here. It's only been what, a week since we broke up?"

  "Maybe he's trying to make you jealous? You guys have been going out for a year why end it now?", Sora supplied, trying to comfort her friend.

  Jessica rolled her eyes, "Jealous, sure. When pigs fly. His exact words were, 'Babe you're smokin' but I've gotta play the field while I'm still young. You get it right?' Disgusting. Ugh, and I have math first period too." 

  After Jessica was finished ranting Sora made her way to the locker rooms. She quickly got changed and made her way out on the track field. Luckily, the coach didn't seem to notice her lateness.

 The gym classes were split by gender and as the girls were stretching there was a clear view of the boys on the basketball court across from them.

 Sora began to stretch with the other girls. "Careful Sora, I'll be the one to overtake your record today", Sooyoung said confidently.  

 Most people didn't realize the downfalls of having an athletic brother. Since Kris had to watch Sora as kids, Sora had to go along with whatever Kris had to do. That meant track, basketball, soccer, rugby and of course martial arts.

 With such a record it wasn't hard for Sora to hold the fastest time for the girls at Sooman academy for the 100 m race.

Sora didn't say anything and just nodded in response to Sooyoung. Sooyoung was a competitive girl as well as the captain of many sports teams.

 The coach blew into her whistle, deafening everyone's ears. "Alright ladies get on the track!"

The girls followed her instructions and were all going around the track, some slower than others, of course. Sora blew a piece of hair out of her face and focused on the thumping of her heart. Breathe in. Breathe out.

 She was currently in the lead, Sooyoung closed behind. As she was running something caught the corner of her eye. A little ways away she spotted Tao playing basketball with the boy's gym class. 'He has gym at this too huh?'

 Sora couldn't help but admire his physique, especially when she caught a sliver of his defined stomach when Tao's shirt rode up as he was playing. Feeling herself blush at the alien thought Sora quickly turned her head back. Still distracted, she stumbled and Sooyoung overtook her, smirking as she passed.

 


 

 With sweat still running down her face, Sora finally got a chance to grab a shower. 'Why do these girls spend half an hour in the school shower', she complained to herself. 

 After she was done Sora dried herself off, wrapping her towel around her. She stepped out of the shower section to where the locker rooms led off into. 

 "Ahhhh!", Sora shrieked as stepped on something or someone. She looked around to see she was alone. Lying on the ground right by the door was a boy Sora recognized as Kyungsoo. 

  The boy's eyes widened into large saucers. "S-sora! Sorry- I was, it's not.. I'm not a ert!" If it was any other guy Sora probably would have first of all, punched him then threw him out of the changing room. But Kyungsoo seemed genuinely innocent and boy-like so Sora was slightly less angry.

 "What the hell are you doing in here Kyungsoo! No wait turn around!"

  Kyungsoo blushed and turned to face the door so Sora could change. "Kris' stupid 'gang' tried to mug me. When I said I didn't have any money that Sehun kid threw me in here! I swear I wasn't trying to do anything."

  Sora sighed, "Just get out already!" 

 "... Can you check if they're gone?" "..." "Please?" 

  "Fine", Sora opened the door and casually looked around. "It's safe now please leave." Kyungsoo unnecessarily sneaked out of the room.

 


 

  Sora plopped into her seat in French and put her head in her hand. After everything that had happened she felt a huge headache coming on.

"Hey Sora", Tao said as he sat down in the seat beside her. Sora glanced up and gasped in shock. "Oh my god! Your face!" She definitly did not see that while in gym class.

 "Geez. Thanks", Tao replied, attempting to cover his black eye. 'So this is what Kris meant...'

 


Sorry for taking so long to do this chapter >.< In other news the foreword of my new story is up it is very loosely inspired by Red Riding Hood so if you get a chance check it out! Anyways this was a bit of a filler chapter but I hope you enjoyed it nonetheless, don't forget to leave a comment ヾ(゜∪゜)ノ゛・:*:・