Thunder

The Demon's Sister

Kris walked Jessica home, the both of them silent. He never appreciated the silence more than this moment. After arriving at her doorstep he made his way to his own house, missing the longing glance Jessica stared at him with.

Kris quietly shut the door behind him, almost jumping in shock as he realized Sora was sitting on the couch waiting for him. She pursed her lips in disapproval and Kris could only silently stare back.

"Gege, did you get in a fight again?", Sora asked already expecting the answer after years of living under the same roof as Kris. He could only nod as he kneeled in front of her and hugged her closer to him.

"I'm so sorry Sora, I'm so so sorry", Kris murmured repeatedly still grabbing onto Sora.

"Kris, you don't have to apologize to me, I know you and you wouldn't fight anyone without reason. Your anger gets the best of you sometimes." 

"That's not it, well not everything.... Sora you can't be with Tao", Kris almost whispered. Why was he feeling so broken, he should have been happy that Tao would stop trying to steal his baby sister, especially after Tao betrayed his trust. But still, he knew Sora liked him, to what extent unknown and he couldn't break her heart. 

Sora threw her hand up in the air and shoved Kris off.

"Kris stop telling me that! Everyone is always so scared of talking to me and the ones that do are erts. I finally find someone that is neither and you won't let me be happy because of your own ing reasons that you won't tell me!", Sora screamed, Kris recoiling back in response. Oh, what a sister he raised. 

Kris pulled out his phone and found the picture of Tao and Sora kissing that Sehun had showed and sent to him earlier. Apparently it was uploaded to Chen's social media account with a caption he made too. 'What an idiot', Kris thought to himself almost finding it funny if it weren't for the situation.  

He handed the phone to Sora, who grabbed it curiously even admist her temper tanturm.

"What is this? It.. this isn't true... you're lying to me Kris, right?" she screeched, attempting to force an answer out of him. She shook her head denying what she saw and gasped in shock.

"I don't believe you", Sora said unconvincingly, even to herself. Kris grabbed Sora back into a hug, refusing to let her go even as she pounded her fists on his chest.

"Kr-riis", she sobbed out, "Was Ta-... he really playing me this whole time? How could I have been so stupid and let him of all people get close to me!"

"Shhh, it will be ok", Kris said soothingly as he ran his fingers through her hair. "No it isn't, I trusted him", Sora sniffled.

Kris continued to calm his sister, not even having the energy of thinking what he would do to Tao. He wasn't even sure if he could hurt him anymore. 


Sora decided to skip school the next day, Kris surprisingly supporting the decision. He was just sitting on the bench near the back entrance of the school when someone sat beside him. 

"You don't seem to be doing well", the sugary voice commented. Kris nodded, acknowledging Sica, "Well not everyone is in top shape after breaking their sister's heart."

"I can relate...", Jessica said vaguely.

"Did you and Krystal have a fight?" The question surprised Sica as she was not used to Kris inquiring about personal matters.

"You could say that, besides isn't she your girlfriend?", Sica responded bitterly even though she tried to hide the bitterness in her voice. Thankfully for her, Kris brushed it off as emotions from a fight and not jealously.

"I wouldn't call her that, besides we weren't really together to begin with. That girl Tiffany is pretty cute though, huh?", Kris joked attempting to lighten the mood.

Sica rolled her eyes and ignored his comment. 'Whatever, what's so cute about Tiffany anyways, I'm so much cuter than her', she thought bitterly to herself. Realizing she actually said that comment out loud she whipped her head to glance at Kris. To her surprise he was chuckling to himself as he looked at her with what seemed to be adoration. 

"Hmm you certainly are cuter, I'll see you later Sica", he laughed much to Sica's chargrin, "You just made my crappy day a bit better."


A/N: The Demon's sister is back! How will Sora react to Tao, will Kris and Jessica get together, what did happen with Kris and Tao? Find out soon! You know the usual: comment, upvote and subscribe! Have a lovely day ♥