The Request

How Come You Don't Know
 
Three days have passed since Ji Hyo went to his place. He's in deep thoughts on how to handle her. Eliminating Song Ji Hyo makes him go against the will. It's like his body and soul are refusing to do it. 'No, no, no. The reason why you're uncomfortable is that it is your first time to eliminate a woman. Don't make it hard on yourself. That's the only reason why you're feeling uneasy. She's a woman. A woman.' he thought to himself denying possible thoughts of falling in love with the woman.
 
He the television, and just like the usual, it's Joo Ji Hoon's face, who's greeting him. The actor is having an interview about his upcoming drama. He is all smiles talking about it, but his smile falls when the reporter brought up Song Ji Hyo as the topic. "As much as I'd love to talk about my Song Ji Hyo, I can't because I am here to promote our new drama. Please don't cross the line." he nicely warned the reporter. 'You sure know how to evade questions.' he uttered to himself.
 
In the said interview, one of the reporters said that the staffs, crews, and casts of the new drama will have to go overseas to film some scenes, and it made his ears bigger. 'Then, I already have a chance.' he thought to himself. 'A week? Great.' he told himself when he heard about Ji Hoon's duration of being out of the country. He heard a loud knock on his door again, so he stood up to open it. 'Don't tell me...' his sentence was cut when he thought correctly. The woman, with a bright smile, waved hello at him. 
 
"What are you doing here?" he surprisingly asked. "I'm here to see you. What else?" she answered. "Aren't you ashamed of coming back and forth here? This is a man's house. And you are a woman. Don't you feel... ashamed?" he asked out of nowhere, but the woman was just blank. "I already told you that it's only you whom I can trust." she said. "And so?" he asked sarcastically. "And so, please be my bodyguard." she asked politely while looking at him. "What did you say?" he asked her to say it again.
 
"Please be my bodyguard. Just a week. Just until Ji Hoon Oppa comes back from his out-of-the-country filming." she answered him in a pleasing way. "Why me? There's a lot of bodyguards there." he whined. "Why not?" she asked him. "Do you wish to die early?" he asked without noticing that he had slipped a tongue. "What did you say?" she asked once again. "Die early?" she repeated what she heard from him. "Why would I die early because I'll get you as my bodyguard?" she asked one more time. 
 
He met her gaze, but he's still silent. "Are you a killer?" she asked all of a sudden. His reaction was seen by her. "Ya! Are you nuts? How can someone like me be a killer? And if I am, don't you think I should have killed you already?" he asked trying to joke using the truth. "You must be planning on how to eliminate me quietly." she answered, and her answer made him really amazed at the woman's thoughts. Ji Hyo started to laugh at him. "Ya! Do you think such person exists? What are we? A woman from the South and a man from the North? It's impossible." she told with a grin. 
 
'It is.' he answered on his mind when Ji Hyo's imagination is the real deal. Ji Hyo sighed. "Okay, I get it." said she. "Huh?" he asked with a clueless face. "Could you please stop asking Huh? Huh? Huh?" annoyed Ji Hyo told him. He doesn't mind her being annoyed for she seems to be more prettier to him with that expression on her face. "If you don't want to be my bodyguard, fine. There are so many waiting in the line though. I should not have come here wishing you'll accept it. Bye." she said with a pause.
 
"Who said I don't want to?" he asked her when she was about to leave. Her back is facing the man, so she knows her big smile was not caught by the man at her back. Truthfully, Ji Hoon had assigned lots of bodyguards for her already, but she insisted to have this man to be with her while he's away. Ji Hoon asked multiple questions, but she was able to assure him that nothing will go wrong about their relationship. She just feels much comfortable to him than those assigned bodyguards. 
 
She turned around to see Kim Jong Kook, and she smiled at him. "Thank you, Kim Jong Kook-ssi." she said. She moved closer to the man, and started to look for something on his pocket. She found what's she's looking for, and she saved her mobile number on his phone. She gave her phone a ring using his mobile, so she can save his number as well. She smiled when she put back the phone from the man's pocket. She waved goodbye to the man with her phone on her hand. "See you soon." she said. 
 
Outside the man's house, she leaned on the wall. 'Ya! Song Ji Hyo, are you really out of your mind?' She looked at her phone, and when she saw one missed call from Jong Kook, she smiled again. 'You are really out of your mind.' she confirmed. She puffed her cheeks when she ride on her car. Little does she know that someone from behind is following her. She stopped somewhere, and her phone rang twice. She checked who the caller was, but before she can check the name, all that she could see now is darkness.