The House

How Come You Don't Know
 
INCHEON INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT.
 
Kim Jong Kook accompanied Song Ji Hyo at the airport. Today is the day that the cast of Medical Top Team, Joo Ji Hoon and Jung Ryeo's drama, will go out of the country to film some scenes. Ji Hyo's hand is on Ji Hoon's waist, and vice versa. Ryeo Won, who was at his side, looked at him. "They do look good together, right?" she asked. He looked at the woman with a curious look, and nodded his head as an agreement. "But Ji Hoon and I look best, don't you think?" Ryeo Won asked him in pained words. 
 
"Jung Ryeo Won-ssi --" he called the actress's name. "I know what you will say, and there's nothing more than I can say." Ryeo Won told him, and it made him confused. Ji Hyo looked at them with a frowned face. He doesn't know why Ji Hyo's attitude always changes whenever she sees Jung Ryeo Won. She saw the two women bowed to each other. "Take care." Ji Hyo told them. "Wait for me, okay? Do not waver." told Ji Hoon. Ryeo Won, who heard it, stepped forward to go on board. "Have a safe trip." said Ji Hyo as she waved them goodbye.
 
When the two were gone, Ji Hyo sighed heavily. "It's too confusing, right?" asked Ji Hyo. "Huh?" he asked. Ji Hyo just smiled at him. She walked first as a sign that they are ought to leave now. He followed the woman silently. It will be his first time to see the woman's house. They are now in front of it, and he was so surprised at how big the woman's house is. In fact, calling it a house is wrong. It can already be considered a palace. "Do you really live here?" he asked still in surprise. 
 
"Is this your first time seeing a house like this?" she asked. "Are you kidding me? This is not a house. This is a palace." he said while looking at the inside part of the said house. Ji Hyo smiled at him widely and said, "You know what? You are exaggerating. This is just a normal house. Hyun Bin's house in Secret Garden is much bigger than this, so how can you say that this is a palace?" she asked continuously. He looked at the woman for he doesn't know who Hyun Bin is, but he doesn't want to be caught. And he didn't know why he had blurted, "A princess lives in a palace, and you are living here, so this is a palace." Ji Hyo's face blushed upon realizing what Jong Kook has meant with his words, and the only word that came from was, "Ya!" 
 
Kim Jong Kook bowed his head when he realized what he just said. "I--" his words weren't finished because Ji Hyo's mobile rings. "Hello?" greeted the woman in front of him. "Who?" asked the woman. "Running Man?" she asked. "What is Running Man?" she asked again. "Me?" she asked another question. "But why do I have to be a guest there?" she asked one more time. Ji Hyo looked at him. He didn't know why the woman smiled upon seeing him, but all he knows is that he heard her well.
 
"Okay, but I'll tag my bodyguard along. We'll be the guests. If you won't allow my bodyguard to be a guest, then I won't be appearing on your show." she said. His eyes grew bigger when he realized what her words meant. He will appear on a show, and that means, he will be broadcasted on a national television. Which means, his colleagues will be seeing him. "I can't." he uttered to Ji Hyo's surprise. "What do you mean by you can't?" she asked. "I can't go with you as a guest." he said truthfully.
 
"Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha!" Ji Hyo laughed so hard. "Why?" he asked naively. "I didn't mean those words. I only said those words because I know it's impossible for them to guest a no-name person, so don't take it seriously." she told him with a big smile. Ji Hyo went upstairs, and he was left standing in the middle of the house. He doesn't know why he feels something isn't right. He looked at the woman while she was on her way up. 'Something is up.' he uttered to himself. When the woman's image couldn't be seen anymore, he went where he was designated to sleep. 
 
He roamed around inside the house, and he saw a family picture. Looking at the picture, he can say that there are five members in the family. The father looks strictly approachable. The mother looks very kind and beautiful. The man in the picture is obviously the eldest of the children. He doesn't know why, but he felt like he had seen the man already. Next in the picture is Song Ji Hyo, who looks so calm and serious. And the last one is the youngest of the children, the one with the biggest smile. 
 
"What are you doing there?" asked Ji Hyo. He was surprised to see her downstairs. "What are you looking at?" she asked him once again. "Your family picture." he answered. "Oh." she said. "Oh?" he asked. Ji Hyo smiled at him and said, "It's not a crime to look around, it's your duty, right? I just came down to get some water." she told him with a light smile on her face. "Good night, Jong Kook-ssi." she told him with a very nice smile. His heart beats twice as usual. "G-good night." he replied. 
 
The morning has come, and he was awaken by the humming of the birds. He checked the alarm clock, and it says 6:30 AM. He stood up from the bed, have himself washed, and went out to check Song Ji Hyo. He wandered everywhere, but there's no one he could see. The house is so big, yet there's no one staying there except for the woman whom he is guarding, whom he is about to see dying in his hands. As the rays of the sun comes greeting him warmly.
 
The woman, who is wearing a bright yellow floral dress, comes down the stairs. And from there, he realized that the brightness of the morning isn't comparable to the natural shining beauty of the unpredictable Song Ji Hyo. She gave him a beautiful smile, and his sweet little brown eyes weren't seen when he smiled back to show his sincere and heartfelt smile. Ji Hyo smiled at him more when she saw him smile like that for the first time. His heart felt like pumping millions of times when she greeted him still with a smile, "You look so good more than the morning, Kim Jong Kook-ssi."