The Resistance

How Come You Don't Know
Silence ensued them when he was greeted by the beautiful woman. His cutesy smile faded when he realized that something about him isn't right. He has a mission to fulfill, and getting used to have the woman beside him is a mortal sin. He knows that he has to eliminate the woman anytime soon, so he must know how to guard his heart. He wasn't promoted to being a commander for nothing. His tough personality helped him his way towards his position, so he should stick to being a tough one. 
 
All these thoughts were on his mind, until Ji Hyo clung onto his masculine arm. He quickly removed the woman's grasp on his arm, and he knew that the woman's face turned red with what he has done. "You haven't had a girlfriend, right?" she asked. "Huh?" he asked. Ji Hyo smiled at him a little. "If I hug you, does that mean that I have to be responsible for you?" she asked him naughtily. "Why are you asking such questions?" he asked feeling confused both at the woman and himself. 
 
"Because." she answered shortly. She walked passed him as he uttered the words, "I just don't like skinship. It is not my style." Ji Hyo paused when she heard what he said. She turned around to look at him and said, "Then, I won't be touching you anymore." The woman turned her back on him again. He choked with what the woman told him. 'You're crazy, and I'm a fool. Even if you won't touch me by flesh, you have already touched my heart.' he thought to himself while looking at the woman's back.
 
"Where are we off to?" he asked when they were on the woman's car. Ji Hyo puffed her cheeks a little as she thought about the answer. "To Everland." she said pertaining to one of the most popular places in South Korea. As she gave him the answer, he excused himself to go to the restroom for a while. Ji Hyo allowed him to do so. And when he did, he checked his gadget on how he could reach the said amusement park. When he was able to memorize it, he went back to drive for the two of them.
 
It's still early when they reached the amusement park, so they went to a coffee shop first. "What do you want?" Ji Hyo asked. "Water." he answered. "Don't you like cofffee? Or, frappe?" she asked him. He shook his head as an answer. "Okay, please buy me an Iced Americano, then." she told him as she gave him her discount card. 'Why did you become cold like that of an Iced Americano?' he asked himself while his eyes are on Ji Hyo's. "Was it because of the things I've said earlier?' he asked himself again.
 
It didn't take him long when he was able to buy the Iced Americano that Ji Hyo wanted. Ji Hyo quickly sipped the drink, and his eyes were just set on her. Ji Hyo caught him looking at her, but she didn't tell him anything. She continued to sip her Iced Americano without saying anything. "Are you okay?" he asked breaking the ice. Ji Hyo just nodded at him. "Are you sure?" he asked once more. Again, Ji Hyo nodded as an answer. "Why aren't you talking?" he asked another one. 
 
Ji Hyo looked at him and smiled. "Do you like talking?" she asked him. "I thought you were mad at me." he answered honestly. "Why would I be mad?" she asked him with a blank face. "Because of what I have said earlier." he answered. Ji Hyo's smile grew wider as she said, "It didn't even occur to me. It's no big deal, so don't take it by the heart." his heart ached a little when he heard her answer. "I just have a visitor from Red China, so my mood is like this. Please bear with for a while." 
 
Kim Jong Kook tried his best to comprehend what she had said, but he really couldn't understand it. "Who is your visitor from the Red China?" he asked her while she was sipping her coffee, and she almost squirted the coffee in front of him. "Ya! It's a lady's thing. A man doesn't have it, and will never have it." she told him pertaining to a menstrual period. His face looks so pitiful when he couldn't understand, so Ji Hyo just told him the real meaning of it directly, "I have a period, okay? A period." 
 
His face blushed when she spoke what it means. Ji Hyo just smiled at him and said, "I wonder why you really look cute when you're confused." Ji Hyo already stood up, so he followed her. The amusement park is already opened, so they came inside. "Why did you go here early in the morning?" he asked. "Because." she answered. While looking at the smiling Ji Hyo, he wondered why her smile dropped when they reached the Viking ride. He looks at the woman who seems to be thinking something.
 
FLASHBACK.
 
'Ji Hyo-yah! Ji Hyo-yah!' his brother called him while she's on the other part of the Viking ride. "Il Gook Oppa! Il Gook Oppa!" she screamed her older brother's name as she heard him screamed his name. "Oppa! Oppa!" another woman beside her called her brother's attention. She looked at the obviously scared woman who is trying her best not to be caught being scared. She felt sorry for the woman beside her for she knows she likes her famous brother. "Don't be scared." she cheered the woman.
 
While the ride is still on, she caught the sight of her parents, her famous best friend - Jung Ryeo Won, and her younger sister. The smiles on their faces were really wonderful, and seeing them smile makes her life complete. Ryeo Won waved at the three of them, but before she could wave back, many people came towards her famous best friend. Many fans were caught waiting for her famous brother Song Il Gook, too. 'Uh-oh. This is bad.' she uttered to herself as the wind strongly blew at her.