The Exchange

How Come You Don't Know
 
"What's the meaning of this?" Joo Ji Hoon asked her in a surprised manner. She was surprised seeing him in this unfamiliar place, so what came out from was, "How did you know this place?" Ji Hoon punched the wall, and she realized that she asked a wrong question. "What's the meaning of this?" Ji Hoon asked her again. A neighbor, who was awaken because of the noise, went to check on them. "Wow! It's Joo Ji Hoon! Joo Ji Hoon is here!" the neighbor shouted with delightment.
 
She hurriedly pull Ji Hoon inside the room, and closed the door to avoid further chaos. Ji Hoon's face turned so red when he saw the masculine man sleeping on the sofa. "Isn't he the one in that room?" Ji Hoon asked. "So you two really know each other?" Ji Hoon asked full of rage. "You're such a ." he told her with a pressed tone. She slapped Ji Hoon's face real hard when he heard him speak so low of her. "I am not like someone like you who loves to have an affair with a co-star." she said with exasperation. "Don't act as if you are a clean man, Joo Ji Hoon." she added.
 
"What? Joo Ji Hoon? Did you just call me Joo Ji Hoon? Didn't I tell you that once you call me by my whole name, that means we're over?" the actor asked with extreme madness. "That's why I called you Joo Ji Hoon. Don't you get what it means?" she asked bravely. "How dare you broke up with me? You can't break up with me. You can do anything, but you can't break up with me. You're my woman." Ji Hoon told her. "I'm not. It's Jung Ryeo Won-ssi." she said with a straight face. 
 
"Are you jealous of your best friend?" the actor asked. "Best friend? Who? Jung Ryeo Won? Not anymore. Never in my life have I thought that you two will betray me. Does she kiss you better? Does she even love you enough like I do?" she asked continuously. "But it doesn't matter anymore, we're over. Please don't find me anymore." she said as she opened the door. "You may leave. Good bye." she said while holding the door open. She heard screams all over the hallway, and she realized that a lot of people came to see the famous actor, so she closed the door again.
 
Joo Ji Hoon came near her, and her heart thumped a beat. He held her hand and grasped it. "I said you can never break up with me, so I will let the whole world know that it will be you and I, and that it is you and I." he said while contemplating on opening the door with so many fans outside. She removed her hand from his grasp and said, "Don't ruin your career because of me. We are already ruined, so don't ruin the only thing that's left." "I'd rather have a ruined career with you than have a ruined life without you." he told her as he pulled her outside where the fans were waiting. 
 
Kim Jong Kook heard it all. He was pretending to be asleep since the woman arose from the bed. He was happy that he experienced to have a blanket being put on his body. He was surprised to hear Joo Ji Hoon came to see the woman. Hearing their conversations, his thoughts about Joo Ji Hoon, changed. He remembered what he said to Ji Hyo: "I'd rather have a ruined career with you than have a ruined life without you." 'Love sure is complicated. I wonder why I believe that the man has sincere intention to you, Song Ji Hyo-ssi. I guess you'll be happy now.' he thought to himself.
 
It has been a week since he last saw the couple. After the conversations between Ji Hoon and Ji Hyo, he knew that the two were able to reconcile well. He was right because right now, the couple are being shown on national television. He looks at the woman who seems to be uncomfortable in front of the many cameras facing them. He stares at Ji Hoon who looks so happy in announcing his relationship with the beautiful woman beside him. 'Smile your best for now, Joo Ji Hoon-ssi.' he whispered.
 
He jogged outside on a Sunday morning. The voice of the actor could still be heard even from afar. The big LCD screen on top of the building has its own speakers. "Song Ji Hyo is more important than my career. If my fans will wish me to end my relationship with her just to satisfy their needs, I may be rude to say this, but it will be easier for me to end my career than to end my relationship with this woman of my life." Ji Hoon answered one of the repoters' question. He turned around to look at the couple on the screen again.
 
A group of teenagers walked passed him, and he heard comments from them. "Whoa! That Song Ji Hyo is so lucky to have someone like Ji Hoon Oppa. He's so sweet." one girl commented. "Ya! That Song Ji Hyo is not a match for Ji Hoon Oppa. She is not that pretty. I want Jung Ryeo Won-ssi than Song Ji Hyo!" whined the other girl. "Ya! You two should stop reacting about them, they don't even know us. Let them be." said the oldest of the three. "What are you looking at?" asked the youngest of the three when she saw him looking at them.
 
He shrugged his shoulders and turned around to continue jogging. He his music gadget, but he was surprised to hear a radio signal. A radio signal means that a mission is up for him to do, so he answered the call right away. "Commander Kim Jong Kook, this is Son Hyun Joo. I am calling you directly to say that you should forget your mission about eliminating Joo Ji Hoon now." said Hyun Joo. 'Thank you, Lord.' he thought to himself, however, Hyun Joo made his heart raced when he mentioned something, "The mission has been changed. It is not Joo Ji Hoon that you will eliminate, it will be that woman of his life - the woman named Song Ji Hyo."