The Pace

How Come You Don't Know
 
Quick Flashback.
 
"Kim Jong Kook, you're finally here." the commander-in-chief, Son Hyun Joo, greeted him with a smile on his face. He returned his boss's smile with a salute. The commander-in-chief showed him something on the LCD monitor. Looking at the picture, he knows that the person has committed a crime against their country. "He is a top actor in the South. He had ridiculed the North in such low disregard." Hyun Joo told him. "You know that it's a tooth for a tooth, right?" asked Hyun Joo. 
 
"Yes, Sir." he answered with a powerful voice. "This is not just an ordinary task that can be given to Ha Ha, Kwang Soo, or Suk Jin. This is a very important task for all of us - the North Koreans." added Hyun Joo. "You, as the top commander of the team, ranking next to me, will be sent to the South to eliminate this actor." finished Hyun Joo while pointing at the picture of the actor on the big screen. "His name is Joo Ji Hoon, and since he's pretty famous, you have a bigger chance to see him right away."
 
He gave a salute to the commander-in-chief as an acknowledgement that he understood his mission. "Choose one from those guys whom you want to be with you." Hyun Joo told him while the three men who are known as the 'Betrayal Trio' were being seen on the CCTV of the main office where they are right now. "Do I have to pick one?" he asked. "Don't you want to pick one?" Hyun Joo asked. "I can manage the mission alone, Sir. Please trust in me." he said confidently. 
 
Hyun Joo smiled at him and said, "I know, but it is always better to have someone who can watch your back, don't you think?" "Please send Kwang Soo if I haven't done my mission yet." he said upon hearing Hyun Joo's words. "Why Kwang Soo?" Hyun Joo asked him. "He's single. He doesn't have a wife to worry over him when he's gone for a long time." he answered honestly. "All right. I'll be giving you a month to complete your mission." Hyun Joo finally told him the deadline of his mission.
 
"Isn't it a long time?" he asked. "The South Korean actor's interview was just done recently, and I don't want our country to be put in a hot water, so let's take time. I'll be sending you to find ways on how to eliminate him in a smooth and quiet way." said Hyun Joo. "Will do." he said as he gave him a salute once again. "Don't let us down, Commander Kim Jong Kook. Don't let me down, Kim Jong Kook." Hyun Joo told him as his boss, and as his brother-in-law. 
 
Present time. 
 
SEOUL INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT. 
 
He closed his eyes and felt the coolness of the air. He was sent to the South to accomplish a certain mission. It is a mission where his country and countrymen's dignity are on the line. He didn't waste any time when he was on the plane. He studied a lot of things about the South, and even practiced them in his sleep. When he opened his eyes, a large TV on top of a building was seen by him. There, his target is being interviewed live again. He clenched his fist and remembered where he could see the actor. 
 
The place, where the actor is being interviewed, is the Walker Hill Hotel. He was surprised to see different sizes of multiple cameras, and he was amazed by the sea of people that he's seeing. 'Too bad, that person will be gone soon.' he told himself while looking at the reason why the people in the hotel are busy with their cameras and reports. He smiled a little knowing that he has found his target really fast. He was about to go near to the press conference, but someone bumped into him. 
 
"I'm sorry, I'm just in a hurry." the person, who bumped into him, told him in a very soft voice. Hearing the voice, he knew that the owner is a woman. He was curious as to why the woman is on a disguise. Before he can even check the body of the woman from head to toe, the woman has already skipped ways to be far from him. He was about to shrug it off, but a loud scream was heard. Even the actor, who was being interviewed, stopped answering the question. As if he knew who the owner of the voice is. 
 
He didn't know why he ran quickly towards the direction of the person who screamed, but it's always his duty to help the needy. He quickly found the room, and saw a woman lying on the floor, who obviously bumped into the locker. He entered the room and stood near the door. He bent down to help the woman, but someone from outside kicked the door in a hurry, and he lost his balance. To make things worse, he fell on top of the woman who just screamed in pain earlier.
 
Camera flashes were everywhere. He let himself be hidden in his coat to keep his identity a secret, but the woman who is under him, pleaded him to stand up already for the paparazzis are taking pictures of them now. "Who are you? Why aren't you standing yet? You're making things complicated." the woman asked. "Hey, you. You should be thankful that I am keeping you hidden underneath this coat of mine as well. If I weren't here, your face will be over the news now like celebrities who don't give a damn about life." he said without pausing.
 
He noticed that the camera flashes had stopped coming through their direction after a loud slam of the door was heard. When he turned around, he was almost punch by a familiar person. The person who is the reason why he's here in the South. The person whom he must eliminate. "Ya! What do you think are you doing?" the actor asked in a furious tone. He thought he was the one being asked, but when he looked at the man, he saw him looking straightly at the woman who is on the floor. The woman didn't answer, so the actor got madder as he shouted, "Answer me, Song Ji Hyo!"